Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Prisca Magula <priscamagula1@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Prisca Magula <priscamagula1@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 11:44 pm

on 4pp l, username prisca

Contact on site:

Hello dear My name is Miss Prisca ,i saw your profile today and became interested , Please dear , i will be very happy if you can contact me direct with this my email (priscamagula1@yahoo.com ) so that i will tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom i am (remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) . I hope to read from u soon , Thanks from Miss Prisca . priscamagula1@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Tagline: i need a true love
I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.02.1988
Looking for:Man
Height:4'7" (140cm) or below
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Doesn't matter
Relationship:Woman
Education:High School
Language:English
Ethnicity:Mixed
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Dark brown
am here in search of a true love,someone that will truly love and care for me in every condition ,please try and contact me directly for more information about myself thanks.

Email:

My Dearest.

How are you today? with hop you are fine, i am very happy that you responded to first contact that i made to you. I am Miss Prisca Vitoria Magula l am 23 years girl ft5.7. wt 59, I like swimming, traveling and cooking.i am presently living in Dakar Senegal.but i am an Ivorian I left my country home in fugitive after the death of my parents with my younger brother who were assassinated by unknown gunmen.After this incident my uncle has been after my life in other to have total access to my late fathers property and investments

I saw the danger in staying in Ivory Coats because my maternal never believe the evil intention of my uncle towards me and still insisted that i must be there with him I had to escape ran to Senegal where I was admitted to a charity home pending when i will get an assistance to help me regain my fathers property, which the will and the testament of my father the clause could not allow me to have full access to my late fathers property and investment easily. This is a brief information about myself and my family i will tell you more about my life in my next mail.

I will also like to know more and what you do for a living,remember that you caught my attention in that is why i wrote to you at the first time.Here is some of my pictures ,i will show you more of of it when i know you better. Awaiting to hear from you Prisca

Header:

Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU MY DEAR TELL ME ABOUT YOU

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.83.14.110
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.