Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

beckydeng101@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

beckydeng101@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:45 pm

becky
Female / Single
27 - Juba / Sudan

Slogan
love
About Me
a gentle loving girl
Looking For
a real man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 69
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Legal
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests love
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

Hello dear,can we be friends? email me on (beckydeng101@hotmail.com)
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: beckydeng101@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:49 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Becky Deng<beckydeng101@hotmail.com> Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 5:22 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest Friend,
How are you today, l hope you are fine? My name is Miss becky Deng, i am 24 years old, single and never been married, originated from Southern Sudan in Africa and presently residing in Dakar Senegal here to seek for political asylum and in this refugee camp there is no freedom, no good food , no proper care and is like some one in the prison or in hell, I got your profile when I was searching for a good and trust worthy person who will be my friend and I believe that it is better we get to know each other better and trust each other because I believe any good relationship will only last if it is built on truth and real love.

My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp i find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so,but i thank God for the Reverend Father Thom who was the co-coordinator of Catholic Heart. He has been very good to me since i came here but was not living with him, l am living in the Women hostel. The Reverend Father Telephone number is(+221-774-123-943 )when you want to hear my voice, call his office phone and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to answer your call.

My father My father Late. General Dominic Dim Deng and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me and One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in bank with my name as the next of kin. I wanted to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. But i was made to understand by the branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was that the money will be release to me only when i am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

Though you may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount in question is $4.5(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). and I have confirmed from the bank and I have the death certificate of my father which I also showed to the bank manager.You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self.

Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over and the reverend father Thom was the only one who knows about my problems and all and he have prophesy to me that the way GOD will send some one to help me might be a dream to me true and i hope you will be the answer. i also want to let you know that My favorite language is English' But this country official language is french,I have attached my pictures for you and want to see yours too so that you will know how much my heart needs you. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you.

I need your information such as:
Full Name........
Address.......
Phone Number....
Aged.........
Nationality......

l hope to hear from you soonest.
i still remain yours forever friend
Miss becky

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W90 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 02:22:57 -0700
X-TMN: [MWAvbttka1NssHjQ6HcsotpWNbrheofJ]
X-Originating-Email: [beckydeng101@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W901C51AC7FF4E8CFB250E081130@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: beckydeng101@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_695e2df7-7731-4a5f-b04b-46cd918cfd7e_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Becky Deng<beckydeng101@hotmail.com> Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Hello my Sweetheart.
I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, As for me, i am not looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with me that God has answered my fasting and prayer's, I was moved.

I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them .I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life; I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.

I have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below, please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (4.500 million USA dollars) Four million Five hundred thousand U.S.A dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country.

HERE IS THE FULL CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK:
Bank Name:The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB,London
Managing Director: Mr.Stephen Hester
Account holder: General Dominic Dim Deng
Next of Kin: Miss Becky Deng
Account Number: BLB846008677046/QI/77/B
SWIFT Code: RBOSGB2L
Telephone: +447035928017
E-MAIL:( rb.scotlland@aol.com )

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK
Dear Mr.Stephen Hester
My Name is Mr............... Nationality............Age..........Account Number...........It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Becky whose father's name is late General Dominic Dim Deng the father has an account Number: BLB846008677046/QI/77/B in your Bank. Miss Becky Deng in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $4.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Becky Deng that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.
Yours Mr............

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W28 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:24:29 -0700
X-TMN: [CjAOOk/qnjY/SRwKqbvLoscEPkQ/Yrci]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W28CB732AA1977CFC0800AA81120@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a4604526-53b7-4682-8d29-f33902ffeaca_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Becky Deng<beckydeng101@hotmail.com> Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 7:22 AM
Hello my sweetheart,
How are you doing over there? l hope that you are doing very well but for me l am suffering here due to my condition here. my dear and i also received a copy of the mail from the bank and i understand that the bank demand that you should contact the lawyer for the preparation of the documents for the transfer and about the request the bank needs from us for the transfer of the money to your account in your country.

