Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsdoriskulaandjerryson@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:55 pm

FROM MRS. DORIS KULA AND SON JERRY KULA

JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

My Name is Mrs. Doris Kula, I know this will be a surprise to you. Please consider this message as a request from a family in dares need of your help. I am the Wife of Mr. David Kula, from Sudan Darfur, my husband Mr. David Kula was the owner of Omar Sea Food Industry in Dar four region and a Farmland in Dar four region and supplier of Central African Countries with sea food till the Government find out that Darfur region was rich on Oil and Mineral Resources which was discovered by an individual Group called Organization Rebel Movement.

The Government and Rebel Movement are fighting over who will inherit the Defour region because of the Oil discovered and Rebel Movement are killing all the people in Dar four region to enable them to inherit the land, and my husband was murdered in cold blood and our Farm, Sea Food Industry was burnt down. Before then, my husband had moved (US$45.5M) Forty-Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to South Africa for establishment of another branch in Southern Africa, the fund was deposited in a private Security & Finance Company in the name of my son Mr. Harrisson Kula as the beneficiary. My husband was killed because of the Oil discovered in our Farmland since the murderer’s, Rebel Movement believed once my husband is killed, they will have no challenge in taking over the land.

Now the Rebel Movement turned against us looking for the remaining existing family of Kula in order to achieve their aim and objective. decided to leave Darfur to Johannesburg, South Africa to seek Asylum {Refugees}

We were granted entry following intervention by the International Relations and Cooperation Department and the Gift of the Givers. A total of 55 South Africans who were evacuated including me and my son beloved son Jerry from Sudan arrived back in South Africa at the weekend Thank the almighty God that we are among.

All the documents issued when the consignment was deposited has been handed over to our family Lawyer in South Africa who assisted my late husband when the consignment was safely deposited.

The financial laws in South Africa on Refugees do not warrant us to invest the funds here as we cannot operate any bank account, which is why we decided to look for a Foreign Partner who will assist us in moving the funds out of South Africa for my family investment. We have decided to offer you 30% of the total amount, 5% mapped out to defray all expenses that will be incurred during the process of concluding the transaction, while the remaining 65%will be for my family and will be invested in your country under your management.

Immediately you receive this E-mail, kindly contact us i am here with my son, Jerry Kula, above email Email addresses and the telephone number below for proceedings due to my poor English and old age. My son has been mandated to over-see the transaction with the support of my family Lawyer. Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks, and God Bless

Mrs. Doris Kula and Jerry Kula

(For The Family)

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsdoriskulaandjerryson@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Mrs Doris Kula and Jerry son <mrsdoriskulaandjerryson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 12:15:27 +0200
Message-ID: <CAP+cNqM01hTLjjd634CrinefAfbqb0HNmNmiiZOZQrJ18jR9Gg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Mrs Doris kula and Jerry son
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:41 pm

Dear

How are you doing today? Thanks for your prompt email and its contents. I would however refer you once more to my first proposal letter to you before we can proceed. I will like us to do this transaction based on trust and confidentiality, Let me tell you again that this transaction is 100 % risk free, as we only needed an assistance to transfer this fund out of South Africa for investment purposes since the law of the Government of South Africa does not permit any asylum seeker or refugee to operate banking or investment.

This fund of US$ 45.5 Million was deposited in a Security company here in South Africa by my late Husband Mr. David Kula Hence the Rebel Movement fighters attacked farms and oil zone to inherit farm land and oil in Darfur my husband was among the people killed during this war out break (May his gentle soul rest in peace)

We left Darfur with the depositary documents of this fund, Actually we have contacted a lawyer who have visited this security company for the claims of this fund which all the modalities of claims is in sons name as stated in the depositary documents and certificates.

We will reveal to you that this fund was deposited as a family treasure valuables consignment with the security company, even this company does not know that this consignment contains fund, this is to avoid much charges by the security for safe keeping this consignment in there custody, However we will require your assistance for the claims of this consignment which will be for the investment purposes in your country.

Please not that every relative documents regarding the depositary of this consignment/fund by my late husband is with the family lawyer and will be send to you on your request.

However the lawyer has wishes to make a financial partnership agreement for both parties [that is for my family and you] which copies will be send to you for your perusals, he has required the following.

(1) You complete residential address

(2) complete telephone and fax number

(3) Your international passport copy/number

(4) Complete details of your account where this fund can be transfer.
You can send these requirements directly to the lawyer, his address is as below.

