Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Stella James Poruk stella87love@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Stella James Poruk stella87love@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 am

stellaluv87 on 4pp l

Contact on site:

How are you today,
My name is Stella am from sierra leone, living dakar senegal,it give me a great pleasure to write you I was browsing and came across your contact in 4pp l .com
my spirit moved me to contact you for special purpose. Please I will be very happy to be in communication with you and contact me in my email box ;(stella87love@yahoo.com).if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other, which may lead us to a good relationship in future, I will give you my picture for the beginning in my next mail.
Please I'm expecting your mail soonest.
have a blessed day,
From Stella Thanks.

Profile elements:
Image - The picture is stolen from http:/ /www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=7401&picture=young-woman-surrounded-with-flowers - one site with pictures free for commercial and personal use.
Tagline: seeking for man
I am a: Woman
Birthday: 26.12.1988
Looking for: Man
Hobbies: love and romatic
Height:5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Hello, Am mostly impressed in this site, My name is stella .i am here to seeking man and friend and have a good relationsship and with understanding if you any man have intrest in me you will not regret that you meet some one like me.

Email:
Hello Dear,

How are you today?.Thanks hugely for your very nice mail.I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other.My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss stella Poruk from Sierra Leone,i am 23 years old,Presently,i live in Dakar Senegal,a west African country.I came to this country after the death of my father in my country, My late father Dr. James Poruk, was a successful top business man in my country, he deals on importation of farm materials from Thailand and Europe.

He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother on the 26Th of August 2008 by the wicked rebels in the midst of the political unrest in my country.It was only me that is alive for now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently and your picture.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply.
Miss stella Poruk.

Received: from [41.82.89.17]
Subject: Darling,here is my picture.

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.89.17
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

Active profiles using same email adress:

On ustillup.com,username stellaluv, same picture, with the massmail text:
How are you today,
My name is Stella am from sierra leone, living dakar senegal,it give me a great pleasure to write you I was browsing and came across your contact in (site name).
my spirit moved me to contact you for special purpose. Please I will be very happy to be in communication with you and contact me in my email box ;(stella87love@yahoo.com).if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other, which may lead us to a good relationship in future, I will give you my picture for the beginning in my next mail.
Please I'm expecting your mail soonest.
have a blessed day,
From Stella Thanks.

On ozziebacsi.neobase.hu (site from Hungary), username stellaluv, same massmail text.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.