Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ECONOMIC\REFUGEE SCAM

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ECONOMIC\REFUGEE SCAM

Unread postby Scammerhater » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:35 pm

Hi, I received a strange email from a Mr Yobo Micheal it's clearly an ecomonic refugee type scam but I just want to highlight it for people I will copy and paste the entire email here :

"Dear sir, I am Yobo Micheal, the manager of First Atlantic Bank, let me instruct myself, am been working with First Atlantic Bank for over 25 year and due to my experience in the banking system I am in charge of the remittance department. I contacted you with my information from one of the Liberia refugees (ALEX PATRICK GARRETT 25-YEAR-OLD BOY) who lost her family in the critical war in their country. I am writing you out of my investigation about he motive, I discover that he late father (Mr. CHIEF PATRICK GARRETT) deposited a huge sum of money (20 million Dollars) with First Atlantic Bank Ghana and our remittance department ready to make the transfer to the new partner free of charge which we just need to partner to contact us with information and our remittance department we proceed

i am looking for a reliable person who can take care of this young BOY together with his property for investment abroad to enable he continue he education as he does not want to stay here in Africa or do nothing with African after he horrible experiences.

Please try to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me to send you the documentation covering the fund and from there we move forward how you will use to receive the fund in your account smooth and the young boy we join you for the investment there " Also, here is the email address he is using MR. YOBO MICHEAL <info@pccdcc.top>
Scammerhater
Junior survivor

Re: ECONOMIC\REFUGEE SCAM

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:04 pm

Can you post the E-mail address that the message came from?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.