Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drjoelmarks@gmail.com zadaejaz@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

drjoelmarks@gmail.com zadaejaz@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:01 pm

No E-mail but refer to the subject line of the header:

Header:

Return-Path: <drjoelmarks@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020
Subject: Hi how are you? I am Zaha

Good Morning Dear Thanks for response back to my mail,
OK I will tell you little about myself, My name is Zada Ejaz, I am 27 years old, I am from Albania, But I got married to Malaysia, my husband is dead and he was working with Bursa Malaysia oil and gas, we live happily together for 5 years before the death, and I lost my husband by motor accident when I was 5 months pregnant.
And, immediately after the funeral service of my husband, his whole family gathered to force me to leave my husband's house, and they asked me to return to my father's house with 5 months pregnancy without giving me anything to take care of my life, and my unborn child, and I know that it was illegal act to take everything I have laboured with my husband, although my husband knows his family behaviors, So he did so many things secretly with me for future purpose.

Now dear, I'm looking for a good person, a true best friend of all time, or a reliable person who has a good heart, who will stand as my beneficiary trustee according to the bank instruction, and help me transfer the fund deposited by my late husband at United Overseas Bank Malaysia into his own account, and after transferring the funds to your own private account, you will send me a small sum of money to get my travel documents with my little daughter, and I will come to your home, start a new life and good profitable business with you, this is why I contacted you.

Finally dear, I will like to know the full details about you, and your family, your age, occupation, your marital status, and where you reside now, OK I'll Waiting to receive your urgent response after reading my mail, and Almighty Allah will bless you in all your effort to help me, and my little daughter.
Take care of yourself dear, may God bless you.
Your friend Zada Ejaz.

Header:

Return-Path: <zadaejaz@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Subject: I would be grateful for your prompt reply,

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zadaejaz@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:39 pm

Hello Good Morning, Thank you very much dear, I am happy to receive your response to my mail,
I hope all is well with you and your family, Thank you very much dear, Almighty God will bless you for your effort to help me and, immediately United Overseas Bank Malaysia transfer my late husband fund to your own private account, you will send me a small sum of money to get my travel documents with my little daughter, and I will come to your home, start a new life and good profitable business with you,

Dear I visited the bank last week to withdraw my late husband fund to start a new life, But the bank asked me to present a beneficiary trustee, who will help me transfer the fund to his own private account for my future life, That's why I contacted you,
And I prayed to God to show me somebody like you, and with your response to my previous letter, God has answered my prayer by bring you to me, I found out you are the kind man which I need in my life, and that is why I am giving you details informations about my late husband fund deposited at United Overseas Bank Malaysia.

These are details information my late husband used to deposited the fund at United Overseas Bank Malaysia, and I have already written a letter to United Overseas Bank Malaysia introducing you as my beneficiary trustee, and my future husband who will to take care of me and my little daughter,

Account number: 4162071813
Depositors name: Ejaz Abdul Abdel
Next of kin: Mrs. Zada Ejaz Abdul
Total Amount: $4.300.000.00 { Four million three hundred thousand us dollars}
United Overseas Bank Malaysia, E-mail address: uobmalaysia@accountant.com

Please dear write a letter to the bank, they are waiting to receive a confirmation letter to proceed with the transfer of my late husband fund total sum of $4.300.000.00 { Four million three hundred thousand us dollars} to your own private account.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zadaejaz@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:26 pm

Hello Good Morning My Dearest Heart,
how are you doing today?. I hope all is well with you my love, Please I am sorry for my late reply to your email because of my situation here, it's not easy with me and my little daughter here, darling my present situation here is unbearable, but I hope to leave this place as soon as the bank transfer my late husband fund total sum of $4.300.000.00 United States Dollar to your own private account.
Please my love, I want to know if you have received any letter from United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) about the process to transfer my late husband fund to your own private account. I am very worried about the bank delay in responding to our request to transfer my late husband fund to your own private as my beneficiary trustee, and my future husband who will take care of me and my little daughter. OK my love, I am waiting to receive your response to my mail, and also let me know the bank response to you.
Thank you very much my love, and take care of yourself my love until I meet you.
Your friend Zada Ejaz.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uobmalaysia@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:33 pm

Dear,
United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Are writing to notify you that we have received your request to withdraw the total sum of $4.300.000.00 {Four million three hundred thousand us dollars} deposited by our deceased customer Mr. Ejaz Abdul Abdel, But According to the instruction given to our bank institution, This fund will only be release to Mrs. Zada Ejaz Abdul whenever she present a reliable beneficiary trustee, who will help transfer this fund to his own private account for the future life of Mrs. Zada Ejaz Abdul.

