Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: rose_edward16@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:24 am

Email:

Hello my Dearest,
Darling good evening?.How was your day i am glad for your urgent reply on my message in Datemefree.org,my dear i like your picture and i want you ok. thanks for your concern about my present situation,.my dear i am been lonely like i said before i need a man that i will spend the rest of my life with a man i will called my lovely husband i need serious long lasting and intimate relationship also i need a man that we feel my love and passion.a man that is loving ,caring, affection & trustworthy i dont lie or play games and i hate lies and games i am glad to find you with your mail my mind told me both of us can become husband and wife.My dearest with that i have to tell you full about my life.Please I want you to understand this correspondent is based on trust I hope you will live up to my expectation at every moment.I want you to promise me you we never break my heart neither betray my love and trust i have for you,my darling i have sum fund i inherited from my late father the fund is deposited in one of the leading bank and i am the next of kin to the fund.I want to transfer this fund to your account and i have made up mind to spend the rest of my life with you.after the transfer of the fund to your account in your country i will come over and join you for us to get married and invest this fund in a lucrative business of your choice.My late father Dr. Edward William, was the managing director of (EDW INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),Like i said before I am only the daughter of my later father.

Darling I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,when he was alive he deposited sum amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is 7.6m bp pounds.(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand BP Pounds) and the bank gave me a condition to get a foreign business partner or my husband to stand on my behalf due to my age.for the possibility of the transfer i want you to contact the bank tell them you are my husband you want them to transfer the fund to your account.i will get in touch with the bank and tell them you are my husband they should go ahead and transfer the fund to your account

Dearest I will send you the bank details for my next mail including phone number were you can call me for us to talk more better i really want to hear your lovely voice here is more of my pictures please send me more of your pictures thanks for your pictures,i love you dear you look so sweet and lovely kiss.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Rose Edward

+
other 2, already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <rose_edward16@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.27.104]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557

Originating IP: 41.83.27.104
Originating ISP: Pool-adsl-ipp-bas
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gracemuar232@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 pm

On net log,

Hello dear My name is Miss grace,i saw your profile today and became interested , Please dear , i will be very happy if you can write me a mail direct with this my email (gracemuar232@yahoo.com ) so that i will tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom i am (remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) . I hope to read from u soon , Thanks from Miss grace. gracemuar232@yahoo.com,,

singlebaby380 - no picture
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gracemuar232@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Email:

My dear
How are you today also your health over there in your country
I feel there is a good reason for me to come in contact with you and I also believe it is for good and betterment of our future,Shall we take this opportunity and explore more into our future as well , My name is grace
romanus muar (25yrs old) I am from Sudan in east Africa single (never married) presently i am residing in Dakar. Going through sufferings here in the camp daily, thinking what kind of life is this,from someone who claims and i think it will take care of me,my step mother Because of things of the world decided to look away to kill me that made me ran away for my dear life to this country where i am now.
Frustrations and multiple problems led me to search and look for good friend,which i pray and God guided me to contact you,my mind is at rest as i wrote to you,believing that you are God sent to deliver me out of this darkness of life.I managed to make my way to Senegal through help of people for a purpose and i am living now in the camp called
( CARITAS) which organization and belongs to the Catholic Church organization under a Reverend care and i lost my international passport while i was running for my dear life and I will tell you more about myself in my next mail as soon as i receive your response
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Your grace:::::

The picture received is already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <gracemuar232@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.169.131]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 03:52:52 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.169.131
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sabah.osmantaha1990@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:12 pm

On net log,

hello my name is miss sabah osman,i will like you to be my close friend, if you accept it contact me at my email(sabah.osmantaha1990@yahoo.com.sg)for my photos and more details about me,thanks sabah

sabah500
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
1 032 visitors since 24 June 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sabah.osmantaha1990@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Email:

Hello,
I am very happy to send you this mail,thanks for given me your time today.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar.How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether?hopefully all are okay.
My name is Miss Sabah. Osman.I am 22 years old from Sudan in Africa, i am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion,single.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Political/religious crisis that have been causing problems in my country.
My late father Col Osman Taha . was one of the most successful entrepreneur then in my country and the managing director of Lundin Oil and gas Company and my mother was a gold and cocoa merchant based in my country then ,before the tragic war which claim there life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture

Yours Lovely Sabah

+
another picture, already reported here

Header:

Return-Path: <sabah.osmantaha1990@yahoo.com.sg>
Received: from [41.82.160.104]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.149.560
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 18:32:16 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: MY Dear I am Happy To Hear From you

Originating IP: 41.82.160.104
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

grace.kbaby1111@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:59 pm

On net log,

Hello
My name is miss Grace,i will like to be your friend,I will send you my photo and other details for a start.CONTACT ME with( grace.kbaby1111@yahoo.com ) I am waiting for your reply in my yahoo box not in the site.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters Allot in life)waiting for your respond, Thanks
BYE....
grace.kbaby1111@yahoo.com

dokie_grace - no picture
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
Active since 11 June 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: grace.kbaby1111@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Email:

My Dear One,

Nice to hear from you online .How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Grace Dokie, I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr Tolbert Dokie was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set ablazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever
as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.
Miss grace

- two pictures, already reported here

Header:

Return-Path: <grace.kbaby1111@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.171.212]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.150.561
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 05:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: GRACE Dokie <grace.kbaby1111@yahoo.com>
Subject: My Love One

Originating IP: 41.82.171.212
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anitamendy1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:43 pm

On FMF:

Hello,
My name is Anita, i saw your profile today and i became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you, i will like you to reply to my mail with my email address so that i can send you my picture,and for you to know whom i am and tell you more things about me. Here is my email address (anitamendy1@yahoo.com) i believe we can start from here so am waiting for your reply to my email address above.
(anitamendy1@yahoo.com) Yours new found friend,
Thanks from Anita.

anitalov1 Profile: i need a man
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

I am a merry young girl who enjoys life! And I am here looking for a man with whom I can share my love for life. I am a friendly person, sociable, outgoing, but still with strong family values - I have been brought up in such a way that family is on the first place for me.

The picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anitamendy1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Email:

My Dear, I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Anita Mendy am 23 yrs old from ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr. Joseph Mendy was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of Late Gen.Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my father's house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks Anita.

The picture sent by email is already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.70.18]
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2012 06:05:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WANT TO KNOW YOU BETTER

Originating IP: 41.82.70.18
Originating ISP: Sonatel
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

babyaissatou@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:45 pm

aissatoubaby Profile: HelloView Comments
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
looking for man

About Me
Hello my name is miss aissatou looking for a serious relashionship who cares about my.

Hello
My name is Miss Aissatou,
i saw your profile today
and,i fill more interest to contact you ,
i will like you to please send me
an email via (babyaissatou@yahoo.com)
for me to send you my picture

babyaissatou@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.