Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anjellina Mogan <anjellinamogan@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Anjellina Mogan <anjellinamogan@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Out of the blue, in my spam folder:

Hello
my name is anjellina, it's my pleasure to drop you some words just to say Hello and how was your day? well i will like to known little more about you, and also i want to tell you more about my self,
please i will be very happy if you will reply me via my address so that we can move further for knowing each other (anjellinamogan@yahoo.com) Thanks I'm waiting for your reply,
Yours anjellina,

Pictures

Header:

Received: from [41.82.172.2]
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 05:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Am Waiting For Your Reply

Originating IP: 41.82.172.2
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Anjellina Mogan <anjellinamogan@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Hello darling xxx

How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well. I thank you for your mail to me,i really appreciate your time to write me to my e mail here.

My name is Angelina Morgan from Liberia in West Africa ,i lost my home and family to war in country ,during president Charles Taylor's regime years ago and i ran a way from my country to Senegal where i seek asylum and lives as a refugee here in Thies a region in Senegal. I lost my Junior sister as well in Senegal after one year of our stay in Senegal due to a huge injury she sustain at the war and i have to take her and ran a way to Senegal where she gave up after one year of our stay in Senegal she couldn't survive the injury.

I was studying Nursing at the university but i dropped out when the war broke up and due to my conditions here i was not able to go back to school and finish my education. I am looking for a true relationship,someone that i will spend my rest life with forever.

I am single girl, seeking a man who is seriously looking for a possible partner. I am a woman of integrity and I believe a lasting relationship is centered around understanding and is built through love, trust, commitment, and mutual respect and devotion to each other. I do not have preference on age,or color,i believe that what is important in every relationship is love,caring,understanding,passion,romance,honesty,faithfulness and the like and not age.

I am warm, caring, loving, affectionate, faithful, patient, forgiving, easy to get along with, I put others needs before my own and I have a good heart.I don’t like games, cheating, liars, or dishonesty.I am neat, clean, don’t smoke, I am drug and disease free and I am seeking the same in a partner. I enjoy dining out,amusement parks,beaches,movies,travel. I believe love is the greatest gift you can ever give someone.

I would like to meet a man who desires to enrich my life with his Precious love. When god brings us together, I will give all my heart to make the best in our relationship. I want us to be able to communicate our feelings, treat each other with respect, and to join our hearts together and fall deeper and deeper in love as the years go by.

I have had a relationship before,but the guy that i was dating always beat me up each time he get drunk,he beat me mercilessly and even treat to kill me,so i have to quit from the relationship and i have been a lone without a man and have not had another relationship since then,it is over four years,i have not had any relationship again,so now i felt that it is time for me to fall in love again and that is why i joined the site where i meet you.

My dream is to find a man who longs for deep intimacy, likes to give and receive lots of affection, and has a heart that burns with desire to love and to be loved with the kind of love that will last forever. I look forward to filling his heart and life with the kind of love and joy that he has always dreamed about. I will love my future Darling with everlasting love.

If you are looking for the same types of things that I am in a partner and a relationship I would love to hear from you. Love and affection awaits the man who opens the door to my heart.

Tell me a bit about you,where you live, and what you do for a living? Are you single? Do you have kids? Do you want Kids?,What do you do at your free times? Do You like Music? Do you like romance,sex and the like?

I see you as a nice man and someone who will be very lovely and understanding and i do not have any one in my life and i will be glad to spend my rest life with you.If you are serious and interested in me i will be happy and we will plan to meet in person.

I am Just an Orphan,i do not have parents,no brothers,no sisters,no home,so i will be happy to find a loving man to share my rest life with forever.

I have attached my photos to you,hope you like it. (same pictures received with the first email)
Waiting for your reply.

Angelina.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.178.70]
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 06:52:50 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.83.178.70
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.