Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracekones2@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

janedemirel55@hotmail.com barr.josephmusa@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Okay thanks for your mail my darling I am pleased to know that you have contacted the lawyer. I will also forward your message to the lawyer now. I love you so dearly and i pray that soonest we will be together to appreciate each other after the transfer. Bye with my kisses.
Yours in heart
Jane.

DR.BARRISTER JOSEPH MOUSSA.
C & C Law Firm
164 avenue Mousse Diop
BP.432
Dakar Senegal
Tel.+221768689227.
Date.20/4/2016.

Attn Sir;

With due respect and in acknowledgment of your mail and the bank's mail forwarded to me through your partner Miss Jane Demirel , I thank you for choosing this law firm as your international solicitor on financial and legal matters as you were directed by the bank.

Following the context of the bank's correspondence with you in the mail which is forwarded to me, you were appointed as a beneficiary of a certain fund in their custody.

Sequel to the legal document the Bank requested for, the Letter of Administration in conjunction with the power of Attorney and Change of ownership certificate.
We hereby confirmed that we shall be able to get you the necessary legal documents from the High Court of Justice here in Senegal as detailed by the bank's mail.

Sir kindly send the following information below, i will use this information to register your file from federal high court of justice tomorrow morning to enable the high court process your document without delay;
(1)YOUR FULL NAME............................................
(2)DATE OF BIRTH................................................
(3)YOUR VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.......................
(4)YOUR COUNTRY RESIDENCE.........................
(5)YOUR OCCUPATION.........................................
(6)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.........................................
Once you send your information to me you call me on phone for confirmation.
Yours in Service
Barr.Joseph Mousse
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.josephmusa@yahoo.com janedemirel55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:45 pm

C & C Law Firm
164 avenue Mousse Diop
BP.432
Dakar Senegal
Tel.+221768689227.
Date 22/4/2016.

Attention ,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail with your personal information and discussion with your partner on how to procuring official documents for you and your partner for withdrawal of her inheritance money from Royal bank of Scotland plc, The documents is required due to financial security so that the bank will not be hold responsible tomorrow after the money might have been transferred into your account.Also it is legal documents to the bank for the legal regulations so that no other person will come to the bank to claim that he or she is a partner to Miss Jane Demirel.
It is my obligate to give you the best legal services and I promise to do the job very well for you and your partner.I will make the registration of the Legal Documents in the ministry of justice according to 1957 Senegalese power of attorney act and stamping of the government seal.
I will give you every legal assistance to ensure a hitch free transfer of the funds from London to your designated bank account overseas.To proceed,you have to pay the costs to obtain those documents.
In view of above and from my enquirers today, it will cost you the sum of $670 Dollar, for all the document.The consultation legal processing & service charges fee $185 Dollar. The total cost is $(855 Dollar Only( Eight hundred and fifty five Dollar Only)upon receipt of the required information and the service charges,we will then proceed with the procurement of the documents that will herald the transfer of the fund to your account.
Sir below is the information you will use to send the money $855 Dollar Only through Western union money transfer or money Gram.
Receiver.....Helen David.
Country.......Senegal.
City........... Dakar,
Address..... 164 avenue Mousse diop.
Sir send me your voters identity card when sending the payment slip to proof your legality from ministry of justice.
Try and send the money immediately so that my Secretary will go and pick it up.Once i receive the money i will start your work.Sir you have to send me email and tell me once you send the money or call me once you send the money and also try to send me the payment slip with the information you use to send the money.
Yours in Service
Barr.Joseph Mousse.

Thanks very much for your mail my darling. I am pleased to know that you have sent your information to the lawyer. My dear i will be waiting to know when the lawyer said that the documents will be ready for use. My heart and spirit is eager to meet you as soon as possible. Bye with my kisses and love
Juliet in heart
Jane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:48 am

Good morning to you my sweet heart how are you doing today i hope you are working hard to bring your lovely one who loves you near to take care of you as one body.,darling i receive your mail read it with good understanding knowing that you write the Lawyer to give you bank account to pay the money for the document because you never use Western union make payment.
My love do not forget that even at night and when going to sleep I’m not going to stop thinking about you, as you are always in my dreams.I want you to close your eyes and rest but before I want you to read that I have you in my heart.I do not mind having to wait to see your pretty face; it’s worth, because you’re the most handsome man in the world, Good morning my prince.I would like to be your pillow for you to rest your cheek on me, goodnight.I hope you have a nice night and that today will be a beautiful day for you because you are a very special man.I send you many kisses and hugs before I sleep; I hope you dream about me because i dream you last night.honey i will be waiting to hear good news from you after you made the payment for the document to the lawyer,I have called the lawyer this morning to check his email and send you the bank account for you to made the payment so once you hear from the lawyer you let me know.Darling i wish you a lovely day at work.Have my kisses,You try to send me your pictures in your next mail.
From your sweet wife Jane.

