Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracekones2@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gracekones2@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 am

gracekones2@gmail.com

graceloveT Profile: looking for serious relationship
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: CancerLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
age and language does not matter what matters is the unconditional love we share with each other.i am waiting to hear from you soon bye for now atcolorgmail.comgracekones2hello honey i contacted you to know if we can have a good friendship.i will be happy if you can reply me because i have something to discuss with you and also send my pictures to you so that we can know more about ourselves ok . remember the distancekiss kiss grace 4u.

About Me
I am a lovely and caring young girl with a good heart looking for real and unconditional love. I believe in reality of love, let walk it out for our heart desire, so i love a beautifully things but nothing is beautiful unless you found some one whom you will share it with, some with a good health to dialog the issue love with.

laruuyqj-5q8m-0-miehzie.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

janedemirel55@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Zorpia:

Please write me to my email janedemirel55 @ hotmail.com so that i will tell you about me send you my photo.

Screen name: Jane / JaneDemirel49
26, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

jane.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:36 pm

Skype ID:
live:janedemirel55

My Dearest One.

Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine account and Inline with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your Day over there in your country,i believe you had a nice Day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss Jane Demirel i am (24years old) but age does n;t matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Sudan in Africa , 5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the Crisis that took place in my country .My late Father Dr Jimmy Demirel; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Khartoum (the capital of Sudan) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now under a Reverend-Pastors care and i am using his office computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you in your next mail. Your likes and dislikes, Please Do not be offended for this message that come;s from me.My dear your age did not matter,what matters a lot is love,understanding trust,truth and caring.I really want to have a good relationship with you, once again, a relationship of deep feeling that building a mutual understanding. I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and i will like to see yours.
Hoping to hear from you,
Yours in love Jane.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <janedemirel55@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT150-W77 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S50.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 11 Apr 2016
Subject: I will like to know more about you

PHOTOS:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Photos also reported on this topic here at ScamSurvivors.

viewtopic.php?f=19&p=54198&t=20874
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:43 pm

My dear
Thanks for your reply, i hope you are alright? I have always wish to find a very nice and kind heartened person like you and i am thanking God that i have found you. I like you maybe from the little time you have given me.
Like i said, I am currently residing in a Church camp in Dakar Senegal but it's my utmost dream to relocate to another country as soon as possible but there are things that is required of me due to my present condition as a refugee, I hope you can assist me to actualize this dream.
Most importantly, please tell me more about your country in your next reply, the businesses there, educations and life in general, i am hoping maybe we can invest in good business there in the nearest future if we continue our good relationship with full trust and confidence in each other.
That is one of my future plans, to invest in a civilized and cool country, to complete my education and got married with a man that will love me the way i am. So i will be very glad if you can help to relocate to meet you there to see what our newly friendship will yield for us.
I'll be waiting for your reply as soon as possible, meanwhile, i will beg the reverend for his phone number and i will give it to you in my next mail so that you can call me to enable me hear your voice.
Have a nice day at work and think about me.
Yours in love Jane.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:24 am

My dear
Thank you once again for your kind response which made me to understand your kindness and sincerity with me. It will pleases me a lot if you can take me to join you over there to see what life hold for us.
And listen, the reason why i asked you about businesses over there in your country is because i am the next of KIN to one of my father's bank accounts which has a reasonable amount of money left, about (3.5Million U.S. Dollars) and i have plans to invest the money in good business in civilized country which i believe you can assist me if i relocate to your country.
I have already inform the bank about the death of my parents, my present condition as a refugee in Senegal and my plans to have the money transferred to my desired country. The bank have confirmed my request but due to my refugee status they required me to provide a trustee from any country i wish the money to be transferred.
So i have found you as a nice person i would like you to represent me as my trustee and also provide your bank account where the money will be transferred. Our agreement is that after the transfer you will send me little amount from the total money to enable me get my Refugee Clearance Certificate, my Passport and other related documents that will enable my traveling to your country where i shall meet for investment.
I'm willing to offer you 20% of the total amount for your assistance and you also will help me to manage the remaining amount in any of your trusted businesses there in your country, while i will continue my studies. I so much believe we can do it together, so let me have your first and last names, your current residential address and phone number, i will use these detail to introduce you to to bank as my nominated trustee/partner and i will authorize the bank to give detail of the account and requirements for transferring the balance to your bank account in your country.
Please don't be afraid, the money is genuine am sure the bank will disclose more detail as soon as i introduced you to them, so let me have the above details urgent.
You can now call me through Rev.Father's phone, here is his number (+221772838238 when you call tell him that you want speak with Miss Jane Demirel, he will get me to respond to you and the Rev.Father Name is Rev.Patrick Dela.
You are free to ask me everything you need to know further about me and the money i will give my answer, but please i need your kind and urgent assistance. Have a great day and do pray for me.
Yours with confident Jane.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772838238
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:42 am

