Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Split from jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Split from jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:22 am

jully_arnauld@yahoo.com

I'm very exited to read your mail and your interest to help me , I want you to know that everything i told you about me is truth and noting but the truth , i can not lie to you , i would like to show you everything about me especially my ID Card but i haven't scan it and download it to my box, i promise to do it later and send it to you,

I want assure you that you will not regret knowing me and i promise that i will never betray you or disappoint you , also am equally expect the same promise from you as well ,

I love children so much and am willing to relocate if possible, I like reading book , cooking , dancing , taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends and other social things that used to keep someone happy . I like to be treating like a woman , i hate hash voice if am mistakenly done something wrong , i will understand if you slowly advice me .

I can't tell about my life for now because of my present condition here * , it gives me a lot of thought all night and i don't even know what to do , but i pray and hopping that one day God will provide someone for me , someone how will not take advantage of me , someone who will not deceive me or cheat me , Honestly , since i met you , my heart was somehow felt relax that you meant for me and you are there for me, also take proper care of me ,

Please you are my only hope , you are the only thing i have now , my father , mother, sister, brother and husband , i want you to promise me that you truly stand for me , please if possible you can come down here to see with your eyes about what am telling you concerning my situation , i will be happy , but if not possible , you can send for me to come and live with you ,

I need your help on every side , my condition here is very critical for me , there is no atom of joy here ,
What about you , ? what are doing now ? i hope all is going on with you ? have you eat today ? do you have so many friend ? i will like to have some more of pictures and tell me more about you .

I will be going back to the hostel and will come back later to check you , am waiting to hear from you soonest, Yours, In Love, Jully.

aa1.jpg
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: jully_arnauld@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:22 am

jully_arnauld@yahoo.com

Hello my Dear
how are you doing today ? I hope all is well with you and your family?
I'm very impressed with your mail , i so much appreciate and your interest on me ,
I adore you. I feel such warmth and comfort , relaxed and content each time i read your mail . please be with me , just have some patient , i promise to scan my ID CARD and send it to you latest next tomorrow because the reverend scan machine is down so that you will see it to prove that what am telling you is truth , because bible says that we shall no the truth and the truth shall set us free from bondage , i can't lie to you ,

I long to be near you. I want nothing more than to be close to you if possible. I know there's an ocean between us, and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I arise, I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us, you always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day I'll be free . We've been friends not quite long but my heart so how relax on you .

I'd like you to call me with the reverend number i gave to you , if you call tell him you want to speak with me (Jully Faldon),

Once again here is his cell phone number below

NAME . Reverend . David Thomas Emmanuel.
PHONE NUMBER : (+221-777-315-275)

Please do not hesitate or reluctant to call me because am desperate to hear your voice and eager to be with you ASAP. Please my present condition here is so terrible that i can be discussing something that doesn't related to my plight , Honestly , there is no atom of joy in this prison called orphanage home , could you believe throughout a day we can not eat anything , sometimes once a day , all this is my problem to move out from here ,

Take very good care of your self and remain blessed and protected , Yours, in love ,Jully.

+221777315275
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:12 am

Jully Arnauld
jully_arnauld@yahoo.com

How are you doing today , I hope all is well with you and your family ?
I am writing to let you know that I'd finally succeeded to scan the ID Card , View the attached file of my ID Card ,

Please my condition here is very critical , there is no atom of joy in this home , I will like you to contact the bank and let me know what they may say , i wish to inform you that i have introduced you to the bank as my trustee, contact them to know the possibility on how to transfer the money ,

I am waiting to here from you ,
Yours, Jully.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:52 pm

jully_arnauld@yahoo.com
23 Jun

Hello
My , i don't have any thing to say now , but , am waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail , please i will like you to call me ,(00221 777 478 688).
tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me Jully Faldon , It's my pleasure to express my feelings to you , because , i don't have any other person by my side, i have accepted you to rule in my life, and i would like to go further with you , tell me what you think about me ,
. I would like to discuss something with you but i found it difficult because we never know each other much, and the reason i need your assistant it is confidential but i need to hear from you first that you are there for me pleaseyours jully
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: Split from jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Jully Arnauld
jully_arnauld@yahoo.com
27 Jun

please dear is this how you are doing me ok
God bless you
yours jully
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: Split from jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:17 am

jully_arnauld@yahoo.com

Hello My Dearest ,
I am writing to you with love , trust and care .
How are you doing today , I hope all is well with you over there ?
As i told you in my previous mail , how I'm living in the Orphanage camp here in Senegal and you say that you will help me out form this camp is this the way ok God bless you yours juliana
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.