Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Queenth Dion queenthdion4u@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: joyyedima24@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:26 pm

^^^ :lmao:

Love the custom tag.

Don't worry Darling. I'll be with you sooner or later......

One Love....
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: joyyedima24@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:35 am

I feel there is a more recent duplicate but since the E-mail address matches up I will put my Additions here:
joy yedima <joyyedima24@live.com> Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 6:58 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello dear,

How are you today, l hope you are well please, I took the photo before. My day is very boring here in Dakar, Senegal. In this camp we find it difficult to leave because they are not allowed to do so, its just like am stay in jail and hope by the grace of God II coming out soon. I have no family, now I can go, all my relatives ran away in the midst of war, the only person i have now is that Rev. Paul Momou is the pastor, the pastor of the (Church of God Mission) here in the field has been good to me since I got here, but I do not live with him and l am not living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women. Pastor Phone Number (00221-76 137 55 68) if you call and say you want to talk, he'll call me in the shelter of the girl. and I will go to his office to talk to you. and I will be glad to hear your voice.

As a orphanage here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I return to my studies because only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like to know that I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to help me, because when he was alive that a certain amount of money deposited in one of Main Bank of England, he used my name as a family. The amount involved is $ 5.7 (five million seven hundred thousand dollars)
So I would like to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my travel documents and plane tickets to come and join you. I can not withdraw money from my account, due to my orphanage statues in this country that allows me to do, not I'm not authorized to do anything here Senegal, where I am in orphanage statues. I want to send me your contact information as
your full contact.............

I've been in contact with the bank and let them know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also have to be aware of the death of my father and has been recognized with the confirmation of all their checks and inspections. However, I make contact with a very responsible person, who will remain on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money because I am currently orphanage status here and not be allowed to handle this amount of money, and also let me know about the bond he signed with my father that the money is handled to me in a larger number means that I should decide on whether to continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can help is my money manager. as I said, I want to call me because I have much to say you.l keep this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
Dear have a good time and think about me. my dear, I hope to hear from you ASAP. I love you.

Miss joy

HEADER:
Received: from dub0-omc3-s31.dub0.hotmail.com (dub0-omc3-s31.dub0.hotmail.com. [157.55.2.40])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e3si11054224wja.28.2014.02.12.03.58.54
for <CLIPPED>;
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 03:58:54 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of joyyedima24@live.com designates 157.55.2.40 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.2.40;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of joyyedima24@live.com designates 157.55.2.40 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=joyyedima24@live.com
Received: from DUB124-W29 ([157.55.2.9]) by dub0-omc3-s31.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 03:58:54 -0800
X-TMN: [WoH5HaoYGfN6NDyDj2zuYrIH080oe0S5]
X-Originating-Email: [joyyedima24@live.com]
Message-ID: <DUB124-W290D469FACD880C3AA0BBCC4920@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: joyyedima24@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_485f009c-f874-447b-8d85-b87e0e5ff7e3_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
joy yedima <joyyedima24@live.com> Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 7:54 AM
Hello My Dearest.
Good day.How are you doing today with hope all is well and fine thanks be to God who gives you health in more abundantly. I thank you once again for your response to my mail.yes honey you should just have write to the bank so that they will tell you what to do
Dearest,the reason why i called on you is because i don't know what to do,and however,when my father was alive,he warned me
never to invest here in my country,because my country may not be safe for me because of constant social crises,war and so many other things that can destroy life and proparties.
please prayed to God before chosen you.thus,having written to the bank,they requested that i should present a reliable some one to stand for me due to my orphanage status here.So please for security reasons do not disclose this matter to people out there,because hence its money,all eyes will like to be on it.In fact,i will be glad if you can call me with the telephone numbers i provided to you in my previous mail because i will like to hear from you.
Remember Dearest, age does not matter what matters is trust love that is why i am giving you all this information's. My hope is in you, and you alone when i will i come to you after this transfer.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my orphanage status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money helping me In this regards and l have mapped 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.
l will like you to contact the bank and tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Email addresses,
(rbscotlandbank.royal@aol.com)
(rbscotlandbankroyal@yahoo.co.uk)
Account number BLB74510893346/QB/91/B.
Swift Number 02AC44.
The name of the transfer officer is
MR. Paul Leeds.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 5.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as i will go back to my education. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation ok. l am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours for ever in love.
Miss JOY

HEADER:
Received: from DUB124-W47 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s3.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 04:54:28 -0800
X-TMN: [2oTiofm3Xs/Br9C/k+h7rW+j1jD+wTeE]
Message-ID: <DUB124-W471AB9094767A8480061ADC49D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_b7bc56d9-8e98-4b23-b878-0a50ebbc04db_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
joy yedima <joyyedima24@live.com> Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:40 AM
Hello My Dearest.

How are you doing now, hope all is well with you,i am very happy for every thing you are doing for me,i pray that God will reward you greatly amen,l told the Reverend Paul about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) so it is capable to stand for us and get the needed document from the Government as the bank requested .Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today ,when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country. i have also forwarded my information's to him,then i will send to him all the documents that is here with me ok,so that when he finishes,he will give them to you to send to the bank.
His contact information are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Gani Gean Esq
E mail address,
(lawyergeanonwe@yahoo.com)
Office telephone number +221-77 44 65 262

Contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him your information that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high court,Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education,i am happy that the bank agrees you to be my trustee, do have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you,have a nice time and always think about me.

