Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Juli Evals <julievals@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Juli Evals <julievals@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 14, 2012 6:24 pm

On net log,

Hello My Dear,
How are you doing? I am juli, i saw your profile today and i loveit. i have no options than letting you Know that I am interested inhaving a relationship with you contact me at myemail(julievals@yahoo.com)so that we can know each other well an i willsend you my pic hope to hear from you again
juli

julievals@yahoo.com

evalsjuli
female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal

Email:

Dearest one,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess
that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a favor correspondence,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.
My name is Miss Juli Evals,24 years old from Kigali the city of Rwanda and
presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result
of the killing of my family by the rebels please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of Dr John Evals,my late father Dr.John Evals,was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Kigali . The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that was going on than in Rwanda.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kigali in Rwanda before the
death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I there by plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's
deposited money total $4.5 Million US (four million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin.. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this gold as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number ( +221-765 002 150 ) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father Chris Williams, and his email contact is (rerchrist@yahoo.com) if you call, please ask of Juli Evals.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Juli Evals,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.
So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name........
2 Your Country...........
3 Your address...........
4.Your occupation..........
5Your phone or fax number...........

Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely
Juli

Header:

Received: from [41.208.146.185]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 09:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Am Happy To Have A Friend Like You

Originating IP: 41.208.146.185
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cynthi938@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:10 pm

On Tagged:

Hello my dear, My name is Cynthia,i am a girl single never married , I was impressed when I saw your profile here today please contact me through my email (cynthi938 @ yahoo . co . u k ) Thanks waiting to hear from you, take care. (cynthi938 @ ya h o o . co . u k )

Profile elements:

Baby_2012 A - no picture
Profile Views: 320 times Profile Skin: Default Member Since: November 19, 2012 Gender: Female Age: 25 Relationship Status: Single Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking Languages: English, Français, العربية Orientation: Straight
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cynthi938@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:57 am

Email:

My Dearest One.

How are you, hope all is well with you. I am very happy that you honoured my request and happy too to share this with you, please make out time to read it, so that you can understand me very well. Once again my name is miss Cynthia Atamba, 24 years old from Haiti. I hope my letter would not disturb you. And the best way we can know each other better is only when we meet ourselves in person. It was not easy for me to contact you as a woman, but i took the courage to do so because i believe i can find good and God fearing person here in the internet as well.

I am from the late family of Engr. David R Kenneth Atamba, and i happened to be the first child of my family and the only survivor of my family from the Haiti Earthquake. I am currently residing in Dakar Senegal now because i am among the 163 persons that former Senegalese president Abdoulaye Wade gave citizenship in his country Senegal after the Earthquake in my country. We have been provided with free accommodation here which is managed by special organization under UN authorities. But this newly elected President Macky Sall is not giving attention to us.

Personally i have a situation that i have being seeking a solution for it. I have my late father's last statement of account in one of the leading banks in London UK which contains $6.5 M USD (Six million five hundred thousand US dollars) a deposit he made with the bank to his non-residential account there and he use my name as the next of kin. I had written and informed the bank about the tragedy that befell my family and what i have found in my fathers' possession and also my plan to get this fund transferred to another account of my choice since my condition here is no longer suitable to me. They have acknowledged my application with all their confirmations and urged me to provide my next trustee who should legally stand on my behalf.

This is the reason why i decided to make a research, perhaps i could find a reasonable person who can assist me, that is how i came in contact with your ad in the Internet.
The main problem is, am not capable to open an account here because of my situation and laws of this country as i don't really want this fund to be provoked into the account of their Federal Government. In fact i don't want them to know anything about this fund. I believe since i am of age and could marry any day it is better to ask you if you could help me out from this very situation because i have always had this dream to travel to your country so this would be a great opportunity for my dream to come true.

Please dear i want you to take time and go through this mail and check very well if you can be able to assist me in this ways. (1) To represent me as my next trustee and partner. (2) To provide your account to the where this fund would be transferred.
Our agreement will be, once the reaches your account you will send me a little amount so that i can secure all the necessary documents that will enable to join you over there where we shall settle.

You can also let me know in which way it may be convenient for you to assist me, to me i will like it if you could come here so that we can see each other, perhaps we can process and conclude the transaction here after which we shall travel together to your country.

I am however willing to go into any legal agreement with you and it is also acceptable to me to offer you an accurate percentage of the total fund, after it's successful transfer and if there are proof you would want, let me know and i will make it available for you if i can.
However, i will disclose the complete details of this fund. The bank, the account detail and others only when i have your reasonable response indicating your totally willingness and assurance to assist me all the way, and also your complete contact information as follows.

Your full Names.
Home Address.
Nationality.
Country Of Residing.
Telephone Number.
Your Occupation.
Your Age.
Your Photograph.

