Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Frank Jamesjohn frank_jamesjohn@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon May 07, 2012 11:37 pm

From 4pp l.com:
Rabiafrank

Spam:
(frank_jamesjohn@yahoo.com)
Am Mr. Frank 28yrs old male seeking for soul partner and urgent assistance, I'll like you to email me directly through my private address for my pictures and more detiald about myself at (frank_jamesjohn@yahoo.com)

Email:
My Dearest,

I am more than happy to send you this email, let me start by introducing myself to you. My name is Mr. Frank James John a Citizen of Ivory Coast; i am 28 years of age but presently residing over here in Senegal Dakar, as a result of the death of my parents which took place after a brief illness and died; i am the only surviving Son of late my parents Dr James John who was a politician and a writer.,My lovely mother and my only brothers died after the burial Ceremony of my father,as a result of food poison.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother who planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents took place.Her plans was to kill me and have all the properties to her position, i have wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So i decided to run away to this refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission of Refugees here in the Republic of Senegal Dakar. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this, I have with me here my late father's Statement of account and his death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as next of kin.The amount involved is £3.5M(Three Million five hundred Thousand Pounds) However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit for confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country and as well complete my studies,i was studying before i escaped to this country to safe my life.It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.I am staying at the Male hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till I come over once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.

Attach here is my picture and here is Rev father John Dan phone number call (00221-775877357) him now and tell him that you want to speak with me so he will send for me in the Male hostel to come and answer your call,
Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.

Yours Truly.
Frank

Ip address: 41.83.12.70 Senegal

Also on net log as a female love scammer:

_lydammertje_
female - 41 years, sweet lake sity, Nederland

On Naijapals with this photo:

On Zorpia as Naomi (no photo)

+221775877357
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Refugee Scams

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 08, 2012 12:26 am

The black and white photo leads to twitter.com/#!/wolkenfreakje
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.