So l also told the reverend father about it and he gave to me the email address of this lawyer and his phone number so that you will contact him and tell him to prepare those documents for us. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association).

My dear l want you to write mail to the lawyer now and also call him on phone and tell him that you are my good friend and trustee and that you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money to your account in Your country.

HERE IS THE LAWYER CONTACT:
Mayacine martins Tounkara & Associates
19 Rue Abdoul Karim Bourgi
Wagane Diouf B.P. 1976 Dakar 00221 Senegal
E-mail:( martinsmayacine@yahoo.co.uk)
Phone Number:+221-772-295-334

So please write to the lawyer now and tell him to prepare of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath and it will be in your name ok. please send all you full names to the lawyer with your address and phone number so that he will use it to prepare the documents in you name ok l love you and l hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours Lovely.
Miss Becky.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W85 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 24 Jun 2014 04:22:33 -0700
X-TMN: [aGci4p6juFHXHBDtqr0jFTG+qDLHq7SW]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W859EE6C2C0196365561F15811E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_7f448911-6615-4c47-9a41-8fc249b9fb69_"

PIC AND DOC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774123943
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447035928017
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221772295334
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Becky Escapes the Camp:
Becky Deng<beckydeng101@hotmail.com> Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 5:05 AM
Dearest In Heart,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place, despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend Father whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father Thom and his email address is as follows : ( reverend_thomas@yahoo.com ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Father Thom and instruct him where to send you the draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Father Thom on your behalf to receive that draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

As soon as you are in contact with her you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,
Yours truly Becky

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W53 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 14 Jul 2014 02:05:01 -0700
X-TMN: [MsgrWeSiBfXIMlwHH1XK9O3LUs4NU863]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W53EDD6A6E7A6D8C6AFD2C0810A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a1397bdf-ff78-4795-a3d0-b6c76a5e5f3d_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:49 am

Now Becky has a card for me:
My Dear ,
Greetings to you & your Family.I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable Bank Draft of (U.S.$ 300,000.00 (three Hundred Thousand) but I did not hear from you since then ,Then I went and deposited the Draft with Apex Courier Delivery Company ,Dakar,Senegal ,before I traveled out of the country What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges,The only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ( 150 euro) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except (150 euro),I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurral.You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information

Bellow. Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.
E-mail: apexdeliveryCpy@hotmail.com
Registration Reference No:wwdsc/xxx/100
Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of (150 euro) for their immediate action.You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel.I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money.This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Yours Faithfully
MISS DENG

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1044.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Dec 2014 20:05:33 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 891348.82411.bm@omp1044.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 66.196.81.107; Sat, 20 Dec 2014 20:05:33 +0000
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 20:05:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Becky Deng <beckydeng101@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <599946620.1712248.1419105933029.JavaMail.yahoo@jws10681.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Subject: CONTACT THE APEX AND HAVE YOUR PACKAGE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beckydeng101@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:19 pm

My Dear,
How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved the money to Paraguay where I am investing now with the help of my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trustworthiness you showed during the course of moving out the money from here, I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE worldwide with a maximum of US$ 3,000 daily.

The SGBS ATM online service is more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with the convenience of online payment and an easier life.

For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you,though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world,your compliance is met contact the
SGBS BANK Senegal ATM Alliance Office directs with this information.

Name: ........... ....... SGBS BANK ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ...... 12, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL
Email Address: ...banksgbs@consultant.com
Officer In charge: Mr. Umaru Diofaso

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year
I had given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banksgbs@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:33 am

THE SGBS BANK ATM Alliance Office DAKAR SENEGAL
SGBS BANK ATM Alliance Office (SN) PLC SENEGAL
12, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL Email: banksgbs@consultant.com
SGBS BANK ATM Alliance Office (SN) plc is authorized and regulated by the FSA.
Our Swift: FIRBSN 2L
Tel: +221705726173

Date: 03/23/2018
ATTENTION SIR.

