Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

naomi.jobe@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: fionabupe@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:57 am

Fiona escaped the Camp:
I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner Mr. Geoitritis Melberg from Sweden Presently I'm in Sweden with the partner for some projects with the money.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time, due to lack of trust.

Now, I want you to contact Reverend Richard Theophilus He is the presiding Reverend at St. Dominic catholic church 58-60 cite Ousmane Diop Noire Foire Dakar Senegal, his email address is ( rev_theophilus@yahoo.com ) and his phone number is +221772730554. This Reverend helped me a lot when the going was too difficult and i decided to keep your money with him because he is a man to be trusted and a man of God to the chore.

Arrange with him how the total sum of Two hundred thousand US Dollars ( $200,000.00 ) will reach you safely which I have already kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free to get in touch with The Reverend and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it. As at moment, I 'm very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to receive the money, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best regards,

Fiona.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W56 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 05:09:05 -0800
X-TMN: [RPqeyVHspsELL5TOiiZieJ5UsI+hie9j]
X-Originating-Email: [fionabupe@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W56E80022CC05D6B72F33B1A2320@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: fionabupe@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_81a078f5-5b61-4190-a40f-f7aa054423a4_"
Subject: Hello dear,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

estherkhalil145@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:14 am

Zorpia:

Hello,
I'm Esther, i saw your profile on this website [ zorpia.com ]and I was interested in a friendship with you. Please write to my e-mail, (estherkhalil145@hotmail.com), so I give you my picture and tell you more about me
Esther Khalil.

estter / estterkha
23, Milano, Italy

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mary1gilles@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:50 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6513]

What name did the scammer use?*: Mary Giles
Scammer's email address if you have it.: mary1gilles@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 25 years
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: marygiles
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: mingle2
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: not yet
How much money did they demand?: not yet
Name you were told to send the money to. : NA
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: the picture used is already reported here
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I am asking her tactical questions which obviously discouraging her from asking money from me.

Example of a typical question:
Are these your sisters?
Monica Giles (monica2gilles@yahoo.co.uk)
Doris Giles (doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk)
Stella Giles
They also appeared to claim to be next of kin to your father Dr Gilbert Giles.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: There other three persons using the same surnames:
Monica Giles,Doris Giles, Stella Giles
They also use the same email wording "copy and paste"
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mary1gilles@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:10 pm

ADDITIONS:
My Dearest,
How are you doing today! Hope all is well with you over there in your country, I hope that you are enjoying the atmosphere of this new year with peace and love.
I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health, I am happy to received your mail today, I really like to have a good relationship with you,
I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Mary Gilles , I’m from Liberia in the capital of my country Monrova in west Africa, I'm 22years old, I'm fair in complexion.
I am a medical student, I stop my education last year 2014.
Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other nor had any negotiations before now.

I decided to search through this social network for a stability country with honest person.
But as you can see there is no trust in this internet because there a lots of fake but I did this trust to you because among all my search God directed my communication to your mail, and only the almighty God know why him directed my mail to your I pray for his protect to our communication

I want to go back to my studies because I only lead to my first year before the tragic incident that leads me in this situation happened.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! I am a Secretary to my father’s company starting from my school level up till his death.
My late father Dr Gilbert Gilles was a successful business man; he was also the Director of (MASON INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa which is popular in my country.
He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately I lost him last years February because of the problem he has with his elder brother concerning his company.

His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company. you know that this world is full of wicked and evil, my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have, Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that I know his secret.
After some months he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also not alive, she dead when I was age of 12years,i don't even enjoy my mother’s hood, and after that my father was taking good care of me till his death. so my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret to me and I escape from my country after I received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my Fathers Company because I am the only child of my Father.