C & C Law Firm
164 avenue Mousse Diop
BP.432
Dakar Senegal
Tel.+221768689227.
Date 23/4/2016.

Attention

Sir,
Your message was well received today 23/4/2016. And the whole contents were well understood,Sir use below bank Account information transfer the fee.
BANK NAME: CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK ( AGENCE DE DUNES) DAKAR SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT HOLDER: NDIAYE MARIE
ACCOUNT NO: 034180585601
GUICHET: 01288
BANK CODE: SN012
CLE RIB: 26
SWIFT CODE: CBAOSNDA
IBAN: SN012 01288 034180585601 26
Your anticipated co-operation will be my honor and do acknowledge back to me upon receipt of this mail with scan copy of the payment slip for easy with drawing.
Yours in Service
Barr.Joseph Mousse.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

janedemirel55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:58 pm

Good evening to you my love how are you doing this lovely evening i hope you are fine and doing well over there,darling i receive your mail and i am very happy to know that you will send the money for the document to the lawyer tomorrow,God bless you for every effort you are making to bring me to normal life,darling once you send the money to the lawyer you let me know,I wish you a lovely happy Sunday and i will be waiting to hear good news from you tomorrow,
From your love Jane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:35 pm

Good morning to you my lovely and my sweetie heart how was your night i hope all is well with you over there,darling i cant stop thinking about you,even last night i dream about you,where we are together kissing and having fun,darling i really know that you are God sent to bring me back to good life,so i will be waiting to hear good news from you today,Honey i wish you a blessed day at work,Have my kisses with hug,
From your love Jane.

How are you doing today my darling? I hope that all is well with you. I am surprised that i have not heard from you since today to know how you have gone for the payment with the lawyer about the required documents? Darling I hope to hearing from you soonest.
Yours in heart
Jane.

My love how are you doing today i hope you are in good health over there?,darling i was surprise after all your promises you made to me and the lawyer that will pay the money to the bank account giving to you by the lawyer on Monday up till today been Wednesday you did not come to mail and you did not pay the money to the account,so below mail is the mail i receive from the bank i hope the bank send you a copy,please i am on my knees pleading to you to help me pay the money to the lawyer so that he will go and process the document and send to bank for them to transfer the money to your account,Darling after reading the mail from the bank i understand that the bank have giving us 4 days to submit the document to their office so that they will transfer the money to your account.Honey you are the only hope i have,please try to help me out so that i will join you over there for better life,honey do not keep me silent after reading my mail,so i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
From your love Jane

C & C Law Firm
164 avenue Mousse Diop
BP.432
Dakar Senegal
Tel.+221768689227.
Date.25/4/2016.

Attention Sir

I appreciate and thank you for the honor and confidence in entrusting on this noble law chamber to handle and procure the tentative legal documents for you.I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and it is my obligation to handle your legal document and i stand here to promise you that immediately i receive the money i will personally drive to the federal high court of justice to made the payment to the chief George so that your documents will processed without delay.

we receive payment before rendering services
Regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:12 pm

Good afternoon to you my darling how are you doing today i hope you are fine and doing well over there.Darling i receive the mail forward to me after reading your mail i understand that you are trying to send the money to the bank account giving to you by the lawyer but the account is not working well, so after reading your mail i called the lawyer on phone today explain to him he said that he have send you a new bank account you will use to pay the money also i receive the below mail from the lawyer and i am forwarding the mail to you believing that the lawyer send you a copy.Honey please you try to send the money to the new account giving to you from the lawyer and once you send the money today you let me know.I wish you a lovely day at work and i will be waiting to hear good news from you today,
Have my kisses with hug,
From your love Jane

C & C Law Firm
164 avenue Mousse Diop
BP.432
Dakar Senegal
Tel.+221768689227.
Date 27/4/2016.

Attention

Sir,
Your message was well received today 27/4/2016. And the whole contents were well understood,Sir i am very sorry if the account deliver back to you.Please kindly use the new account information below made the payment without any complain.
Bank Name...African(BOA)
Account No..SN100010090354122000454
Account Name..Ebonine PAUL
Address..4,Av.Leopold Sedar Senghor DK Senegal.

