Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

suliatmabou83@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

suliatmabou83@yahoo.in

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:54 am

http://www.4pp l.com/suliatlove

love

I am a:Woman
Birthday:16.12.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

HELLO
i am miss suliat.
i was attracted by your profile and will like us to be friends,
please mail me on (suliatmabou83@yahoo.in) i will tell you more about my self then,
thanks,
Yours suliat.
(suliatmabou83@yahoo.in)
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: suliatmabou83@yahoo.in

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:57 am

Received: from [41.82.122.179]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 00:02:10 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Dear,
How was your night, there in your country and the day, I believe you had a pleasant evening and the atmosphere there in your country is very good today? Mine was a little hot here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Suliat Mabou, i am (24yrs) but age does not matter in a real relationship, so I'm comfortable with your age, I am from Liberia in Africa, 5.4 feet tall, fair skin, only , not (married) and am currently residing here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR NELSON MORGAN DUKE he was the Managing Director of SOUL LINKS COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Monrovia (capital of Liberia, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in the cold blood.

It was just me that is alive now and could make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a reverend father and I am using his computer to send these messages to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Suliat
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:28 am

Suliat Mabou
suliatmabou83@yahoo.in

My dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my e-mail and very happy to write again.
Frankly my status here in the refugee camp is quite unbearable and I am sick and tired of your stay with us longer.
Therefore, I want to share with you in confidence that before the incident, was an amount totaling U.S. $ 4.7 m
(Four million 700 thousand U.S. dollars) which my late father deposited in one of the leading banks of their country, which I am next of kin before he met his untimely death, to claim the lives of my family.
While all my relatives ran away and where they are to be found.
Moreover, I wanted to facilitate the agreement itself, but due to my refugee status, I seek your help in long-term relationship with you to help transfer this money my late father to your account in your country until my arrival in you can start a new life there, because My condition is bad.
Perhaps I posted to you with love and confidence that I was deposed in the year and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I will bank details and other necessary information in your next e-mail, if you just promise me that you do not / will never betray and disclosed this matter to someone, because that money is the only hope for survival also have the country because I came to the parents.
Plus I funds within the certificate and death certificate here with me, but as I have further information I would like to know your data;

1.Your first and last name
2nd Residence.
3.Telephone numbers

While you can reach me by the pastor, Rev. John Charles, the pastor of the (Christ the King Church) here in the camp. So if you want to speak with me, call the pastor's phone number (+221-777-987-454) Tell him that you want to talk with me then send me on the women's hostel.
Waiting to hear from you soon. With that here for me with confidence.

Thanks.
Yours ever,
Suliat

+221777987454
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Suliat Mabou
suliatmabou83@yahoo.in

Dearest Sweetheart,

How are you this day? together with your entire household?. I believe
that you are doing well. I am more than happy with your interest to help me solve this problem.
Furthermore i choose you for what love is been defined, that is for whom you are, not for what you are.
Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

Unity Trust Bank
Mr. Frank Gibson: Director - Transfer Officer,
Mr. Anthony Randal: Foreign/ wire transfer manager
Address: NO: 9 Brindley Place, B1 2HB, Birmingham, U.K
Head office e-mail: (info@unity.zzn.com)
Tel: +447031873806 / +447031889698 / +447031817760.
Fax: 00448447746520

Name of Depositor: Dr. Nelson Morgan Mabou
Name of Next of Kin: Miss. Suliat Mabou
Amount Deposited: US$ 4,700,000.00
Date Deposited: 2nd June, 2003
Account Ref No. 20066273
IBAN Number: GB11 CPBK 08600120066273
Swift code: CPBKGB22
Sort Code : 08-60-01

Please i will like you to write to these bank today on how to transfer
my late fathers fund to your account over their in your country,
Because i have informed them about you but they requested that you
should contacted them by your self as my trustee one representative,
And also try to include my late fathers account information as i
place it here OK.

I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses.
Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign
partner OK
God bless you as I wait to hearing from you,
Take care and have a nice day.

Yours sweetheart,
Suliat
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Suliat Mabou
suliatmabou83@yahoo.in

My sweetheart.
How are you today? hope fine.
Sweetheart i have red your mail and understood what you said, please my love remember what i told you in my previous mail, i don't have privilege to money here, i could have scan those document to you but i don't have any money with me to scan it, i have already told the bank about you, please kindly contact them for the transfer, tell them that you are my foreign partner who want to help me transfer my late father's fund into his account in his country, ask the bank the possibilities of transferring the fund into your account, darling please try to communicate to the bank today.

Yours sincerely

Suliat
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 10:23 am

Suliat Mabou
suliatmabou83@yahoo.in

My dearest in heart.

How are you today? hope fine.
Darling i have told you about all this in the previous mail, i am using the rev.father computer
to send email to you, he knows about my situation but the issue is that the law of this country cannot allow such transfer of the money here, the country will not allow me as a refugee to right over the money when transferred it, please try to understand me, i am really suffering here, i will try to look for money and scan the refugee I.D Card, i am not sure if i will get but i will try.

Sincerely

Suliat
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Lucia Duke <luciaduke1@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 pm

On net log,

Hi
How are you? i saw your profile and it a nice one,
i like it, let be friends, just contact me via
e-mail (luciaduke1@yahoo.com)
in order to send you my picture.
Love and Kiss
from
lucia

nancy_duke07 - no picture
female - 24 years, Saint-Louis, Senegal

Comments in "her" questbook:
would love to know how many people are actually contacting you as a result of your scam. At present I have 17, including yourself, who have been left millions of dollars at the RBS by their late father who was slaughtered in the civil war that left them in the same refugee camp as you, governed by the good reverend.

C'mon guys, be more inventive than that, you're probably the laughing stock of the scam world.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Lucia Duke <luciaduke1@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Email:

dear,
How was your night, there in your country and the day, I believe you had a pleasant evening and the atmosphere there in your country is very good today? Mine was a little hot here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Lucia Duke, i am (24yrs) but age does not matter in a real relationship, so I'm comfortable with your age, I am from Liberia in Africa, 5.4 feet tall, fair skin, only , not (married) and am currently residing here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR NELSON MORGAN DUKE he was the Managing Director of SOUL LINKS COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Monrovia (capital of Liberia, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in the cold blood.

It was just me that is alive now and could make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a reverend father and I am using his computer to send these messages to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Lucia

+ Same picture reported by HH above.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.27.130]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:51:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Originating IP: 41.83.27.130
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.