Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abbass4281@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

abbass4281@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:39 am

Greetings to you! I pray this message meet you in good state of health.

My name is Hassan Abbas, I'm a refugee from Sudan presently living under asylum in a United Nations Refugee camp at Wadi Halfa the border town between Egypt and sudan, I am the only child of late Sheikh Mohammed Abbas, my father and my mother was brutally murdered by some sudanese terrorist revolutionaries in result to the present war in my country Sudan, before the death of my late father he was a retired sudanese military General and he was also into sudanese politics for many years even before I was born, after the death of my parents few day later i found a brownish envelope in my late father wardrobe in his bedroom, when i opened the envelop I found some political papers and a documents which my late father used in depositing the sum of (USD$22,600,000 Twenty Two Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) with MAYBANK in United Arab Emirates Dubai, and in the Bank documents my name is boldly written as the next of kin to the deposited funds, so I took this documents with me and I fled from Sudan capital Khartoum to Wadi Halfa Refugee camp which is the boundary between Egypt and Sudan border by the help of the UN red cross team, my reasons of living is due to the ongoing war happening presently in my country Sudan that have taken the life of millions of people, and as I speak now I am presently with other refugees at the Wadi Halfa refugee camp between the Egyptian border and the Sudanese border.

Dear sir, I contacted you today because, I have contacted MAYBANK Branch Office in United Arab Emirates, for the claim of the (USD$22,600,000USD) But the bank responded to me saying that due to world bank rules and regulations and my refugee status my late father funds can not be released to me and my age is too young to handle such a huge amount of transaction, so the bank advised me to look for foreign beneficiary whom I can appoint to help me claim the (USD$22,600,000USD) and invest it wisely for me.

Sir please I want you to be my appointed foreign beneficiary and help me claim the funds and take me from the refugee camp to you country so that I can continue my education to become a medical doctor and start a better life with you and your family.

Attached are my Refugee asylum identify card and all the authentic documents covering the (USD$22,600,000USD) please treat this proposal as urgent as you can I beg you in the name of almighty Allah, send me a message via WhatsApp to my number (+20 101 544 9653)

I wait you urgent reply.

Regards

Hassan Abbas
SUDANESE REFUGEE

Header:

Return-Path: <abbass4281@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 16:29:07 +0100
Message-ID: <CALjXTaNz1=dc6ugEbhYE-EM50KXbK0GRxRvy-SAgKGK0Es6XDg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings to you
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+201015449653
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Egypt
Original network provider* Vodafone Egypt
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: abbass4281@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:41 am

Fake documents received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.