And, kindly note that we will not transfer our deceased customer fund to irresponsible man, who will betray Mrs. Zada Ejaz Abdul, and take advantage of what she has labored with his late husband. They are a lot of wicked people who enrich themselves at the expense of the poor, And The Request of such person shall be disqualified and deleted. Therefore we need a photocopy of your passport or your identification card for confirmation and proof before working with our bank institution on this transfer.

, We need the following documentation from you, (1) Affidavit of claim as the legal beneficiary trustee, (2) The power of attorney authorization letter, (3) A certificate of non-residency. And Note that all these documents will be obtain at the Malaysian Federal Government Authority By Senior Legal Advocate, And Mrs. Zada Ejaz are asked to signed on the necessary documents for total confirmations.

Finally, you are instructed to submit the necessary documentation to our bank within the next 4 working days, and immediately we received the necessary documentation, The total sum of $4.300.000.00 United States Dollar, our deceased customer Mr. Ejaz Abdul Abdel Deposited with us here in Malaysia, We be transferred directly to your own private account within the next 72 hours.

Thanks for cooperation with our banking institution.

Signed:
Mr. Wong Kim Choong
Chief Executive Officer(CEO)
United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd.
Jln Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50350 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Header:

Return-Path: <uobmalaysia@accountant.com>
Received: from [154.125.43.17] ([154.125.43.17]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan [10.76.45.8]) (via HTTP);
Sat, 21 Nov 2020
From: United Overseas Bank Malaysia <uobmalaysia@accountant.com>
Subject: Acknowledge receipt of your request to our banking institution.

Orig IP: 154.125.43.17 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zadaejaz@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:21 pm

Hello Good Morning My Dearest Heart
I Am very happy to receive a response letter from United Overseas Bank (Malaysia), And I Thank-God, the bank has accepted our request to transfer my late husband fund to your own private account and, regarding the required documentations, the bank needs to proceed with the transfer of my late husband fund total sum of $4.300.000.00 United States Dollar to your own private account.

Please my love, I Don't know any Senior Legal Advocates That will help us to get all the documents from the Federal Government Authority of Malaysia within the next 4 business days as directed by the bank. But yesterday evening, I asked my sister to help us get a Senior Legal Advocates, and finally today my sister got contact with this Senior Legal Advocate, and according to my sister, The Senior Legal Advocate is a trustworthy man of his words. and he works with the Federal Government Authority of Malaysia, And The Senior Legal Advocate has already promised to get the documentations for us before the next 4 business days as directed by the bank to submit the documents.

Please my love, Forward the bank response letter to Senior Legal Advocate Email Address, To read the letter from United Overseas Bank (Malaysia).and he will understand what the bank need from us, To transfer my late husband fund total sum of $4.300.000.00 United States Dollar directly to your own private account, and also write a brief information about you to the Senior Legal Advocate,
OK, This is the detailed information to contact the Senior Legal Advocate.
Name, Mr. Wasfi Zuljalal
Office Email Address: lawfirmwasfi@gmail.com
Office Address: No.2, Leboh Pasar Besar, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lawfirmwasfi@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:27 pm

Attention:
We Apologize for the delayed response, Our law firm have received your request on the necessary documentations, United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) demanded from you as the legal beneficiary trustee to Mrs. Zada Ejaz Abdul, And, Our law firm has accepted to help you obtain the 3 legal documents from the Federal Government Authority here in Malaysia within the next 4 working days as directed by United Overseas Bank. To transfer the total sum of ($4.300.000.00 US Dollars) deposited by late Mr. Ejaz Abdul Abdel directly to your own private account.

, I have consulted the Federal Government Authority here in Malaysia, On the procedure to obtain the 3 legal documentations, (1) Affidavit of claim as the legal beneficiary trustee, (2) The power of attorney authorization letter, (3) A certificate of non-residency. required by United Overseas Bank (Malaysia), To transfer the total sum of ($4.300.000.00 US Dollars) directly to your own private account.

And, The Federal Government Authority here in Malaysia, Charged $1145 US Dollars, To issued the 3 legal documentations, (1) Affidavit of claim as the legal beneficiary trustee, (2) The power of attorney authorization letter, and my legal services fee is 105 US Dollars, And you are asked to make payment immediately, It will help our law firm to obtain the 3 legal documentations before the next 4 business days as directed by the bank to submit the documents for the transfer of the fund to your own private account.

, We are waiting to receive your urgent response immediately you receive this letter, And We will give you the detailed information to send the documents fee directly to our law firm.

Thank you for choosing our law firm, And We are dedicated to give you the best of our service in any legal matter.

Yours Sincerely:
Esq. Wasfi Zuljalal
Email: lawfirmwasfi@gmail.com
Address: No.2, Leboh Pasar Besar,
50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia

Header:

Return-Path: <lawfirmwasfi@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020
Subject: Our Law firm will help you to obtain the legal documents.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.