Please do not forget to send us a copy of the email that you send to our lawyer.

BARRISTER DOUGLAS FOSTER.

TEL: +27 60 403 6101.

FAX; +27 86 541 8169.

Email Address

douglasfosterassociateschambers@consultant.com

Address 78 persdent street Germiston Johannesburg
South Africa

Send this requirements either by fax or email attach documents. Please do not

Hesitate to ask questions wherever required. We are looking forward for your

immediate response.

Thanks and God bless.

Phones: +27604036101
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

+27865418169
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:16 pm

Thanks
Please send all this information to my lawyer not me
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:50 pm

DOUGLAS & FOSTER ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS

BARRISTER DOUGLAS FOSTER ESQ

ADDRESS: NO 10 PARK ROAD GLADIATOR COURT KEMPTON PARK,

SOUTH AFRICA.
TELEPHONE: + 27 60 403 6101

FAX: + 27 86 541 8169

EMAILS: douglasfosterassociateschambers@consultant.com

Dear

This is Barrister Douglas Foster, from Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers South African, the family lawyer to Mrs. Doris Kula and her son of Mr. Jerry Kula of Sudan Darfur, I am writing in respect of your email reply we received as you are required to send us your complete information details, to enable this chamber to start the processing arrangement to draft the Bind Partnership Agreement.

So you are advice to send your complete information details as soon as possible which will be used for Bind Partnership Agreement for both parties as mentioned below:

(1) Your attached International Passport Copy, I.D Copy or Driving License Identity documents.
(2) Your occupation, Profession or your position in your country.
(3) Your age and marital status?

(4) Nationality
(5) Your direct mobile telephone and fax number if any for easier communication.

As soon as you send these entire requirements details through email; we will complete the drafting of the Bind Partnership Agreement.

Thanks and Best Regards

Sincerely,

Yours in Service
Barrister Douglas Foster.

Attorney At Law
Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers South Africa.

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is a trade secret, proprietary, privileged or attorney work product. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at (+27) 061 940 7461and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your workstation or network mail system. If you work for or are yourself a client of Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers this e-mail is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work product doctrine. This e-mail is not intended for release to opposing parties, opposing counsel or any other third person or entity. Copies of this e-mail should not be kept in your regular files. If you print a copy of this e-mail, place it in a separate file labeled "Attorney-Client Privilege." DO NOT PRODUCE A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL IN DISCOVERY.

Header:

Return-Path: <douglasfosterassociateschambers@consultant.com>
Received: from [41.116.81.180] ([41.116.81.180]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-25a3fa20-d5a3-4835-bbdc-3b2b0bd97506-1702288502050@3c-app-mailcom-lxa02>
From: Barr Douglas Foster <douglasfosterassociateschambers@consultant.com>
Subject: Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers [ Details for Partnership Agreement Needed ]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:55:02 +0100

Orig IP: 41.116.81.180 | Orig ISP: Ticsa-asn | City: n/a | Country: South Africa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:02 pm

SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear

This is to notify you concerning your email reply we receive from you today being 11th Dec 2023; as you have sent some details without the attachment International Passport Copy, I.D Copy or Driving License to us, to enable this lawfully chamber to complete the Bind Partnership Agreement.

Now you are instructed to send us these requirement details as stated below, for preparation of the Bind Partnership Agreement as soon as possible before we can proceed.

(1) Your attached International Passport Copy, I.D Copy or Driving License Identity documents.

(2) Your Full Contact Address

As soon as you send these entire requirements details through email; we will complete the drafting of the Bind Partnership Agreement.

Thanks and Best Regards

Sincerely,

Yours in Service

Attorney At Law

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is a trade secret, proprietary, privileged or attorney work product. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at (+27) 061 940 7461and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your workstation or network mail system. If you work for or are yourself a client of Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers this e-mail is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work product doctrine. This e-mail is not intended for release to opposing parties, opposing counsel or any other third person or entity. Copies of this e-mail should not be kept in your regular files. If you print a copy of this e-mail, place it in a separate file labeled "Attorney-Client Privilege." DO NOT PRODUCE A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL IN DISCOVERY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:28 pm

SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear

I, Barrister Douglas Foster, of Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers South African Attorney to Mrs. Doris Kula and the son Mr. Jerry Kula who are they in heritage beneficiary of the family treasure valuable consignment deposited by her Late Husband Mr. David Kula with Security & Finance Company here in South African.

