Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fugarvivan2011@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

fugarvivan2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:15 pm

On net log,

Hello dear,
My name is Vivian Fugar, after reading your short profile here i took interest in you, and i really have vital information relating to my life and future that i want to disclose to you, so please reply me with my email address here (fugarvivan2011@yahoo.com)where i will be able to write to you to tel you more about me and also send to you my attached photo.

Profile elements:

fugarvivan2011
female - 25 years, Darfur Wilayat, Sudan
288 visitors since 16 August 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fugarvivan2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Email:

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail back today,first and mostly how are you ferrying today's? hope you enjoying your self over there in your country. I am very glad that we became interested in each other, I do believe that we have to be open minded and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together, i really want to builds a strong relationship with you, It takes communication,trust, understanding, and love to make the relation strong, so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Ms.Vivian Fugar, I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in Northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan. My late father Dr.Simba Fugar,was chairman person to ( AKSA FUGAR INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one,

Header:

Received: from [41.83.14.201]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 04:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I'm Vivian,hoping to know more about you.

Email Sender: fugarvivan2011@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.83.14.201
IP address country: Senegal
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:17 am

Email received from one potential victim:

"I am xxx, a facebook user. I just received a mail from a lady called ' Vivian Fugar' . I just clarified from your site, and saw the same identical message from the same person, being reported. I've been receiving series of them."
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby solomon nelly » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Ok,i agree too ur request,is nice meetin vivian fugar,am waitin for you
solomon nelly
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:23 pm

You can wait all you like pal, it's a freaking scam that we've reported here. Bet you feel foolish now :oops:
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.