The above information is necessary to me, because once i have them i will write an authorization letter to the bank which will allow them to communicate with you at the earliest for the transfer formalities.

Enclose to this mail i have attached my photo, i just lost my phone recently and it has not been easy to get another one, so in case of urgency please call me through this number ( +221-7667-355-23 ) it belong to Rev. Basil James a priest that is taking care of the organization where we are residing as Christians. You will to call me only Fridays between 3pm to 6pm that is when the Rev. James stays in the office. Please when you call tell him that you want to speak with me, Cynthia Atamba, he will send for me so that we will talk. And i promise to give you my phone number as soon as i get one.

I hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours Cynthia.

cynthia.JPG

+
another one already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <cynthi938@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.83.25.50]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/402 YahooMailWebService/0.8.175.631
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 41.83.25.50
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

About +221766735523:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Juli Evals <julievals@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:46 pm

My Additions:
Contact my Banker:
Cynthia Atamba <cynthi938@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 4:31 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My dearest one,
How are you today? i guess you're alright over there today? i have noted your data and i can say that am happy now. And from what i understood about you, you are a God's sent man to bring me out of this sufferings, Yes i call it sufferings because there are some days here when i do not eat for a whole day because of there is no food, and i don't have any money in my hand to take care of my needs... My love, i am suffering here seriously, but am so happy now god has sent you to come and take me away from here. So do not relent while helping me, Do all that you can do to help me come out from here and achieve my goals in life. And if there is anything that you can do to give me little food till when we will finish the transfer please do! OK?

Meanwhile you can contact the bank with their contact details below for more confirmation while we will wait for their response. And if you receive any letter from the bank please forward it to me immediately OK, My plans is to come and meet you over there immediately after the transfer is concluded so that i can begin a new and better life there with you.

Bank Name: ----- Clydesdale Bank Plc.
Bank Address: ---- 35 Regent Street Westminister Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4ND.
Contact Person:-------- Dr. Gerry Higgins ( Director - Credit Administration Dept, )
Tel: +44-7934 990 041
Fax: +44-7027 913 218
E-mail ( clydesdalebankplc.bank@aim.com )

I will give you 15% of the total money for your assistance and 5% for expenses immediately after the transfer is completed OK. So while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK. Although i will use your information and write to the bank now also, introducing you to them as my chosen partner, but don't forget to tell me whenever you hear from them so that we will know the steps to take OK.
God bless you as you do this today.
Yours Cynthia

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.26.89] by web172203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:31:26 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdCBvbmUsDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheT8gaSBndWVzcyB5b3UncmUgYWxyaWdodCBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIHRvZGF5PyBpIGhhdmUgbm90ZWQgeW91ciBkYXRhIGFuZCBpIGNhbiBzYXkgdGhhdCBhbSBoYXBweSBub3cuIEFuZCBmcm9tIHdoYXQgaSB1bmRlcnN0b29kIGFib3V0IHlvdSwgeW91IGFyZSBhIEdvZCdzIHNlbnQgbWFuIHRvIGJyaW5nIG1lIG91dCBvZiB0aGlzIHN1ZmZlcmluZ3MsIFllcyBpIGNhbGwgaXQgc3VmZmVyaW5ncyBiZWNhdXNlIHRoZXJlIGFyZSBzb21lIGRheXMgaGVyZSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/402 YahooMailWebService/0.8.176.634
Message-ID: <1392111086.90473.YahooMailBasic@web172203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:31:26 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: The bank details

CONTACT MY LAWYER;
Cynthia Atamba <cynthi938@yahoo.co.uk> Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 4:41 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My lovely one.
I have not respond to you since because to find a good lawyer that will do this job for us here is not easy. but i hope you are feeling alright. I have read from the response of the bank which i understand their requirement that will enable them to effect the transfer into your account. Like i told you earlier, i have two of these documents required by the bank with me here ( The Fund Deposit Certificate and my father's Death Certificate )

I told Rev. Father Basil, about our need for a Senegalese resident lawyer, and he has finally found us a lawyer who he described as a good Man. However, the lawyer has accepted to assist us all the way, but insisted that he must first confirmed the possibilities issuing those documents from the high court and he also request you to contact him as soon as possible.

Therefore, try to contact the lawyer immediately to know the possibilities of him getting us the two remaining documents ( the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Support ) from the Senegalese high court as soon as possible. So that we can submit them to the bank for the completion of the transfer to your account. Below is the contact detail of the lawyer as he gave it us please, use the details to contact him immediately.

His name is (Barr.) Dr Adams Zuma,
principal Attorney,
Adams Zuma's Law Chamber,
Address: No. 14 Cheikh Anto Diop Avenue, Dakar Senegal.
E-mail: ( adamszumachambers@yahoo.fr )
Tel: 00221-778023962.

