Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blessinganderson216@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:00 pm

blessingkuru508
female - 26 years, New York City, United States
81 visitors
Friends | Guestbook| Shouts

About me

More about me
Name
blessing kuru
Date of birth
05/04/1987
United States
Native language
English

Hello, i saw your profile here and i want to let you know that i am interested to known you more and will like to have friendship with you if that will be ok by you i am looking for a nice person who is serious minded and knows what it means to be a friend or have relationship Infact it takes two heart to be in love and a journey of a thousand miles starts with a step and i believe that love is a plant u water it manure it to grow.
I am a sweet beautiful young woman who smiles all the times. Yes I do smile I think life has lots of wonderful possibilities awaiting all of us. I am friendly cheerful goodhearted sincere and positive about life. In general I am a compassionate considerate family-loving type of woman and sincere to everybody I know. Above all If I love someone I will devote ALL of my heart and Love to him with sincerity to last a lifetime. If I meet the man of my dreams he will surely find true love and a soul mate for life. I'm single no children and have never been married.

Hoping to hearing from you soon. please contact me through my email address above or below as that will enable me to contact you direct for further communication and sharing of photos.(blessinganderson216@yahoo.com)

yours sincere
new friend.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.