Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

glorysary737@yahoo.it

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

glorysary737@yahoo.it

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 06, 2023 2:26 pm

Refugee Scam:
Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Dear Beloved

I am writing this message with tears in my eyes because of my condition.

I want to use this opportunity to brief you a little about myself, My Name is Glory Sary, I am 14 years old, born in Ukraine, I have a nice family which I lost during the war that took place in my country with Russia.
Our city was attacked in the afternoon and my parents died,It was only me that survived this tragedy because I wasn't around when it happened.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives are killed in the middle of the war,but the only person I have now is Rev. Rustyam, here the refugee camp outside Ukraine, he has been very nice to me since I came here.Refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to anything because it is against the law.
I wish to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before this war started that led me to be in this situation now.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's agreement with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a financial institution in the USA which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $355 Million.

I have decided to contact you hoping that with your advanced knowledge we will be able to work together, so that if all things work out for us, we can invest in your peaceful country. Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you.

Moreover I contacted the Bank where this fund is deposited as i noticed that they want to confiscate a funds that the owners are dead and has not next of kin for them to advise me on what to do in order to have access to my late father's inheritance, the legal department of the bank told me that in a situations like this, that the best solution is me soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who is trustworthy and faithful and who can assist me claim and receive the funds on my behalf.

So I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend, because he is like a father to me now and I used his computer to send this message after I explained everything to him. I will like you to keep it a secret and not tell it to anyone, for I am afraid of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and am a girl of vision, trustworthy and hard working.

Have a nice day and God bless you as you help me to regain my freedom.
Please reply to this email glorysary737@yahoo.it

Please treat this as very urgent so that I will forward you contact information to the Bank for you to contact them.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours faithfully.

Glory Sary.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <revjames2010@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.171]
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 23:19:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+sYyeH3PB_nQPqNjoHUtr+zN7Xzcj2AvC46nTeUags_T=XKAA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME REGAIN MY FREEDOM
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.