Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

katebaby2012@hotmail.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

katebaby2012@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue May 15, 2012 2:38 am

From Friendsy: katebabu
Female
22 years old
tryertb, Libya

Spam:
Hello.How are you?
My name is Miss Kate,
I am a young and beautiful girl,i was impressed when i saw your profile on this great site and i used it to contact you because i would like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my mail id thus (katebaby2012@hotmail.co.uk) I am very interested in knowing more about you. i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me if you reply to my mail id today.
Remember that distance,age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in every relationship.
Thanks waiting to hear from you today through my E-mail (katebaby2012@hotmail.co.uk)
with love and kisses,
yours
Kate.

Email:
Hi my dear .
I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again. How was your day today?
Mine a little hot over here in Maradi, Niger. My name is Kate Jibril Abdel (23 years) single and never married, i am from
Tarhunah, Libya North Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Maradi, Niger as a result of the war in my country.

My late father (Engr) Jibril Abdel Rahim was the former chief Executive of (Mellitah Oil Services Company: http://www.mellitah-libya.com),central Tripoli (Libya) of my country,before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Niger republic where i am living now as a refugee. Honestly my condition here in the refugee camp is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer.

Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling ( One million Eight hundred thousand Euros),which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family.

Meanwhile all my relatives has ran away and there are no where to be found.
Moreover,i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but due to my refugee status, I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to you to start a new life over there, because my condition here is terrible. Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information's in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents.
Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information,I will like to know your data;

1. Your full names?
2. Your contact and residential address?
3, Your Phone Number?

Meanwhile,you can reach me by the help of the united nation,she is the officer of the (UNITED NATION) here in the camp. So if you wish to speak with me you can send me your phone number,i am in the female hostel.
Awaiting to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks.
Yours ever,
Miss Kate

Ip address: 41.83.15.190 Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Refugee scams.