Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here or report their account as it puts others at risk!

rbonsg@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rbonsg@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:03 am

Update
People
Gill <rbonsg@gmail.com> 5 Feb at 7:23 PM
Reply-To: 096yrbgr@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Good day
My name is Robin Gill, I am from Cote d'Ivoire but currently living in Republic of Togo in a refugee camp that is so overcrowded. I am here because my father revealed a secret to me before he died few years ago about a fortune that he has with a bank here in Togo. He deposited an amount of 5.2 million dollars in a bank here which is in a suspense deposit and I am contacting you to help me to transfer the funds to your country so that I can join you over there to further my studies and guide me to invest the money into a good business.
I am 17 years old and I will be willing to give you some part of the money for your assistance. My father was a peaceful person and a gold merchant for many years before his painful death; I will like you to help me in good spirit. I do not know you in person but I came across your email on the internet and I decided to contact you for this help.
You have to reply to me as soon as you can so that I will communicate further with you to give you more details.
I wait for your quick email reply soon.

Regards
Robin
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
"Cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.