I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which I am living as a refugee right now, here it’s just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace I will come out here soon. The only person I have now is Rev Joseph Dudel who is a missionary of the (St. Paul Catholic Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, I write and reply mails through the office of the reverend.
The rev fathers Tel number (+221 777429580 or 00221777429580) and his email address (reverelndudeljoseph@yahoo.co.uk) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call from 14:00am GMT.Please As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.
Please listen to this carefully, I have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5M (Three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
I have written to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that I will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above PLEASE I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it because if my late father blood brother can killed him because of his money and property PLEASE keep it to yourself until I come over to your country for to celebrate the joy and the happiness together.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. Because I think you are an honest and understanding person. I will soon be with you for more love and caring over me in your base.
My favorite's language is English. But I speak French Mean while I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you. I attach my picture here to show you who I am and I will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Waiting to hear from you soonest
yours Forever in mind

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W59 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 13 Jul 2015 07:41:38 -0700
X-TMN: [UbHbIMzPqCuPbVOcrNBRCix3L7OiyObc6IqF76+aZbM=]
X-Originating-Email: [mary1gilles@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W592757C6B621F14A777F2AE19C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mary1gilles@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_a7fa79b7-3ede-40ec-b0dc-17c1e007d412_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Dearest,

my beloved. how are you today and every body in your family? and healthy, i hope all is well.

my dear,if so thanks be to God, I'm very sorry for my late reply to your email. I am more than happy to read your mail, I want to thank you for your acceptance to help me, by the grace of God I'm still alive till today, and with all hopes to meet you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. Dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I am still too young to manage it.

I will like you to contact the Bank for the release of the fund to you as my trustee and investor Write to them with all your information and tell them that you are my foreign trustee partner and you want to know the possibility of assisting me to transfer the fund to your bank account.

ACCOUNT DETAIL

Account number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A
Beneficiary Name: Dr Gilbert Gilles
Next of Kin: Miss Mary Gilles
Sort code: 12-69-82
Bic: RBOSGB5
Iban: GB99RBOS127653212311432
the Amount is.... $ 3.5 M (Three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANK DETAILS

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Peter A. Sands
Telephone number:::+447849041353
Fax Number ::::::: 0044 703 183 2380
HEAD QUARTER OFFICE
27 CLEMENT LANE LONDON EC4N7AP
REGISTERED NO: 90312

.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BANK MANGER AND BANK EMAIL ADDRESS

E-mail : ( S-chartered@surlapetitecote.com )
( managertransferoffices@aol.com )

I have already informed the Bank about you and my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing they advise me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transferring due to my refugee status here in Senegal, because as a refugee statue I am not allowed directly to claim the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information I will like you to send an email to the Bank to enable them start releasing the fund to you as my trustee partner and investor. May God bless you as you do this and I am waiting to read from you?

Sir/madam
I am Miss...............................................................
From.....................................................................
am writing to your bank on behalf of my partner Mary Gilles
she directed me to contact your bank with her late father Sort Code / 12-69-82
Account number / No.SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Have a nice moment and take good care of your self, I love you.
Yours lovely,
Mary

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W57 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 18 Jul 2015 09:45:03 -0700
X-TMN: [Aam9e2C5pq6ZoC9H9HNg8lJ51cueuUxJ]
X-Originating-Email: [mary1gilles@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W57415274BE1126099A62F1E1870@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mary1gilles@hotmail.com
boundary="_11f186e5-9007-45ba-a33e-51ddd7645bbc_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC
CLEMENT HOUSE
27 CLEMENT LANE LONDON EC4N7AP
United kingdom.
Email
S-chartered@surlapetitecote.com / managertransferoffices@aol.com
Phone:+447849041353
Fax: +44 (0)20 7885 9999
standardchartered.co.uk

Dear /Customer / Mr CLIPPED

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect Of your mail we received.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady MISS MARY GILLES that she wishes you to be her trustee / representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late DR GILBERT GILLES is our late customer with substantial deposit with us. With Account No.SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A. Roll No. D/33556847-6. Sort Code.12-69-82, REGISTERED NO: 90312. 80-46-57 Bic.RBOSGB5 . Iban. GB99RBOS127653212311432.substantial Amount (U.S $3,500,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you; we will like you to send the followings:

1.Your bank account details where the aforementioned fund will be transferred to your international passport or driving license and mini photo

2.The death certificate of late GILBERT GILLES (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer;

4. An Affidavit of Oath sworn on your behalf at the Federal High Court Dakar Senegal by a Senegalese resident lawyer hence MISS MARY GILLES still in their refugee camp in Senegal

You are therefore advice to contact with the PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY / LAWYER in Senegal he is in charge of every foreign transaction in legal matters /issuance of attorney /swearing of oath there in Senegal federal high court he can help you to obtain those documents from federal high court there in Senegal on your behalf, he is also the United Nation Representative lawyer in Senegal.

His contact information and Names are Barrister Dr Camara Diop ,
E-mail address,( BARRSTERCAMARADIOPLAWYER@cnegal.net )

(barrstercamaradioplawyer@yahoo.com)

Office telephone number (+221-768528246 (+221-76-94-36-853)

Note - that the above documents are compulsory, needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

In case you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer is Mr. Oxford mcmoris

Address: Standard Chartered Bank,

1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD
Telephone Number: +447849041353
Fax Number: +44 (0)20 7885 9999
Opening Hours:
Monday 9 :00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
John W. Peace (Chairman),
Peter A. Sands (CEO)
Head Office: 1 Alderman bury Square, London, EC2V 7SB
Phone: +447849041353

Foreign money transfer officer in Standard Chartered Bank PLC London is Mr. Oxford mcmoris

website www .standardchartered.com/uk/cont

Regards

Mr. Oxford mcmoris (F.T.O) .

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W47 ([65.55.34.72]) by COL004-OMC2S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:50:13 -0700
X-TMN: [I2mqPT63pVteDm7bke764GMX1eISup0g]
X-Originating-Email: [s-chartered@surlapetitecote.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W47A184B6E99282A74B64EEEC840@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: s-chartered@surlapetitecote.com
boundary="_82fabf56-c06c-445d-a6fc-3ad43419ccb0_"
From: standard charteredbankplc <s-chartered@surlapetitecote.com>

ATTENTION .
SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL TO MY LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS MARY GILLES TO ENABLE YOU STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER FUND TO YOUR POSITION. MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICE WE URGE YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS IMMEDIATELY FOR THIS CHAMBER TO INVESTIGATE THE TRUE EXISTENCE OF THE FUND FROM THE BANK AND THE LEGALIZATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL AND YOU ARE ADVISED TO PAY A CONSULTATION/RETAINER FEE OF250 U.S DOLLARS BEFORE RENDERING THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.
1. FULL NAMES.....................
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS..............
3. OFFICE ADDRESS.................
4. YOUR TEL PHONE NUMBER..........
5. FAX NUMBER.....................
6. OCCUPATION.....................
7. YOUR AGE.......................
8. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE...........
9. COUNTRY CODE NUMBER............

YOU CAN SEND THE 250 US DOLLARS FOR CONSULTATION/RETAINER FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY MR.BARRY ISMAIL.

ALSO MAIL TO ME THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR COLLECTION IMMEDIATELY IN THIS ORDER;

RECEIVER; INFORMATION

1. NAME BARRY ISMAIL

2. COUNTRY...SENEGAL,

3. CITY..DAKAR,,

4. Address; 511 Avenue Jean Jaures Dakar,SENEGAL

THANKS
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR). Camaradiop
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
Camaradiop Chambers
Email: ,(BARRSTERCAMARADIOPLAWYER@cnegal.net

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W15 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S49.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 02:58:48 -0700
X-TMN: [EtCm62aYdPNnyuA/KfT/+0RWqQE62Dih]
X-Originating-Email: [barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W1586762617F6AF300B9A2BA1820@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net
boundary="_f19a8ce0-478e-4834-806d-1fca01f9c24d_"
Reply-To: <barristerchamber@oath.com>
From: camara dioplawyer <barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net>
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: RE: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY,
CamaraDiop,
101 REU-MBACKHE CRESCENT VILLE,
DAKAR-SENEGAL
PHONE +221-76-306-21-88
BARRISTER CAMARA DIOP OF ATTORNEY AND OATH
ASSOCIATION
Thursday, July 24, 2015

MR CLIPPED.. .

