Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Viky Bright <vikybrigt@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Viky Bright <vikybrigt@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 4:30 am

On wedatefree:
You have received a message from bebeviky!

Hello,
I hope that this mail will meet you in good condition. My name is Miss Vicky Bright, I am a young pretty single girl. your profile attracted me while i was searching to meet my better half. i would like to get acquainted with you, since tribe, distance and age does not matter to me. I will like you to write me with my email address, so that i can explain to you more about me along with my picture. Here is my email (vikybrigt@yahoo.com)
Awaiting your reply.
Vicky,
(vi kybrigt/at/yahoo/dot /com)

Profile elements:
bebeviky - no picture
25 y/o female from texas, USA
Student
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1986 - June - 12
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker No
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 30 - 75
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
I am a person who enjoys the simple things of life like sunsets, animals, and sharing time with someone special being a true \
I would like to meet a nice man with whom I could feel happy and comfortable and who will be my best friend and faithful life-partner for the rest of my life. I am ready to be a good wife for him and to give all my love to her till the end of the road.

Email:

Hello my dearest,
Thank you very much for your reply to my mail, I am very sorry for the later reply, I went through your profile and I fine it is interesting that you post, I really like to have a good relationship with you, I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, since We do not, or had a previous correspondence please bear with me, I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of your situation here, I am Miss Vicky B. Tando.26 year old girl from Guinea Conakry, the only daughter of the late Tando Bright, well-known merchant business, my father was killed by assassins, no one knows who you do and why they were doing, but in general it may be his business partner, or those with their money,
I am limited in touch with you from maltreatment I received from his father's relatives at all, what my father went, just because of their stupid traditions in the country, but did not see this file, which contains information, which my father deposit the fund in one bank with my name as next of kin,
They are taking all my late father's treasury and properties from me, including my international passport and other valuables, travel documents, since the unexpected death of his beloved father, why I chose to work in the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum at the United High Commissioner for Refugees Act Dakar, Republic of Senegal, I want to you personally for long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $ 5,700,000.00 in one Bank with my name as next of kin.
However, you send the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me to transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me to invest, and I wanted to finish my studies because I was in my first year at university, before my father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 10 percent of the total money for your services, and the balance of my investment capital, this is the reason why I decided to contact you, please all communications should be by e-mail address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your response indicating your interest, I will put things into action immediately, the light of the above, I appreciate the urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, please do it only for yourself, Please feel free to not disclose any of until you get. You are free to talk to me on the phone, I will send my phone number in my next mail.
Please use this only to your self please I beg you to not disclose it until I come over after he was transferred to the fund and I have attach my pictures and hoping to hear from you soon. take good care of yourself and God bless you. kisses.
Sincerely,
Vicky.

viky.jpg
viky.jpg (14.39 KiB) Viewed 2462 times

Header:

Received: from [41.82.88.203]
Subject: Thanks for your reply

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.88.203
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.