Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Juliet Anderson juliet_42love@yahoo.es

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 24, 2012 8:45 pm

From 4pp l: JulietYaya, (22) New York, USA

Spam:
Hello
My Name is Miss juliet
I am a female, i saw your profile on (http://www.4pp l.com) I became so much interested to established a relationship and business partner with you, Please kindly contact me on my email address at (juliet_42love@yahoo.es) for more introduction and my picture.
Regards
juliet

Email:
Dearest One

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence please bear with me, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here...
It gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down, share our loneliness and thoughts, before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you,

I am Juliet 23 years old girl from Ivory coast , my hobbies are, reading novels, jogging, listening to music, cooking,TV and movies. am the only daughter of Late Dr. Benjamine Anderson ,before my fathers death he was a very well know merchant in cocoa, kola-nuts, cashew nuts, arts works and land developer, my father and my mother was killed by unknown gun men no one know why he was short but before he died he is being taking to a private hospital where he stay and died but before he died he told me everything about this money since am the only child he has.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother, She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My father deposited the sum of USD$6.5 million Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in the investment, and i will like to complete my studies,

As i was in my first year in the university when the crisis started in my life. it is my wish to compensate you with 15% of the total money as soon as the transfer has being made if maybe you do not find good enough to be your life partner, This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.I shall need the following Details From you enabling me write a nomination letter to the bank introducing you as my partner/ trustee.

1.Your Full Legal Names.........................................

2.Contact Addresses................................................

3.Phone Number......................................................

4.Nationality............................................................

5.Age..............................

You can call me with this phone number ( camp here in Senegal, because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone, it is the Reverend fathers Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to talk to miss Lenny ,he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.00221-771 086 938 ),this is Rev David Jone’s phone number who is taking care of us in the

I attached here my photo,

Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.

Yours truly,

Miss Juliet

Ip address 174.142.36.116 This is a strange ip address ... comes up Kansas USA, Montreal CA, Panama and Tehran IR ... depending on which IP lookup tool is used. Of course, none of them say Senegal, where (s)he admits to being though.

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Favor Sambo favorsambo20@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:40 pm

From freedateboom.com: favor11, 24, Albany USA

Spam:
Hello
My name is miss favor i saw your profile today
and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the
more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address
so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(favorsambo20@yahoo.com). I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. miss favor (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here
(favorsambo20@yahoo.com)

Email:
Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss favor Sambo, I am 23years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss favor Sambo Overlay

Ip address: 41.82.167.116 Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

stella.murrey@yahoo.com.ph wantoo74@iol.pt

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:12 pm

* 41.83.69.129 Sonatel n/a Senegal

Received: from 41.83.69.129 ([41.83.69.129]) by webmail.iol.pt (Horde
Framework) with HTTP; Thu, 06 Dec 2012 20:37:12 +0000
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 20:37:12 +0000
Subject: HI HI HI
X-Portugalmail-Sender: wantoo74@iol.pt

رحبا عزيزي (STELLA.murrey@yahoo.com.ph)
أنا الآنسة موري ستيلا أنا جيد جدا يبحث الشباب، والسعي عن الحب الحقيقي
مع جيدة جدا ومفهومة وهذا الشاب يعرف المعنى الحقيقي للحب
شكرا للرد لي سوف يصل عائدا لك ويرسل لك الموافقة المسبقة عن علم بلادي لإظهار حبي.
يرجى privata هذا هو عنوان بريدي الإلكتروني (@ stella.murrey yahoo.com.ph) انني انتظر ان أسمع
صباحا ستيلا منك قريبا

=============

hi dear ( STELLA.murrey@yahoo.com.ph)
i am miss stella murrey i am very good looking young, seeking for true love
with a very good and understandable young man that knows the true meaning of love
thanks reply to me i will got to you back and send you my pic to show my love.
please this is my privata email address (stella.murrey@yahoo.com.ph) i wait to hear
from you soon am stella
-
Sent first picture from opening post.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

STELLA.MURREY@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Received: from 41.83.69.129 ([41.83.69.129]) by webmail.iol.pt (Horde
Framework) with HTTP; Thu, 06 Dec 2012 20:14:39 +0000

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.69.129<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