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL ON MARY GILLES, LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PL C UK TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR ELSEWHERE I HAVE PAY THE CONSULTATION . PRIOR TO MY ENQUIRERS TODAY CONCERNING THE PREPARATION OF A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SWORN ON YOUR BEHALF AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF DAKAR SENEGAL, IT WILL ATTRACT THE COST.

1760 dollars FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM FEES OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

2)600 dollars FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SWORN ON YOUR BEHALF BY ME AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

3)540 dollars FOR THE DRAFTING SIGNING AND SEALING OF A POWER OF ATTORNEY ON YOUR BEHALF,YOU AND YOUR PARTNER (MISS MARY GILLES)

4) NOTE THAT MY LEGAL SERVICE CHARGES WILL BE PAID TO MY CHAMBER WITHIN 72 HOURS AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE TRANSFER IN YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT AND MY PAYMENT WILL BE DISCUSS AFTER THE TRANSFER.

NOTE /THE TOTAL MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS IS ($1900) dollars AND IS MANDATORY TO BE PAID TO THE JUDICIARY AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL, BEFORE THEY COULD LEGALIZE THE DOCUMENTS TO BE VALID FOR YOUR USE.
...................................................................................................................................

SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH BANK TO BANK WITH MY ASS SECRETARY NAME AND ADDRESS.SO GO TO YOUR BANK AND GIVE THE THIS INFORMATION AND DEPOSIT THE 1900 FOR THOSE DOCUMENT

ACCOUNT HOLDER: BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03611140002

BANK CODE:SN100

OFFICE CODE: 01010

CLE RIB: 82

IBAN:SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE:AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME :GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL.

AFTER DEPOSITING THE MONEY WITH THOSE INFORMATION FORWARD ME THE DEPOSIT SLIP , SEND THE INFORMATION'S TO MY EMAIL ADDRES AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE MY CHAMBERS COLLECT THE MONEY FROM THE BANK IN DAKAR SENEGAL.

AFTER WE RECEIVE THE MONEY HERE, IT WILL ONLY TAKE US TWO DAYS TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE TRANSFER THANKS AM WAITING,

THANKS
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR). Camaradiop
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
Camaradiop Chambers
Email: ,(BARRSTERCAMARADIOPLAWYER@cnegal.net )
+221-76-852-82-46

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W36 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 24 Jul 2015 11:13:42 -0700
X-TMN: [q3Lrbd7+sImzftTQ/CsOT/D6n6GwJXV1]
X-Originating-Email: [barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W361723192E85E50BEE9ED8A1810@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_bb12e6a1-6ad8-431a-bc21-cf4f800197d8_"
Reply-To: <barristerchamber@oath.com>
From: camara dioplawyer <barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net>

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778114636

+221777429580

FAX: +4402078859999
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447849041353
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447031832380
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221768528246
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221769436853

ETA:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mary gilles mary1gille@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:22 am

Added E-mail address:
Hello my dear how are you once again i really thank for all your effort you have be make, i want you to inform me as soon you send the money to the lawyer, because my condition here is very horrible, thank for your caring,

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W8 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 05:03:07 -0700
X-TMN: [5468nQc5saADyIp0+2otzmUwGnEvaoVt]
X-Originating-Email: [mary1gille@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W815F21B8338F4DFBF8C1B928D0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mary1gille@hotmail.com
boundary="_557e435b-0f85-437f-bbf5-0a4cc09392a9_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: naomi.jobe@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:37 am