Please do contact him immediately and get me informed.
Thanks a lot, i hope to hear from you soonest.
Love from Cynthia

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.15.172] by web172205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Feb 2014 09:41:57 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgbG92ZWx5IG9uZS4NCkkgaGF2ZSBub3QgcmVzcG9uZCB0byB5b3Ugc2luY2UgYmVjYXVzZSB0byBmaW5kIGEgZ29vZCBsYXd5ZXIgdGhhdCB3aWxsIGRvIHRoaXMgam9iIGZvciB1cyBoZXJlIGlzIG5vdCBlYXN5LiBidXQgaSBob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmVlbGluZyBhbHJpZ2h0LiBJIGhhdmUgcmVhZCBmcm9tIHRoZSByZXNwb25zZSBvZiB0aGUgYmFuayB3aGljaCBpIHVuZGVyc3RhbmQgdGhlaXIgcmVxdWlyZW1lbnQgdGhhdCB3aWxsIGVuYWJsZSB0aGVtIHRvIGVmZmVjdCB0aGUgdHJhbnNmZXIgaW50byABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/424 YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1392457317.11791.YahooMailBasic@web172205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 09:41:57 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: GOOD MORNING MY LOVE PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR HIS ASSISTANCE.

Same two photos as above:
PHONE NUMBERS:
+447934990041
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

+447027913218
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Call Telecom Ltd

+221778023962
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221774781691
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cynthi938@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:43 pm

Recovery scam after 5 years:

Hello dear.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred. Presently, i am in my husband house in London and we are busy investing the money together and that's why i have not write to you.

I want you to contact the new Reverend Father that is in the Refugee Camp in Dakar-Senegal as the former one has been transferred to Sudan refugee camp. His name is Rev Basile Simone and his email address is rev.basilesimone1960@gmail.com Phone number is +221706842967

You can write or call him to send you a certified bank draft of $300,000.00 ( Three hundred thousand US dollars ) which i prepared and kept to compensate you for the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me that time, though it failed us somehow.

Please, do not write to me again because my husband have access to this email box so that there won't be a problem between us now that everything i have is under his control, i wouldn't want anything that will cause problem now.

He will be annoyed with me if you write to me because his is a jealous lover. Just email the reverend father and he will send the Cheque Draft to you OK. Though i was not able to leave any physical cash before leaving there. Thanks and rejoice with me.
I am now Mrs. Cynthia Osman.

Phone:
+221706842967
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: cynthi938@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:17 pm

Say day, same recovery, this time in Portuguese:

Email:

Olá querido.
Estou feliz em informá-lo sobre o meu sucesso em conseguir o dinheiro transferido. Atualmente, estou em minha casa de marido em Londres e estamos ocupados investindo o dinheiro juntos e é por isso que eu não escrevo para você.

Quero que você entre em contato com o novo Reverendo Padre que está no Acampamento de Refugiados em Dakar-Senegal, pois o primeiro foi transferido para o campo de refugiados do Sudão. Seu nome é Rev Basile Simone e seu endereço de e-mail é rev.basilesimone1960@gmail.com O número de telefone é +221706842967

Você pode escrever ou ligar para ele para lhe enviar um boletim bancário certificado de US $ 300.000,00 (trezentos mil dólares americanos) que eu preparei e mantive para compensar você pelos esforços e tentativas passados ​​que você fez para me ajudar naquele momento, embora tenhamos falhado de alguma forma.

Por favor, não escreva para mim de novo porque meu marido tem acesso a esta caixa de e-mail para que não haja nenhum problema entre nós agora que tudo o que tenho está sob seu controle, não quero nada que cause problemas agora.

Ele ficará aborrecido comigo se você me escrever porque o dele é um amante ciumento. Apenas mande um e-mail para o pai reverendo e ele enviará o cheque para você. Embora eu não fosse capaz de deixar qualquer dinheiro físico antes de sair de lá. Obrigado e se alegrar comigo.
Eu sou agora a Sra. Cynthia Osman.

/ (translation)

Hello, dear.
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred. I am currently at my husband's house in London and we are busy investing the money together and that is why I do not write to you.

I want you to contact the new Reverend Father who is at the Refugee Camp in Dakar-Senegal, since the former has been transferred to the Sudan refugee camp. His name is Rev Basile Simone and his email address is rev.basilesimone1960@gmail.com The telephone number is +221706842967

You can write or call him to send him a $ 300,000 (three hundred thousand US dollars) certified bank statement that I prepared and kept to compensate you for past efforts and attempts you made to help me at that time, although we have failed in some way.

Please do not write to me again because my husband has access to this email box so there is no problem between us now that everything I have is under your control, I do not want anything to cause problems now.

He'll be upset with me if you write to me because his is a jealous lover. Just send an email to the Reverend Father and he will send the check to you. Although I was not able to leave any physical money before I left there. Thank you and rejoice with me.
I am now Mrs. Cynthia Osman.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.