Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsdoriskulaandjerryson@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

douglasfosterassociateschambers@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:46 pm

DOUGLAS & FOSTER ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS
BARRISTER DOUGLAS FOSTER ESQ
ADDRESS: NO 10 PARK ROAD GLADIATOR COURT KEMPTON PARK,
SOUTH AFRICA.
TELEPHONE: + 27 60 403 6101
FAX: + 27 86 541 8169
EMAILS: douglasfosterassociateschambers@consultant.com

Dear

This is to notify you concerning your email reply with the contents well noted; I really want you to understand that we manage to contact the courier agent office here in South Africa and they told us that their headquarter office is in USA, where they can give us the account details for your urgently payment and they will give us the equivalent to our local currency immediately.

Now I want you to go now moment you receive this email and deposit the required Change of Ownership, Attorney Representation and Court Affidavit from the High Court of Justice fees which amount to USD$1,650.00 ( One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars), into the USA agent bank account details below and send us the proof of payment slip immediately, to enable us collect the money from their office here and secure the Change of Ownership to your name first thing tomorrow morning being 20th Dec 2023; for submission and release of the consignment/fund.

Here is our accounting unit account details for you’re urgently payment:
BANK NAME: AMARILLO NATIONAL BANK OF USA
ACCOUNT NAME: N. O. N.
ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 459-XXXX
ROUTING NO: 111300958
BANK ADDRESS: 4501 S WESTERN STREET AMARILLO TEXAS 79110 USA
USE FAMILY SUPPORT AS PURPOSE OF PAYMENT:

Thanks and Best Regards

Sincerely,
Yours in Service
Barrister Douglas Foster.
Attorney At Law
Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers South Africa.

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is a trade secret, proprietary, privileged or attorney work product. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at (+27) 60 403 6101 and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your workstation or network mail system. If you work for or are yourself a client of Douglas & Foster Associates Chambers this e-mail is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work product doctrine. This e-mail is not intended for release to opposing parties, opposing counsel or any other third person or entity. Copies of this e-mail should not be kept in your regular files. If you print a copy of this e-mail, place it in a separate file labeled "Attorney-Client Privilege." DO NOT PRODUCE A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL IN DISCOVERY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsdoriskula82@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:18 pm

How are you doing today sir;

I really want to know the situation of things on your side because the lawyer told us that they have completed the whole arrangement for release of the consignment but they are waiting for confirmation of their required fee before they will finalize the process for release consignment /fund.

Now I want to hear from you positively because I told you that our living conditions here in the refugee camp are very bad. That is why I am always sick because there is no good food in the refugee camp and I don’t want to die here in South Africa.

So please sir, I want you to try all your possible best to send the money to the lawyer to complete the arrangement and secure the change of ownership certificate in your name for immediate release consignment to your country for our better living in the USA and investment purpose

Thanks
Mrs Doris kula and Jerry son

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsdoriskula82@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 12:51:18 +0200
Message-ID: <CAKp0Fddor+0vdG+1bUYj9yn99JrxTp8WpSdemr9nv8JvLcr1=A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Mrs Doris kula and Jerry son
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsdoriskula82@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:33 pm

Good evening sir
This is Mrs Doris kula and Jerry son how are you doing today I hope you received my email but upon till now we have not received any response from you please can you till us what is the problem because we were thinking that by now everything could have been finished by now according to the lawyer please respond to my email and let me what is wrong or the problem
Thanks
Mrs Doris kula and Jerry son

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsdoriskula82@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:42:38 +0200
Message-ID: <CAKp0FdezEQy7ScgouPgjZEbG7FQdFczeq=V8Z-Wg+6tG_2woeQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: From Mrs Doris kula and Jerry son
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.