Honey I spent the entire night dreaming about you, and now I want to spend the entire day with you.sweetheart you are the love of my life i pray to join you soon in my dream country, thank for all your effort i really appreciate you in my life

Honey here is the new account to send the money to the lawyer he said he have sent it to you already i pray to hear good news from you soon

Bank Name.................Bank OF Africa Senegal
Account Name...........Dumbuya Idrissa
Account No................02924350001
Swift Code.................AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code................SN100
Code Guichet............01005
RIB..............................43
Iban.....................SN08 SN1000100500292435000143

Honey please take good care of yourself you are my only hope of leave this refugee camp
your beloved
Mary

HEADER:
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S31.hotmail.com (snt004-omc2s31.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.106])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b125si19068593oia.55.2015.07.29.02.59.25
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 29 Jul 2015 02:59:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mary1gille@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.106 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.106;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of mary1gille@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.106 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=mary1gille@hotmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from SNT150-W56 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S31.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 29 Jul 2015 02:59:24 -0700
X-TMN: [5uY/aPr5UtrifeaKbFs0WkJwue2RprFF]
X-Originating-Email: [mary1gille@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W56F33DD3CDCD716E75F08F928C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mary1gille@hotmail.com
boundary="_c45e62cb-d684-42e9-8f56-79e013ef91f2_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: Honey you are my happiness
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Mary Gilles may1gilles@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Recovery Scam:
Hello dear hope you are doing great by the grace of God,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asia. Presently I'm in Sri Lanka for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. in the meantime, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, But to tell you how good and how i thought of you when we where friends. I decided to give you this surprise and for you to know that i am very kind to you.

Now contact the Rev Father in charge of the church camp i left him and instruction, his name is Rev Father Mark Jonathan, his email address is:( revfathermarkjonathan@gmail.com ) Phone; +221778805541. Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $300,000,00: three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter then. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev father Mark to receive the to bank Cheque with your name from him. This period, I'm very busy husband due to our investment projects, remember that i left an instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to send the money to you once you contact him, so go ahead and contact him without any delay.

Best regards,
From Mary Gilles.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W89 ([65.55.34.7]) by COL004-OMC1S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 7 Oct 2015 02:06:55 -0700
X-TMN: [xrNOksw0IRTP6Z2LWwT84Uu+dHDH960I]
X-Originating-Email: [may1gilles@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W899D88768225F44542CCD893360@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: may1gilles@hotmail.com
boundary="_d2f9a70c-2c8b-4398-b003-4a2179b3064f_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221778805541
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Same phone number and the face and name of the scammer here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41300&p=123018#p123018
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

may1gilles@hotmail.com Westeruniondakar@tech-center.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:28 am

Another Recovery Scam:
My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium. Presently I'm in Sri Lanka for investment projects with my own share of this total sum. Like i told you before i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, But to tell you how good and how i thought of you when we where friends. This is your reward for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me out. I clearly want to bring to your notice that western union money transfer agent head office Dakar Senegal are with your total amount of $300.000.00 directed in cash with your name credited with western union manager's name to,[ MTCN:371814XXXX.. first name: BATHA Sender's: Last name: CINGALO, TEXT QUESTION: OK / ANSWER: OK.... To confirm the status of the transfer via western union website:https:/ /wumt.westernunion.com/info/homePage.asp?country=BO&origination=global] . Dearest i have done my best to make sure that I secure the bank Check with your name,i have done this with the help of Senegal Law. So therefore make them to be sure that the bank check belongs to you, kindly send them your full name, phone number and your country contact address for there confirmation, In order to receive your money now, so ensure that you send an E-mail with the following. e-mail Address:( Westeruniondakar@tech-center.com ) +221-766526364. So that your money will be send to you via western union ok, am very busy this period of time and don't when next i will come to internet so do exactly as i told you to receive your total money soon. Yours Sincerely, Mary.

E-mail looks to be a free domain.
Westeruniondakar@tech-center.com

Phone Number:
+221766526364
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.