Your anticipated co-operation will be my honor and do acknowledge back to me upon receipt of this mail with scan copy of the payment slip for easy with drawing.
Yours in Service
Barr.Joseph Mousse.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2016 10:42 pm

Skype ID:
Patrick Dela
live:revpatrickdela20

Hello,
It is a pleasure to inform you about my success in obtaining my funds
transferred to an account in Switzerland with the help of a new
partner from United Kingdom who is an international businessman.
Presently I'm in London for an investment projects with my share of
the total sum. Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us somehow. So in this case i want you to contact the Reverend
Father for the gift I left for you in his position, his contact is:

Name: The Reverend Patrick Dela St Mary Catholic Church Senegal.
Email: revpatrickdela20@hotmail.com

Ask him to send you 290.000.00 Euro in ATM Credit card (two hundred
and ninety thousand Euro) which I kept for your compensation already
in ATM International credit card for all the past efforts and tries to
help me in the case. I appreciated your efforts at that time very
much. So feel free to get in touch with the Reverend asking him where
to send you the Credit card contenting 290.000.00 Euro, to enable you
withdraw 10.000.00 Euro daily in your country ATM machine.

Please let me know immediately you receive it from him so we can share
the joy after all the suffering at that time. at this moment I am very
busy here because of the investment projects, including my new partner
that I have at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend in
your behalf to receive that ATM International credit card, then please
contact the Reverend and he will send the credit card to you without
any delay. His contact as follows:

Name: Reverend Patrick Dela St Mary Catholic Church Senegal.
Email: revpatrickdela20@hotmail.com

Best regards Jane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:46 pm

Hello my dear ,
My name is Jane. I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund/money under the cooperation of a new partner Mr. Daniel William from London, Presently I'm in London with my partner for some projects with the money.

Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time due to no trust.
Now, I want you to contact Rev. Father Patrick Dela, He is the presiding Reverend at the church 144 rue Medina, Dakar, Senegal. I dropped a cheque of $300,000,00 dollars for you, just to compensate you for your past efforts to help me retrieve my fund.

His email address is -- ( revpatrickdela20@yahoo.com )

his phone number is -- ( +221777349548 )

This Rev. Helped me a lot when the going was too difficult and i decided to keep your money with him because he is a man to be trusted and a man of God to the chore.

Arrange with him how the total cheque sum of three hundred thousand dollars ( $300,000.00 ) will reach you safely which I have already kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free to get in touch with The Rev. and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. As at moment,I am very busy here because of the projects which I and my husband are having at hand.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to receive that cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without any delay. Contact him through his email and phone number, God bless you.

Best regards,
Jane

Phone: +221777349548
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Recovery Scam:
My dearest,

I am writing this mail to you regarding the news I received concerning the Check Draft of ($300,000,00) I left for you, I was informed that the check is about to expiry and for that the Bank who issued the check will seized the money and send it to the Government's account as an unclaimed funds.

The Bank was contacted for solution and it was confirmed that the only solution is by issuing you an ATM VISA CARD urgently and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country or any ATM machine around the world, so what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.

The card center will send you an ATM VISA Card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, which you are to advised to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediately release of your above stated funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.

1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Contact Address
4. Country
5. Age
6. Occupation

Contact Person: Mr. Leo Benjamin,
Director, UBA Bank Visa Card payment Department
TEL: +221-76-642-3145
Email: ubasn.info@chef.net

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person or office claiming to be the right office to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Yours sincerely

Jane

Header:
Return-Path: <hlins2230@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x243.google.com (mail-io0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::243])
Reply-To: janedemirel55@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017
Subject: My dearest,

Phone:
+221766423145
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reinajoseph22@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:21 pm

Recovery Scam;

ATTENTION

This information is to inform you that the Senegalese Police have today retrieved your ATM VISA CARD from the UBA Bank Senegal and we have today submitted the card to an insurance company who will facilitate the delivery of the card to you without further delay. You must adhere to the instructions of the above mentioned company if you wish to secure your card and your funds in Senegal.

You are advised to contact AXA INSURANCE immediately and re-confirm your full contact details for verification as follows:

1. Your full name
2. Your contact address.
3. Your Phone Number.

Send an email immediately to: axa-senegal@insurer.com
Contact person: Mr. Joe Makilo

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Abdul Katta

Header:
Return-Path: <reinajoseph22@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x242.google.com (mail-vk0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::242])
Reply-To: abdkatta208@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017
Subject: YOUR CARD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.