Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

EASTHER GARANG easthergarang33@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

EASTHER GARANG easthergarang33@hotmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:10 pm

From DMF:
easther105
24 y/o female
now york, USA

Spam:
Oh my friend,
(easthergarang33@hotmail.com)
Nice Meeting You,i wanna be your friend.First friendship cannot be seen or even be touched,it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do.wow, friends are like clothes, without them you feel naked!I guess am right.
Miss Easther Garang,I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship when you reply to this mail.If this interest you, get back to me on my email (easthergarang33@ho tmail.com)
Yours dearly,
easther

Email:
Hello,
I am more than happy for your reply to my mail. How is your day today?My name is Easther Garang Demabior, am single and never been married before and of 24 years old.

A Sudanese by origin and my late father's name is Dr Paul Garang Demabior.He was a Brother to the former vice President of Sudan.He was among the top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Monday 1 August 2005, on their way to a Political Conference.And after 18-months of the burial of my beloved Daddy, i lost my beloved Mother That was the worst thing that has ever happened to my life.

After the burial of my mum, life became so difficult for me,my uncle conspired and wanted to dispose my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate so that nothing will be left for me in the future.

In the cause of fighting for my right because i was the only one that is imposition of the treasures and also the Documents of my late father, he started threatening to kill me.That was the reason why i escaped from my country. presently,am residing in the N’dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum.

This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, trustworthy, kind, friendly and more to that, somebody of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Ever in mind
Easther

Received from: 41.82.119.174 Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Refugee scams.