Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stella26deng@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

barr.jeanbailey@hotmail.com stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 pm

SAGE LAW CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS
PARTNERS AND SOLICITORS
1158 DIGNE AVENUE, DAKAR, SENEGAL
EMAIL:barr.Jeanbailey@hotmail.com
TEL: +221-778717729

Attention sir,
I am writing in response to your mail and i understand that you tried to make the payment into the account that i sent for you, i understand that you are having issues in making the payment into the account. You are now directed to make the payment into this account;

ACCOUNT NAME : BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
BANK CODE : SN100
OFFICE CODE : 01010
CLE RIB : 82
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

I apologize for the inconveniences, go ahead now and make the payment into this account and also scan and send the payment slip to me after making the payment. I am expecting to receive the money so as to go to the high court to process and obtain the documents for you. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards
Barr. Jean Felix Bailey(Esq)
(principal attorney)

Hello my dearest
My dear how are you today and how is your health, i hope you are fine and i pray everything is going on well. My dear i have not heard from you today, is everything alright, i hope you are in good health. The barrister wrote me and informed me that you wre not able to send the money through the first account that he sent to you but that he has sent another account to you for you to send the money. I hope that you will send the money succssfully to the lawyer so that he can obtain the documents for us. I also wrote to the bank today and assured them that we are committed to make the transfer and that the documents will be submitted to them soon. I pray that you are okay, i hope to hear from you soon.

Hello my dearest
My dear how are you today and how is your health, i hope you are fine. My dear i am worried that i have not heard from you, what is going on? is everything okay? i have been expecting your mail dear because i really need us to obtain the documents and complete the transfer of the money into your account. The lawyer called today and informed the reverend father that you have not written him since yesterday and that he has not recieved the money yet for the documents. My dear please i need to hear from you and i pray that you will be able to send the money to the lawyer soon. Thank you so much my dear, i hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella26deng@gmail.com barr.jeanbailey@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:25 am

Hello my dearest
My dear how are you today and how is your health, i hope you are fine. My dear am so happy to receive your mail and am glad that you have the needed information to send the money to the lawyer. My dear please go ahead and send the money to the lawyer so that he can process and obtain those documents for us. Thank you so much my dear, i so much appreciate you and i hope that the lawyer will obtain the documents for us soon and the money will be transferred into your account. I am now looking forward to meeting you soon, am looking forward to freedom, a better life and this is only possible because of you. I am truly grateful that i met you. Please dear go ahead and send the money to the lawyer as i will only be relieved when the lawyer obtains the documents for us. Thank you so much my dear, i hope to hear from you soon.

SAGE LAW CHAMNBERS AND PARTNERS
PARTNERS AND SOLICITORS

Attention sir,
I am writing in response to your mail, i understand that you will make the payment of $790 into the account that i sent to you, i will be expecting to receive the money so as to go to the high court and make the payment for the documents to be processed, stamped and issued. I am expecting to receive the money, scan and send to me the payment slip after you make the payment. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards
(principal attorney)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.jeanbailey@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:26 pm

PARTNERS AND SOLICITORS

Attention sir,
I have received your mail and i understand that were not able to make the payment into the second account that i sent you. However, i have sent to you two good working international bank accounts but yet you were not able to make the payment. You are hereby directed to go and send the money through western union, moneygram or RIA money transfer systems. There is nothing i can do for you or your partner if the fee is not paid. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards
Barr. Jean Bailey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.jeanbailey@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:15 pm

PARTNERS AND SOLICITORS

Attention sir,
I have received your mail and i understand what you have written, you can go ahead and make the payment into this account below;

Account name....C. T.
Account number....58603565XXXX
Routine number...111000025
swift code: BOFAUS3N
Bank name....Bank of America .
Bank address...12400 north freeway, Houston Texas 77060

You are directed to scan and send the payment slip to me immediately you make the payment. I will be able to receive the money and pay the fee at the high court for the documents if you make the payment. I will be expecting your notification. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards
(principal attorney)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.jeanbailey@hotmail.com stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:37 pm

PARTNERS AND SOLICITORS

Attention sir,
I am writing in response to your mail, i understand that you will make the payment of $790 into the account which i sent you today, i will be expecting your notification with the payment slip attached. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards
(principal attorney)

Hello my dearest
My dear how are you today and how is your health, i hope you are fine. How was your weekend, i hope you had a wonderful time. My dear the lawyer has called the reverend father this morning and informed him that he has sent to you an account informatiom for you to make the payment. My dear please try to make the payment to the lawyer as the lawyer has assured that he will process and obtain the documents for us when you send the money. Please i need you to know that you are my only hope to a better life, my life depends on you, please dear, i need you to help me. I pray that everything works out well now, i hope that this week, the transfer of the money will be done into your account. I am praying for us and i believe God will make a way. Thank you so much dear, i wish you a beautiful day and a wonderful week.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:58 am

Hello my dearest,
I pray that this email will meet you in good health. You may have forgotten me but it is my sincere wish to inform you that i have not forgotten you and i can never forget you because you was so nice to me and you tried your best to help me in this transfer and bring me to your country which finally fail because i have waited to hear from you for so long, maybe it is not the will of God. With this alone i believe can remember me.