Yours Love joy

HEADER:
Received: from DUB124-W32 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s6.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 18 Feb 2014 03:40:18 -0800
X-TMN: [LS+zdedJABpdZPSL8gZBR9Fst+2JUPBI]
Message-ID: <DUB124-W3277C6B10C251E30F7A0D4C4980@phx.gbl>
boundary="_7d305c80-48b3-41c7-b9cb-fb6d6263373f_"

PHOTO AND ID:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221761375568
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221774465262
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lovethsoumah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:57 pm

loveth soumah
Female
1989 - Âiauliai / Lithuania

Slogan
am honest and kind girl
About Me
am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl am honest and kind girl
Looking For
i will like to meet a nice some one here
Appearance
Height(cm) 135
Weight(kg) 52
Life Style
Profession student

Hello dear how are you i hope fine am miss loveth i saw your profile on this social network site and was move to contact you ,please write back to me at (lovethsoumah@hotmail.com) so that i can tell you more about me and my reason of contacting you because am not always online here and i will also tell you full details about my life and more of my photos thanks am waiting and hope to hear from you in my email inbox soonest .Loveth
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lovethsoumah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:40 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
loveth soumah <lovethsoumah@hotmail.com> Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 6:00 AM
My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today once again? How was your day, hope fine. as for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Rev.Peter Gabriel who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is ( +221776815053 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with miss loveth Soumah from Darfur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is ( £4.8 Million Pounds ). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name........................
address.............................
phone number...................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favourite language is English l speak it very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Am waiting to hear from you soonest loveth

HEADER:
Received: from col0-omc2-s13.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc2-s13.col0.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.87])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id tv5si8577957pbc.269.2014.03.18.03.01.13
for <CLIPPED>;
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 03:01:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lovethsoumah@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.87 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.87;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of lovethsoumah@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.87 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lovethsoumah@hotmail.com
Received: from COL129-W36 ([65.55.34.72]) by col0-omc2-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 03:00:55 -0700
X-TMN: [ihsoqrklr9yjJVhkvp16ZOKglXm5qpcS]
X-Originating-Email: [lovethsoumah@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W36DD5918E5474C4CA826BCCE7C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lovethsoumah@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_54dec9a8-5741-4f31-b6b1-7955d809c330_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
loveth soumah <lovethsoumah@hotmail.com> Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 5:47 AM
My Dearest One,
How are you now?
I believe that you are doing alright. As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.

My love the event which took place in my birth country really brought to me um-explainable condition so please just go ahead with me if you love me. If God may have it we are going to be together for better living if you believe.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace)

My love, it pleases me to give you all the information about the money my late father left in the bank in UK. I would have loved to discuss with you over the phone,therefore I thank God for the life of Rev.Peter Gabriel, the pastor who use to visit us here, honey you can call any time you want and when you call tell him that you want to speak with Loveth Soumah and he will send for me.

Meanwhile the pastor is also doing his best in helping us here but they are not giving us chance to many things since they only base on their religious activities. I have told the Pastor that use to visit us about you already. Whenever you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.

From this place,i have written the bank where my late father deposited his money.The name of the bank is HALIFAX BANK PLC UNITED KINGDOM. Here is the contact information of the bank in UK, where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

HALIFAX BANK PLC UNITED KINGDOM (U.K.)
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR. ALEX J SMITH Jp.

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.

The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my present condition here in Senegal,base on the law of the Government, i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united law governing the country.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the bank today with this email address (halifaxbankoflondon_bank@aol.com)
(transferdepartmenthalifaxbankpls@rocketmail.com)

Phone: +4484 57 20 30 40

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR. ABAKAR SOUMAH.
AMOUNT £4.8 MILLION POUNDS
NEXT OF KIN MISS LOVETH SOUMAH
ACCOUNT NUMBER 002560869346

my darling i want you to call me once you write to the bank because as i told you here is like a prison place even to feed and cloth is problem for me so my prayer is that the transfer will done soon so that i can relocate to you over there and have peace and joy in my life again so darling i will be expecting to hear from you and what you will got from the bank.
God bless you as you do this today,
Thanks,
Yours always Loveth

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W64 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s4.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 19 Mar 2014 02:47:49 -0700
X-TMN: [ATv5C6ZihSg9B0SP3Q80kZiMCeliQsp6]
Message-ID: <COL129-W64AD27B5C7177D4D9A2D15CE7F0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_467546ab-c71d-439e-8b78-6ae59671fda3_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
loveth soumah <lovethsoumah@hotmail.com> Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Dearest Love ,,,
How are you feeling this moment,i do hope that you are alright.
Thank you so much for your mail my dear and your effort to see that i am free from this horrible place.I am very happy that you have received letter from Halifax bank. As stated in your previous mail to me based on what the bank demanded.