I have concluded on the draft Bind Partnership Agreement, find herein attached, you are required to sign your portion of the agreement and send back to me, also keep copy of the agreement and this transaction for your strictly confidential /secret and record in your transaction file.

Note that as soon as possible the signed agreement is return to me; I will therefore process for the change of ownership and the release of this consignment for the further bank-to-bank transfer of this fund to your account in your country USA.

Thanks and Best Regards

Sincerely,

Yours in Service

Attorney At Law

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is a trade secret, proprietary, privileged or attorney work product. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at (+27) 60 403 6101 and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your workstation or network mail system. If you work for or are yourself a client of Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers this e-mail is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work product doctrine. This e-mail is not intended for release to opposing parties, opposing counsel or any other third person or entity. Copies of this e-mail should not be kept in your regular files. If you print a copy of this e-mail, place it in a separate file labeled "Attorney-Client Privilege." DO NOT PRODUCE A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL IN DISCOVERY

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:03 pm

SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear

I acknowledged the receipt of your signed Bind Partnership Agreement endorsed by your good self well noted. I will immediately move forward toward the processes, which will be required to release this consignment/fund in your name by the Stallion Security & Finance Company South Africa and for further bank-to-bank transfer of this fund into your bank account in USA.

I herewith attached a copy of Certificate of Deposit of the consignment deposited by Mr. David Kula.

Note that Mr. David Kula; did not deposit this consignment as fund, but was deposited as family Valuable Treasury Goods consignment valued at USD$45.5M (Forty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), this is to avoid much demurrage charges payable for the safe keeping of this consignment also to avoid confiscation by the Government of South Africa.

However, I have drafted a Change of Ownership formal application letter, which I will submit to the Stallion Security & Finance Company for the Change of Ownership of the consignment to your name; this is the first process to enable the release of this consignment.

Upon the procurement of the Change of Ownership Certificate of this consignment in your name, a formal application will be drafted for immediate submission to the Stallion Security & Finance Company requesting for the release of this consignment, also I will have a meeting with the security company officers by first things on Saturday or possibly Monday morning being 16/18th December 2023.

Presently I have contacted one of my banker friends, who have been my banker for over 25 years he is willing to assist us open a non-resident bank account and deposit this fund into their Bank here in South Africa and process this fund to be remitted into your bank account in USA.

Now as soon as I hear from you regarding the receipt and acknowledgement of this email, I will conclude the formal Change of Ownership Certificate Application with the Security Company for the processing of Change of Ownership and release of this consignment/fund from the Stallion Security & Finance Company here in South Africa.

Thanks and Best Regards

Sincerely,

Yours in Service

Attorney At Law

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is a trade secret, proprietary, privileged or attorney work product. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at (+27) 60 403 6101 and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your workstation or network mail system. If you work for or are yourself a client of Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers this e-mail is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work product doctrine. This e-mail is not intended for release to opposing parties, opposing counsel or any other third person or entity. Copies of this e-mail should not be kept in your regular files. If you print a copy of this e-mail, place it in a separate file labeled "Attorney-Client Privilege." DO NOT PRODUCE A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL IN DISCOVERY.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:24 pm

SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear

This is to inform you concerning our board meeting of today being 16th December 2023; with the Stallion Security & Finance Company directors, I hereby write to details you on the process of CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR NAME. I have already made a formal application to the Stallion Security & Finance Company, requesting for a Change of Ownership of the consignment to your name. Mr. Jerry Kula, who is the original Beneficiary of the consignment, will transfer the inheritance right and power of the ownership of the consignment to you. This will make it possible and easy for you to own this consignment/fund as to enable us proceed for the release of the consignment/fund.

I hereby attached My International Passport Copy as your lawyer and Mr. Jerry Kula Asylum Seeker Permit for your perusal and again you are instructed to keep they copies strictly confidential for only yourself for security reasons; as confirmation and authenticity on this transaction, to enable you know the capacity of the person you are dealing with.

After the Change of Ownership has been procured in your name, you will become the next of Kin as Mr. Jerry Kula; has giving you the full right to apply at the Stallion Security & Finance Company for the release of the consignment/fund.

They will release the consignment/fund under your name hence you have been named the Next of Kin in the Certificate of Change of Ownership, with the release document of the consignment before we will open a Non-residential bank account in a bank where my banker friend works, the fund will be deposited into this non-resident account, which will be setup in your name, then the transfer of the fund to your bank account in U.S.A..

