Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hauwamubra4@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

hauwamubra4@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:42 pm

How is your day?. Mine is a bit colder here in czech republic refugees Ukraine .. My name is Miss Amana Mohammed 45 years old from Ukraine, czech Republic refugees ukraine, 5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion, (am single) and i am residing in the refugee camp here in czech republic refugees Ukraine as a result of the administration war in the country.

My late father was Dr. Mohammed management director and Associates (Ltd), and was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It's only me now that is alive and I managed to make my way to a nearby country czech republic, where I am now living in a refugee camp, and this team is owned by a Reverend that is in charge of a church here in the camp.

I am happy alone because I have everything I need as next of kin to my father, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which I can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together,

So if it interests you, please reach me back here for further communications.I will send my photo to you and tell you more about myself. A good friendship is the foundation built on other relative things to come.
May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you..

Regards,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.