Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:35 pm

I'm Elna Lucy,please I wish to communicate with you. I wait for your answer.

Header:

Return-Path: <frank.roy459@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 10:45:40 +0200
Message-ID: <CA+=he5tYRUR4DT7GkCgfMFwXPwk-UNjG5tr4T_kLGPg186Qpxg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: hu

Hi Dear friend,Good evening from here and how are you doing and your family over there,It's nice to know you today. My name is Elna Durban from West Africa Togolaise Lome. I'm the only daughter of my late parents,my next birthday is 26 years old. Ever since I lost my parents I have been staying in a refugee camp here in west Africa, which I'm not enjoying the stay anymore. Please, I'm pleased to be a good friend together with you, because I'm praying to see a helper that can help me for my papers to travel out of the country,that's why I'm interested in foreign friends, please if you don't mind, can I know you too. Where are you from? Should be Incase I do not have access to internet always, because of the rules and regulations in the refugee also I normally go to Cyber caffeine please i will like you to try and call me on my phone number +22870721894
I will soon be going out,because I'm using cyber caffeine here.I will be waiting to hear from you
Thank you.

Phone: +22870721894
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Togo number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:21 pm

Thank you for your response

How are you doing today and thanks for your response please my dear friend we do not know each other but from now we have know each other i do need your help here all i want from you is if you can help me so that i will come out from this refugee camp then so that i will come over to your country as i told you before ever since I lost my parents I have been staying in refugee camp here in west Africa, which I'm not enjoying the stay anymore, please I'm pleased to be a good friend together with you, because I'm praying to see a helper that can help me for my papers to travel out of this country this is what i need from you so that i will live a good life please my dear i want us to create a more closer relationship can you just tell me more about you i would want to discus more things with you once i read from you again my dear i want you to understand me that all i want from you is just open your mind and do this for me i have take you as my only brother i have in my life i do need to come over to your country.thank you for making out time to response to my message God bless you and your family.

I will be waiting to read from you soon
Thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Hello dear friend. Good evening here. You suddenly stop talking to me.. I'm suffering here in the refugee camp in the west Africa Togo Lome.. Please I need your help. Because there is problem in Africa now. I need your help please. Thanks for your understanding
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:32 pm

Good morning here, dear . I'm sorry for the late response. How are you today? And what is the time in your country now.?

Please according to the discussion we are holding together. It's obvious that you are my helper really. I lost my contact with you, because my phone is not available for a long time, that's why I'm using the cyber cafe.

And now, I would like to know When and how are you going to withdraw the consignment from the company to make it easy to exchange it with bank and have the money in your country to help me proceed with whatever it might costs me to be in your country. Please
Thank you so much for your understood

Yours sincerely
Elna Lucy Durban

systemservicecompanyinterconse@gmail.com

Look up, company email to write to them
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:35 pm

Good morning here my dear . How are you today?, I would like to know if you later contact the company on my behalf.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com systemservicecompanyinterconse@gmai

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:04 pm

OK, thank you for your love and care towards my hard time. We will be expecting to hear from them soon.

HELLO!

GOOD MORNING
DEAR VALUED CLIENT(XXXXX)

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
PLEASE SEND A PROPER LOOK MESSAGE TO MAKE SURE WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING FOR. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

INTER CON SYSTEM SECURITY COMPANY

Header:

Return-Path: <systemservicecompanyinterconse@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: INTER-CON SECURITY SYSTEM SERVICE COMPANY <systemservicecompanyinterconse@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 09:56:43 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFMaHp=f3ko4iPMTQywo_7jWkDryn5kfktcZEf8vo02Mb+u-=A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: hu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:49 pm

Hi Dear , good evening here.. How are you today? I'm sorry for this late reply. I saw the message you sent me which was forwarded to the company by you. What did they say after you sent to them.? We are sent out of the refugee camp for the safety of our lives, order from the France government. Where I'm now, I'm not guarantee to be here in more than one week. So therefore I don't know what to do,So many people who have thier money have travelled to Ghana in another refugee camp to be safe. I still need to buy phone for easy communication and safe discussion with you. I wish you help me send some money through western union, so I can be able to pay off my little bills and buy phone for quick communication with you. I also need to process for international passport. Please think about it and help me out, at this time
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

systemservicecompanyinterconse@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:51 pm

Thank you for your mail.

Yes we can help you

What is your full name?
Where are you from?
Where do you live?
Your ID card or passport is needed
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:53 pm

My name Is....
I'm from.........
My ID..........
Elna Lucy Durban Is my wife to be and she is not in a good situation in the refugee camp.,
I'm writing to you on behalf of Elna Durban,the only daughter of Ali Louis Koffi, I'm here to verify the consignment that was deposited in your company (INTER -CON SECURITY COMPANY) with name next of kin,(LUCY ELNA DURBAN) ,on the date 04/08/2008.:10:30 AM..i would like to know the In and out of the consignment then I'm also making the withdrawal of the consignment from the company Inter-Con security (West Africa Togolaise)Over To my country here in(.....) ,please respond to me as soon as possible and let me know what next to do.

THANK YOU,

Code(10101)

Good morning here dear XXXXX, how are you? I hope you have sent the message to the company? Please respond to me as soon as you read

Good evening dear XXXX, I didn’t receive your response
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:58 pm

Hi Dear , Good morning here, How are you today? I'm sorry to embarrass myself and also embarrass you too. But I have no option than to continue letting you know that I'm not in a good situation. Does Is it mean that you didn't see the message when I asked you for a little money to get few things done, so I can be able to make it easy also with you, for communication and I would like to know if you are not going to help me with it. Say it to me, instead of silent about it. I really need you to send me the the money for many things around me. I still also don't hear from you again concerning the consignment. Please respond to me with heart to heart talk about this. I need help. There is problem everyday in Africans, I don't wish to lose my family treasure in the security company. This is why I need to buy phone for easy communication and safe discussion. But you aren't understanding. Please respond to me with heart to heart talk message. I want to know what you are saying.! Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.