Kindly note that a formal application has been made at the Stallion Security & Finance Company requesting for a Change of Ownership fee, Attorney Representation Fee and cost of Affidavit from the High Court of Justice, which all amount the sum of 31,415 (Thirty One Thousand Four Hundred and Fifteen South Africa Rand ), which is equivalent to USD$1,650.00 ( One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars), is required to be paid to the Stallion Security & Finance Company for the cost of Change of Ownership Certificate and issue of the Affidavit from the High Court of Justice.

Kindly try as much as you can to arrange and secure the Change of Ownership and Court Affidavit from the High Court of Justice in your name to enable easy processing and remittance of this fund in your name.
I will required that you try to raise 31,415 (Thirty One Thousand Four Hundred and Fifteen South Africa Rand ) which will be equivalent to USD$1,650.00 ( One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) for the procurement of the Change of Ownership Certificate in your name and the Court Affidavit from the High Court of Justice with the Attorney Representation fee.

Your urgent compliance is highly required to expedite action and follow up with the formal application made to the Stallion Security & Finance Company here in South Africa for the Change of Ownership, moment we secure the Change of Ownership in your name and apply for release of the consignment/fund, the fund will be transfer immediately into your designated bank account in your country U.S.A.

Thanks and Best Regards

Sincerely,

Yours in Service

Attorney At Law

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is a trade secret, proprietary, privileged or attorney work product. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at (+27) 60 403 6101 and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your workstation or network mail system. If you work for or are yourself a client of Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers this e-mail is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work product doctrine. This e-mail is not intended for release to opposing parties, opposing counsel or any other third person or entity. Copies of this e-mail should not be kept in your regular files. If you print a copy of this e-mail, place it in a separate file labeled "Attorney-Client Privilege." DO NOT PRODUCE A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL IN DISCOVERY

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:18 pm

SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear

This is to notify you concerning the email reply we received from you well noted; We really appreciate your understanding of this final processing to secure the Change of Ownership of The Consignment To your Name, in which the process need to be completed as soon as possible this week we confirmed the payment of the Change of Ownership fee, Attorney Representation Fee and Court Affidavit from the High Court of Justice, which amount the sum of USD$1,650.00 ( One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars).

I hereby attached a copy of Asylum Seeker Permit of Mrs.Doris Kula for your perusal and for authentication in this transaction.

Note that the year is ending few weeks from now and many offices and companies are closing for the year which you are advised to go to your bank as you stated that you need our account information to send the required fee of USD$1,650.00 ( One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars).

Now you are instructed to adhere strictly on this lawfully chambers instruction and go to your bank to ask them to send money to your relative in South Africa for a hospital bill treatment and make sure you didn’t disclose any information for their smoothly transfer of the sum amount of USD$1,650.00 ( One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars), into our office accounting unit collectors information details below and send us the proof of payment slip, to enable this lawfully chamber to complete the process of issuance of the Change of Ownership of the consignment to your name before immediate release of the consignment/fund.

Here is our accounting unit account details for you’re urgently payment:

BANK NAME: STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
NAMES OF ACCOUNT HOLDERS: T. N. G.
ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 1013-911-XXXX
BRANCH CODE: 051-001
SWIFT CODE: SBZAZAJJXXX
BRANCH NAME: ROSEBANK
BANK ADDRESS: MALL, 50 BATH AVE, ROSEBANK, JOHANNESBURG, 2196 SOUTH AFRICA.
USE FAMILY SUPPORT AS PURPOSE OF PAYMENT:

Thanks and Best Regards

Sincerely,
Yours in Service
Attorney At Law

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:29 pm

SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear

This is to acknowledge the respect of your email reply with the contents well noted; We really appreciate your effort so far to complete the urgently payment of the Change of Ownership fee, Attorney Representation Fee and Court Affidavit from the High Court of Justice, which amount the sum of USD$1,650.00 ( One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars).

Note that since you have inform us that you will take the banking information to your bank to send the money to us and you must not forget to explain to your bank that you are sending the money to your family relative in South Africa for a hospital bill treatment, to enable them to complete the transfer without any further questioner and for smoothly transfer of the sum of USD$1,650.00 ( One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars), directly into our office accounting unit collectors information details below and send us the proof of payment slip, to enable us secure the Change of Ownership of the consignment to your name before onward release of the fund.

Thanks and Best Regards

Sincerely,

Yours in Service

Attorney At Law

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.