(1) Death certificate (2) A power of attorney prepared by a Senegalese resident lawyer,before you will be able to stand on my behalf and transfer my fund to your position.
Darling,we are very lucky because out of the two documents,i have one here .

The one i have are (1)Death certificate (2) Now,the only document which i do not have is the second one which is the power of attorney which the bank said that must be prepared by a Senegalese resident lawyer so that i can sign my signature on them.

You know that i do not know any one but i have discussed with the Reverend father together with your communication and he now gave me the full contact of this lawyer who works with the united nations here in Senegal.

His address is , Dr. Clifford Chambers .
( Principal Partner).(ESQ)
No 18 Lamine Guaye (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senegal.
Office tel ( +22176 8618 149 ).
Email address :( barrdrcliffordbenson@yahoo.com )

Please my dear i would want you to contact him on both email and phone .
Tell the lawyer that you are my foreign partner who wants to help me transfer my £4.8 Million Pounds from Halifax bank plc UK to your account.Tell the lawyer that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you stand on my behalf and transfer my money into your account.

Please dear when you hear from the lawyer you get me informed so that i may know how you are going with him. Will have to stop here for now and shall be waiting to hear from you again,
Thanks,
Yours love forever,
Miss Loveth

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W74 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 03:42:27 -0700
X-TMN: [st2PMnhcmcMxkfr0HYwYTvNWgKahG0i5]
Message-ID: <COL129-W74EC980A130D7CADE3F068CE790@phx.gbl>
boundary="_91c754ac-d9b0-4987-bae2-1f8824e5912d_"

Phone Numbers:
+221776815053
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+448457203040
Number billable as local rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider*

+221768618149
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

PHOTOS:
Image Uploader not working tonight. I'll add them later
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lovethsoumah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:37 am

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lovethsoumah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:29 am

Loveth Soumah has escaped the camp:
My dearest one,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner. Presently I'm in Europe with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact Rev.Peter Gabriel who help me the time i was in Dakar Senegal Refugee camp,and his direct email address is ( johnrevrend@yahoo.com ) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00(Three Hundred and fifty Thousand dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev no +221776815053 and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft, Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner also my husband are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay

Please note, i wouldn't want you to be contacting me all the time because of my present statue here with my husband,he has the password to my box and he do go through my email box some time,i don't want anything that will destabilize my marriage,bye for now.
Take care and remain Blessed
From Loveth.

johnrevrend@yahoo.com

+221776815053

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W36 ([65.55.34.71]) by COL004-OMC2S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 20:31:52 -0800
X-TMN: [q/MPjUdcvRGLq7BZYd9k7ENA4D/B2u2a]
Message-ID: <COL129-W36E7AE9E820DA9560FAD74CE8B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_f7e5559c-9ef0-4f3e-802c-78edfb5f87d4_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lovethsoumah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Escaped the camp again but the reverend isn't the same:
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner. Presently I'm in Austria with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev,Father Peter Gabriel who help me the time i was in Dakar Senegal Refugee camp,and his direct email address is ( Rev.PeterGabriel@hotmail.com ) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $150.000.00(One Hundred and fifty Thousand dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev and his no is +22177 6815053 and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft, Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we
can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner also my husband are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay

Please note, i wouldn't want you to be contacting me all the time because of my present statue here with my husband,he has the password to my box and he do go through my email box all the time,i don't want anything that will destabilize my marriage,bye for now.
From Loveth

Rev.PeterGabriel@hotmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lovethsoumah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:46 pm

Hello my dear,
How are you once again , i hope you remember me? I am Miss Loveth Soumah your friend.
I'm very much glad to informed you about my success in getting my money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently we are in London for some investment. So, I am very happy that finally I get assess to the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts despite that it failed us some how.
I left an ATM VISA CARD that contains $450, 000, (Four hundred and fifty thousand US dollar) for you, just to appreciate your past effort.

Feel free to contact United Bank For Africa (UBA)
email: ( Info.ubagroups@africamail.com ) contact them for the ATM VISA CARD,
Ask the bank to post the card to you, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world.

I do appreciated your efforts that is why i decided to compensate you. so feel free to get in touch with the bank, direct them where or how to post it for you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together and forget all the sufferings. I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner is having at hand. Though I have given instruction to the bank on your behalf,
Therefore establish contacts with them for the delivery of the ATM VISA CARD, to you without any delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Miss, loveth.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lovethsoumah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:43 pm

Appreciation .
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner. Presently I'm in Austria with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev,Father Peter Gabriel who help me the time i was in Dakar Senegal Refugee camp,and his direct email address is ( Rev.PeterGabriel@hotmail.com ) Ask him to kindly send you an ATM VISA CARD of $150.000.00(One Hundred and fifty Thousand dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev and his no is +221 703114900 and direct him where to send/post you the ATM VISA CARD, Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner also my husband are having at hand. Remember i had forwarded this instruction to the Rev,Father on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the ATM VISA CARD to you without delay

Please note, i wouldn't want you to be contacting me all the time because of my present statue here with my husband,he has the password to my box and he do go through my email box all the time,i don't want anything that will destabilize my marriage,bye for now.
From Loveth.

Phone;
+221703114900
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.