Good afternoon to you my darling how are you doing today i hope you are fine and doing well over there,darling i am very happy to read your mail what you have to do now is to send me your information so that i will introduce you to the bank,so let me have your first and last names, your current residential address and phone number, i will use these detail to introduce you to to bank as my nominated trustee/partner and i will authorize the bank to give detail of the account and requirements for transferring the balance to your bank account in your country.You can now call me through Rev.Father's phone, here is his number +221772838238 when you call tell him that you want speak with Miss Jane Demirel, he will get me to respond to you and the Rev.Father Name is Rev.Patrick Dela.please i need your kind and urgent assistance. Have a great day and do pray for me.
Yours with confident Jane.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Dearest One
How are you? I hope you are well? I so much appreciate your mail and i am praying that God will always guide you to actualize my dreams for me. I have drafted an application bearing your provided details which i have sent to the bank introducing you as my nominated trustee and beneficiary of my inherited money, you can confirm from the copy of the letter that will come to you. Be sure that i will let you know if i get any confirmation from the bank but if you get any notification from them just let me know.
Meanwhile i just want you to receive this money for me and also help me to invest the money in good business there in your country.
I believe my meeting with you is a miracle and i have enough confidence in you and leaving the rest to god as he watches over us, against anyone i swear from the light of above that i am very sincere with you and don't have any bad intention in this life because it will benefit me nothing. Please consider me as a lonely orphan that really need your help, please don't ever betray me for any reason, my intentions for you is a good one, please as soon as this money reaches you just send me little amount so that i can prepare my trip to join you over there and be free.
I will wait for your response as i keep praying and hoping that this will work out for us.
Have a lovely day.
Yours with confident Jane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello my darling how are you doing today i hope fine,darling my weekend was good only that life here is not easy but i thank God today,darling i just come to know if you have hear from the bank,you try to update me,I wish you a lovely happy Sunday with love Jane.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

janedemirel55@hotmail.com info.rbsbank@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:00 pm

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND UK PLC
SECURITY & GOOD SERVICE
36 St Andrew Square Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 2YB
Tel:(+44) 7977838930
Fax:(+44) 207 280 9515
Telex: 6475229/Swift:LHFEGB 3L
E-mail: info.rbsbank@mail.com
Chief Executive: Stephen Hester.

Date:18/04/2016

Dear Customer,

I have been directed by the Director, Credit Administration Dept to write you in respect to your partner's mail which we received.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Jane Demirel, that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Dr. Demirel Jimmy was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us and the volume of fund currently deposited with our bank is US$3,500,000.00. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin cum Mandate Beneficiary.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. Change of ownership certificate from the Senegalese High Court.

3. Letters of probate from the High Court of Justice in Senegal where Miss Jane Demirel is residing.

4.Scan copy of your valid Identity.

5.Your bank details and the Country where this fund is expected to be transfer to.

6.A copy of death certificate of late Dr. Demirel Jimmy confirming hid death

As requested the entire fund could be transferred to your account on her behalf on receipt of the above documents issued by a Senegalese High Court of Justice. You are advise either to fly down there to arrange an attorney or you simply ask your partner to get an attorney for you to procure all these documents for you urgently to enable us effect transfer as she had earlier requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted us.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

To enhance quicker processing of this fund, you are to provide this bank with the following document without delay.
These documents are urgently on receipt of this mail so that we can create your Fund Transmission File with the Data Processing Department and International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively.

Thank you for Banking with us

Best Regards,
Mr.Bruce Van Saun.
(Finance Director).

This email was sent from within the RBS (UK) Plc . This email (and any attachments or hyperlinks within it) may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not entitled to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, disseminate or rely on this email in any way. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy it, and all copies of it.We have taken steps to ensure that this email (and any attachments) are free from computer viruses and the like. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is actually virus free. Any emails that you send to us may be monitored for the purposes of ascertaining whether the communication complies with the law and our policies

HEADER:
Return-Path: <info.rbsbank@mail.com>
Received: from [41.82.82.140] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 18 Apr 2016
Cc: janedemirel55@hotmail.com
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (RBS)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.82.140<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone Numbers:
+447977838930
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +442072809515
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Hello my darling good morning to you how was your night i hope you sleep well last night.
Darling I am so much happy to inform you that the rev father succeeded in getting a lawyer
that will help us to prepare the change of ownership and the power of
attorney, the lawyer will help us to make those documents so that we can
send them to the bank.I have scan my late father death certificate send to the bank this morning,the only problem we have now is the change of ownership and power of attorney document but i thank God that the reverend father have succeeded in getting a lawyer who will help us for the remaining document,all you have to do now is to contact the lawyer with his contact information below.
Below is the lawyer's contact information
Name......... Bar.Joseph Moussa
Tel: ....... +221 768689227
Email: ( barr.josephmusa@yahoo.com )
Write to him and tell him to help us prepare the power of attorney and the
change of account ownership. after writing the lawyer you have to call
him on phone with his number to inform him of your message to him. i
have already told him everything about the transaction. send an email to
the lawyer as soon as you receive my mail. Have a nice day with love Jane.

Phone Number:
+221768689227
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.