STELLA MURREY <STELLA.MURREY@yahoo.com.ph>
to:

date:
 Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:14 PM
subject:
 HI HI HI

hi dear             ( STELLA.murrey@yahoo.com.ph)
i am miss stella murrey i am very good looking young, seeking for true love
with a very good and understandable young man that knows the true meaning of love
thanks reply to me i will got to you back and send you my pic to show my love.
please this is my privata  email address (stella.murrey@yahoo.com.ph) i wait to hear
from you soon am stella

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

kamasambosambo@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:36 pm

On datemefree:

Hello dear.
How are you today i hope you are fine?
My name is kama sambo,i saw your profile today and i love it,i think we can build a good relationship/friend from there. Dear please write me back through my email address so that i can send you my photos and for more discussion (kamasambosambo@yah oo.com)
I am waiting for your reply soon
My dear please contact me with this email (kamasambosambo@yah oo.com)
Regards
ka ma.

Profile elements:

kama23 - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- i love you
- Have 6 children/single :o
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Kamasambo Sambo <kamasambosambo@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Email:

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Kama Sambo, I am 23years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss Kama Sambo

The picture received by email is already reported here (pink shirt).

Header:

Received: from [41.83.216.37]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 08:22:33 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: HELLO SWEETIE HERE IS MY PHOTO MAY I KNOW YOU MORE?

Originating IP: 41.83.216.37
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Eggheadbeater » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:52 am

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage if God permit . It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Favour Sambo, I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Senegal as result of the crisis was experienced in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambowas chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours Favour

Note: This scamster likes to make contact with victims via their Facebook page, showing at least one friend in common.

Header Info:

Return-Path: <favoursambo12@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm28-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm28-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.91.128])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id gr4si6157489igb.24.2013.03.23.02.31.44
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 23 Mar 2013 02:31:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of favoursambo12@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.128 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.128;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of favoursambo12@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.128 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=favoursambo12@yahoo.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm28.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Mar 2013 09:31:44 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.11] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Mar 2013 09:31:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Mar 2013 09:31:44 -0000
Eggheadbeater
New survivor

Re: From: Favour Sambo <favoursambo12@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Welcome, Eggheadbeater,

Thanks for posting the details about the scammer.
The header is not complete - for tha real IP you need to read the last one posted in the header. Or you can try to copy entire header here: http://www.iptrackeronline.com/email-he ... alysis.php and see the result.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kamasambosambo@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Email:

Greeting from Kama
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I am currently in the London for my studies here in the London meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.
Now you need to contact the Rev-Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father christian James and his email address is as follows (reverendfatherchristianjames@yahoo.co.uk) and his number is ( +221772316966 )
i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.
Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
and please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the money.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
yours friend
Miss Kama

Header:

Return-Path: <kamasambosambo@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.92.183]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/16.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.554
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:45:36 +0100 (BST)
Subject: A GOOD NEWS MY FRIEND

Originating IP: 41.82.92.183
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

julietgomis@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 03, 2018 6:15 pm

Form received 2018-05-03 06:34:08

What name did the scammer use?: Julliet Gommis
Scammer's email address if you have it.: julietgomis@gmail.com

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: facebook.com
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: facebook.com
How much money did they demand?: 150000$
Name you were told to send the money to.: David Donald
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Senegal
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221766328386
If they posted your video on a website, please include the link.: not any
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: First i want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to communicate with you, i must confess that i am most pleased. So i would like to go straight to the point, because i was constrained to contact you, to make an offer to you, due to my present predicament.

My name is (Juliet Gomis( and i am 25 years old. I am the first daughter of late Mr & Mrs (Ali .AG. Gomis( out of 4 siblings. I am from a Muslim country Senegal, but me and my family lived in the Republic of Mali, which is my mothers country. My family is a Christian family and we loved each other so much. I lost my parents and 2 siblings,in the crisis that took place in the Republic of Mali during January-11-2013. When the French airplanes attacked strongholds of Islamic rebels in the northern part of Mali, which is where we lived. Me and my kid sister was lucky to survive the incident by the special grace and we cannot stop to give the testimony, because with life, there is hope. Though it was very painful to lose my parents and siblings in such a terrible manner, but we cannot questions life, because everything has a reason for happening. You can see above is the pictures of myself and my kid sister that survived the incident with me.

