Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jennifer.ahmed1986@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:38 pm

johnson_ahmed
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
14 visitors
Friends | Guestbook| Shouts

About me

I am very good looking young girl with love and passion towards humanity.

More about me
Name
jennifer ahmed
Date of birth
10/10/1987
United States
Native language
English
Profession
Student

Γεια σου αγαπητέ μου,

Το όνομά μου είναι Jennifer, είμαι ενδιαφέρονται για το προφίλ σας που είδα σήμερα σε αυτό το dating site και θα ήθελα να σας γνωρίσουμε για μια καλή σχέση που μπορεί να μας οδηγήσει υψηλότερα. Είμαι δίκαιη χροιά, 69 kg και 170 cm. Παρακαλώ απαντήστε μου αυτό το e-mail στην προσωπική μου [jennifer.ahmed1986@outlook.com], ώστε να μπορώ να σας στείλει φωτογραφία μου και να σας πω περισσότερα για τον εαυτό μου, πιστεύω ότι μπορούμε να προχωρήσουμε από εδώ σε ένα υψηλότερο επίπεδο. Αλλά να θυμάστε ότι η απόσταση, την ηλικία, το χρώμα, τη γλώσσα, τη θρησκεία, δεν είναι αναγκαία σε μια πραγματική σχέση, αλλά αυτό που έχει μεγαλύτερη σημασία είναι η αγάπη μας για τον άλλον. Έτσι, είμαι σε αναμονή για την απάντησή σας το συντομότερο λάβετε αυτό το e-mail και να το διαβάσετε γιατί έχω κάτι πολύ σημαντικό και επείγον να σας πω.

Σας ευχαριστώ,
Jennifer

-------------------------------
Hello my dear,

My name is Jennifer, I am interested in your profile that I saw today in this dating site and I would like to know you better for a good relationship that can lead us higher. I am fair in complexion, 69 kg and 170 cm. Please answer me this e-mail to my personal [jennifer.ahmed1986@outlook.com] so I can send you my picture and tell you more about myself, I believe we can move from here to a higher level. But remember that distance, age, color, language, religion, are not necessary in a real relationship, but what matters most is our love for each other. So I am waiting for your reply soon as you receive this email and read it because I have something very important and urgent to tell you.

Thank you,
Jennifer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:02 pm

From a Survivor:
Submitted On: 2019-09-29

What name did the scammer use?: jennifer ahmed

Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.

Scammer's email address if you have it.: jennifer.ahmed1986@outlook.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 22896137934

What country/city were you told to send the money to?: togo, lome

How were you to send the money ?: western union

Where did you find us? Please give a link if possible.: l found you by accident l searched the internet and l found you

"Lawyer: raymond maxwell
Phone: +22893296222
Address of the church is 50 , 52 aliagbara rue , kara togo
Phone + 22896137934
E-mail: rev.micheal@live.com"

Text from the document:

ECOWAS FUND MONITORING UNIT
A COMPLETE COMMITTMENT TO THE TOTAL FIGHT AGAINST
DRUG TRAFFICKING & MONEY LAUNDRY (EFMU)
TEL/FAX: (228) 9603 8666

Our ref: EFMU/07/B65
Date : 15/10/2014

FROM THE DESK OF COL. MOHAMMED GINWALE

ATTN:

IMMEDIATE STOP ORDER FOR THE TRANSFER OF US$4,300,000.00
IN FAVOUR OF

It has come to the notice of the authority of International Fund Monitoring Unit (IFMU), through our Intelligence Monitory Network that BANQUE ATLANTIQUE (BAT TOGO) Lome-Togo has effect a transfer of fund valued US$4,300,000.00, in favour of

The said transfer, after due investigation was carried out on the 13/10/2014 contrary to the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) and World Bank Financial regulations guiding against (illegal) Money Laundering.

With full apology to the governing board of BANQUE ATLANTIQUE (BAT TOGO) Lome-Togo, we wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sum of money outside the country without complying fully with the provisions of the financial regulations of the I.M.F and the World Bank which stipulates that an amount of such magnitude must carry ECOWAS Fund Clearance, which will duly guarantee and cover the sum as being legitimately acquired in the Republic of Togo.

By virtue of powers conferred on us, in our capacity as ECOWAS/UN accredited Agency in Togo solely responsible for issuing of the International Drug Clearance Certificate and Coverage for such huge amount, we therefore wish to clarify to BANQUE ATLANTIQUE (BAT TOGO) Lome-Togo, Office of the State Panel and BANQUE CENTRAL DES ETATS DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST (BCEAO) that the beneficiary of the said fund must be advised to seek appropriate Drug Clearance Certificate/Coverage for fund, unless the beneficiary wants the fund to be impounded as Drug Money / Money Laundry.

Stop Order has been placed on the remittance of the fund till the beneficiary abides by the laid down regulations. Upon the receipt of the above mentioned International Drug Clearance Certificate / Money Laundry Clearance Certificate would be given to the BANQUE ATLANTIQUE (BAT TOGO) and BANQUE CENTRAL DES ETATS DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST (BCEAO) who are in charge of all foreign remittance of huge amount of monies.

Thanks for your co-operation
Yours faithfully
COL. MOHAMMED GINWALA
For Ecowas Drug Monitoring Unit.
BCC: ECWAS/UN Banque Central des Etats de l'Afrique de l'Ouest.
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE (BAT TOGO) Lome Togo.

Phones:
+22896038666
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location

+22893296222
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22896137934
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.