Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jennifer00225@yahoo.com madame101drs@yahoo.co.jp

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jennifer00225@yahoo.com madame101drs@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:48 pm

* 196.47.180.86 Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <madame101drs@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from [196.47.180.86] by web101003.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 22:17:38 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Ms Jennifer Lumba <jennifer00225@yahoo.com>
Subject: REPLY
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Good day , i am Miss Jennifer Anderson Lumba and 25years old Girl a student. I really want to have a good relationship with you, i know this mail might come to you as a surprise because you don’t know me, but due to unsolicited nature of my situation here i decided to contact you for help, please bear with me,I lost my father the years 2011. He died during the political crisis in my country.

My late father was one of the adviser under Ex-Ivory Coast president Laurent Gbagbo government. And my mother died January 9, 2013 at 4:23am in private hospital here. Meanwhile, it is my desire to write you from my heart hoping that you will not betray me. My father deposited the some huge of money US$12000000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollars) with a Bank here in Cote d' Ivoire y when he was alive.

However,I shall forward to you with the necessary deposit certificate and the Bank account number on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, as you manage the money in any investment, and i will like to complete my studies which is the most important thing to me, as i was in my first year in the university before the death of my
parent.

I intend to part 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need
from you is to stand as my late father business partner so that the fund can be legally processed to your name and be transferred to your account. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timelyresponse and expect the following data from you.

1. Your Name.

2. Your Nationality.

3. Cell Phone Number.

4. Occupation.

5. Address

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction, awaiting your urgent and
positive response, Please do keep this only to your self.

Thanks and God bless you,

Love and trust

From Miss Jennifer Anderson Lumba
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

jennifer00225@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:33 pm

Hello Dear Uncle

The bank have finally open the omline account with my details, you can go through this site and log into the online account to go through it. click to this site https:/ /financescredit-company.com

I have also send you the name and password to check it, the bank said that they will contact you by tomorrow .

NAME: XXXXX
PASSWORD : XXXXX

https:/ /financescredit-company.com

Ms Jennifer

Header:

Return-Path: <jennifer00225@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic308.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020
Reply-To: jennifer00225@yahoo.com
Subject: Long Time Uncle
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

FCC Bank - financescredit-company.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:34 am

The fake website used in fraud claims to be FCC Bank and uses a website active from the domain name financescredit-company.com.

The fraudsters stole the history of a real US bank having nothing to do with the fraud. The fraudsters pretending to be in France are in fact in Benin.

From the fake site:

In 2005, Olney Bancshares chose to diversify its banking operations north of the Red River with purchases in five Oklahoma communities, including Oklahoma City, El Reno, Enid, Hennessey and Kingfisher called Rose Rock Bank. In 2007, Olney Bancshares further increased its holdings with the purchase of FCCBank in the communities of Elk City, Sayre, Clinton and Hobart in western Oklahoma, and Union Bank in Oklahoma City. On December 31, 2010, Olney Bancshares merged its existing charters into one and named FCCBank, a new chartered institution, bringing the total assets of the bank to more than $ 1.6 billion. In July 2011, FCCBank added a site in Paris, Oklahoma, and in 2013, FCCBank acquired Town and Country Bank in Stephenville, Texas, which also added branches to Aledo.

Contact details:

11 Rue Bourseul, 75015 Paris, France
Phone: +33 6 4467 1981
Email: contact@financescredit-company.com

+33644671981
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location Métropole
Original network provider* Transatel

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=144084.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: financescredit-company.com
Sponsoring Registrar: LWS dba Ligne Web Services
Creation Date: 2018-07-11
Updated Date: 2019-08-15
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-07-11
Registrant Country: BJ

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.