Meanwhile after the incident, me and my kid sister decided to travel back to my fathers country Senegal, because we lost everything we had during the tragic incident. We came back to Senegal and visited our family house, only to found out that my late fathers family members seized all my his properties, because of the religious problem in the family. My late father earlier told me that his family and relations disowned him, due to his conversion to Christianity when he got married to my late mother. And we don't have anybody to accept and help us in my mothers country, because my late mother was an orphan. So me and my kid sister are now living under the care and protection of the United Methodist Church of Senegal as orphans. But i believe in faith and destiny, because we are alive.

Honestly life has been a living hell for me and my kid sister, it is only by grace that we sustain and things gets worst by the day. I contacted you, because i recently realized that me and my kid sister have a chance of getting our normal lives and freedom back. But we cannot do it alone, due to the law involved. If you would agree to help us, i promise you will not regret it, because it's going to be of mutual benefits to the both of us.

My late father was a very wealthy business man, who specialized on treasures during his days. Some weeks back, i received an email from City bank of London , stating that few months ago, my late father deposited sum amount of money in their bank with my name as the next of kin. For the purpose , but they did not hear from him ever since then. I explained to them the crisis that befell my family last year and fortunately they made me to understand that i have the chance to claim the fund. Only if i would be willing to comply with the agreement they had with my late father. The amount in question is the sum of (£950,000.( (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand British Pounds) The agreement paper says that encase my father did not live to make use of the fund, that (Juliet Gomis( his first daughter and child as the next of kin to the deposited fund, will administer the fund, (but) until either she is married or when she is 30 years old. For the reason of knowing the value of the fund and having the principle knowledge to handle it and not mismanage it.

So my dear, my reason for contacting you, is because i really need your assistance to help me and my kid sister utilize this opportunity and get our freedom and normal lives back. Because i don't think we can survive it, if we continue to live this way, as orphans without any support from our relations and friends, due to religious racialism. So what i want you to do for me is to accept the offer to stand and act on my behalf as my husband, so that we would be able to claim the fund. I know it is a very big task, but for the sake of our lives and freedom, you really need to help us. I promise to give you 20% of the total fund, 2% for any expenses that may emerge on the process, then the remaining 78% would be given to me.

The banks remittance department already asked me to direct my Partner to the bank manager. So that he would provide him in details with the procedures to proceed with the transfer of the fund to his account on my behalf. As i am still under the care and protection of an organization.

My dear i want you to know that this is my only hope to survive and take care of my kid sister before she dies of hunger and difficulties. So i plead with you not to turn me down, because i believe you can help me. I know that you will ask me why i am trusting and choosing you for this, because we have not met each other before. But i want you to understand that you don't have to know people to trust them, but you trust them to earn their trust in return. Pe

Due to my present situation, i don't have any other means of communication except through the church's office computer. So here is the office's number ( +221766328386 (encase you would like to ask me anything you don't understand. So as soon as i receive a positive response from you, showing your interest and capability to handle the transaction sincerely without betrayal or disappointment. I will put things into action immediately, by giving you the banks contact information to communicate with them on the way forward.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Respected Sir / Madam,
I received a message on facebook from a lady named Julliet Gomis d / o DR ALI .AG. Gomis. She wrote me down there that I need to contact her by email (julietgomis@gmail.com). I contacted her. She wrote to me that her family died accidentally. now she is at the orphanage. She told me that my father deposited the amount of 950000 G.B.P in BAR CLAYS BANK PLC LONDON. Sir, Actually, at that time, I was admitted to the cancer hospital. so I trusted him. Then she gave me the contact information of a lawyer. I contacted him. He introduced him as a lawyer David Donald. He asked me for $ 700 for documentation. After payment to him after 3 hours he sent me some documents on my email. Then I sent to the bank. Then, I received an email from the bank saying that they wanted the lawyer in the UK. Lawyer asked me to send him 6,000 euros for his arrangements to reach the bank. Then I sent him the payment. He told me he arrived in the UK after 2 days of deposit. Then he (lawyer) informed me that the bank wanted this lady at the bank. and he asked for money to make arrangements for her. I deposited the amount of 6500 euros. Then he called me again that the bank asked for an activation fee of 9500 G.B.P. now he tells me that he is trying to arrange for this amount. But he might be able to get only $ 5,000 from his bank loan. and also told me that I needed to make $ 8000 rest arrangements. for help. Sir, now I think there is fraud. Sir, Please suggest an appropriate action.

Contact no.s of Lawyer:
+221704538718
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+447466869217
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider Lycamobile UK Limted
Redirected VOIP to scammer in Senegal.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.