We have acknowledged the receipt of your email. Actually, your certified ATM Card of $300.000.00 USD was left in our possession to be delivered to you. You are expected to send immediately your telephone and Postal address, then I will confirm from the courier service DHL office the cost of posting the ATM Card to you, then we will inform you as soon as possible. The ATM Card was written in your name and no other person has the right to use the ATM except the bearers name, so you have to send your postal address in other to post the ATM Card to you. So, therefore, to be sure that the ATM rightly belongs to you, kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after my confirmation, Your ATM Card will be sent to you through speed post/DHL

(1). Your Full Names:......
(2). Nationality:......
(4). Your Home/Office Address(es):.....
(5). Your Home/Cell/Mobile Telephone and Fax Numbers:.....
We sincerely apologize to you for any inconvenience and we promise to offer our customers the best
of our services thank you for banking with us.
Yours in service
Mr. Umaru Diofaso

Phone:
+221705726173
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banksgbs@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:14 pm

Attention Sir.

[ S.G.B.S BANK DAKAR ]Restricted use only,This document remains strictly and confidentially the property of the SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (S.G.B.S BANK ) and must not be transferred to any illicit owner, The recipient must conform to this bank, the receipt of this email to enable us to know that it got to the rightful person].

OFFICIAL RESPONSE MONEY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS.
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer department to write you with respect to the message which we have received. Actually, we have earlier deliberated on how to effect on your transaction (brought to our bank).

Note.Your ATM Card is ready to pick up and we have made every necessary arrangement with the DHL courier service company to deliver the Card to your address and below are our findings, we urge you to send to us the transportation fee of your ATM Card so that we can settle the DHL delivery company here.
1 (. DHL) DELIVERY COMPANY.
DHL Express
Courier Delivery Services: $280.00
insurance : $190.00
TOTAL: $470.60

BELLOW ARE THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE TRANSPORTATION FEE.
WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM
=============================================================================
Receiver......Yacine Ndiaye
Country.....Senegal.
City.......Dakar
Address..... 19, Avenue Président Léopold Sédar Senghor, BP 323 Dakar Senegal

The said Total payment of $270 must be made before We can deposit your ATM Card to the delivery company who will carry out the delivery of the card to your home address in your country,Once you have finished going through this email kindly go and make the payment of the fee, in order to enable us transport the card to you,Should you have any questions, contact the Funds Transfer Department Director. Mr. Umaru Diofaso,On telephone number +221705726173 for more directives/clarifications.For more information.Kindly call our customer care services

We sincerely apologize to you for any inconvenience and we promise to offer our customers the best of our services.thank you for banking with us.

Yours faithfully Umaru Diofaso
The S.G.B.S BANK Prepaid Card is a pre-funded and re-loadable card that is not tied to your bank account. It is internationally accepted at all Visa acceptance points (ATM, POS & Web) in over 200 countries. Card holders do not need to have an account with S.G.B.S BANK.
Card Features
Real-time banking transactions
Balance inquiry
POS payments
Purchase on WEB
ATM cash withdrawal
Mini account statement
Card to Card transfer
Worldwide acceptance: S.G.B.S BANK Prepaid Card is accepted at millions of merchant locations worldwide
Yours faithfully in service
Director Dr.Umaru Diofaso
S.G.B.S Bank
Dakar Senegal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banksgbs@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Bank Name: CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK (REPUBLIQUE DU SENEGAL)
Beneficiary Name: BARRO DIATOU
Account number: 3417317XXXX

CODE PAYS SN12
CODE BANQUE SN012
CODE GUICHET 01211

CLE RIB 70
IBAN: SN012-01211-03417317XXXX
SWIFT: CBAOSNDA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banksgbs@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Is alright ,i will be expecting to receive the payment slip from you today after making the payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banksgbs@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:32 pm

that bank details i gave to you is valid and correct please stop kidding and be serious ok,if you are willing to receive your card go ahead and make the payment into the account or you send it to any moneygram or western union around you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.