I succeeded in getting a foreign partner from paraguay who helped me in this transfer and now he is planning to invest this money in real estate but everyday of my life i keep on remembering you and it disturbs me so much so i decided to compensate you. Please bear with me.I wasn't able to reach you on phone or even through email before joining my partner because everything was made in a hast so i signed a cheque of $300.000 (Three hundred thousand U.S Dollars) in your name which i gave to Reverend John Maxwell to give you whenever you contact him for the cheque.

I know you may feel bad to hear this but please forgive me and understand that it was not my fault and also believe me from your heart that i appreciate everything you did to help me but i had to find help for a better life. I had to get out from this camp.

Contact him through this email or phone:

His name is: Reverend Father. John Maxwell.

Email: revfr.johnmaxwell@hotmail.com

Phone:+221-772-797-525

Send to him your full name and address and inform him that i ask you to contact him for the cheque and he will send it to you.

I pray that you will read this email soonest and contact the Reverend for the cheque and this maybe my last email to you because i was warned by my fiance not correspond with you again since him and i will soon get married. I wish you good luck and i pray that this money will be profiting to you because i am giving it to you with all my heart.

Yours friend,
Miss Stella.

Phone:
+221772797525
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello dearest one,

How are you? I hope all is well with you.

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction I must surely compensate you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully move on with my life, by the help of a Sangapore man that help me with all it take to secure the funds, where I am now doing my investment with his help because he was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart,

I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason, you can use the ATM card to withdrawing money from any ATM machine worldwide with a maximum of $10,000.00 USD daily.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world. Contact the UBA ATM Alliance direct with this information.

Name: UBA ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Office Address: Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D (SENEGAL)
Email Address: atm.ubasenegal@aol.com
Telephone: +221.70.315.80.86
Officer In charge: Mr Marshal Ebrima/Mr. Johnson Gabriel

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM card that I gave to you as compensation. So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time at the moment. I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year.

I had giving instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card, which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Your friend Stella

Phone;
+221703158086
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

atm.ubasenegal@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:41 am

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA PLC.
Chief Executive Officer.
MR. MARSHAL EBRIMA
Lukings Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept .
Fax No:(+221) 301-189-203
Tel No.= +221-70-59-188-94
Email: atm.ubasenegl@aol.com

Mail Dated on: 18/ 10/ 2018

Image result for uba logos

Attention

Mail Dated On: 18/10/ 2018 By UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL.

For Your Kind Attention:

Your bank Cheque of 200,000.00 United State Dollar was deposited in our Bank The money is in our bank as a BOND FUND.
It is possible for our bank to credit your money into new ATM Visa Card and post to your address in your country. Note that our Visa Card can be use in any country in the world.

It will take our bank 3 working days to deliver the Visa Card to your address as soon as you comply with our procedure.
This option of Visa Card is strictly for this payment purpose to avoid questions or disagreement between you and the financial authorities here in Senegal and your country as well.

With this Visa Card the government of your country or banks in your country will not notice the amount involve because the Visa Card pin code will be given to only you.

To transfer the fund direct to your account will create big problem for you because government security in your country will freeze the fund and question you.

For the safety of your fund you must not disclose the Visa Card to any bank or disclose the amount of the money involve to your friends for security reason. The Pin code of the Visa card will only be given to you after you have receive it.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the
modality to follow.

Your complete name......

Address...............
Age..................
Occupation............
Phone number........
Country.................
City.......................
Any scan identity...........

Waiting for your quick respond.

Yours Faithfully.

MR. MARSHAL EBRIMA .

Director, Visa Card Department.

UBA Bank for Africa.
------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:
This Account e-Statement has been provided as is. United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Account e-Statement document, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of immutability or completeness. Neither United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc. nor its agents shall be liable to any person or corporate body with respect to any liability, loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the Account e-Statement document, even if advised of the possibility of such. This applies even if the damage is said to be special, incidental or consequential.

Phone Numbers:
+221301189203
Number billable as wireless geographic number
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
Also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=68024&p=165019&hilit=221301189203#p165019

+221705918894
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.