Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

infornakafrica@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:27 pm

BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL (BOA)
NO, 17 FAYCAL RUE HUART X AMADOU NDOYE,
DAKAR-SENRGAL,
TEL; 221-301,002,637 or 77 472 50 28)

ANTTENION

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT WE CALL ON FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENTS DEPATMANT THIS MORNING AND THEY TOLD US THAT YOU HAVE NOT SENT THEM THE MONEY. SO THAT THEY CAN ISSUE YOU THE APPROVE ORDER AND BE INFORM THAT THE DOCUMENT IS WHAT THAT WILL INPOWER US TO TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE DELAYING THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND.PLEASE SEND THEM THE MONEY TOMORROW WITH THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION GIVING TO YOU, AND THE ACCOUNT HAVE KNOW PROBLEM AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE APPROVE ORDER WE WILL TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOU SOON.WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk infornakafrica@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:20 pm

My Sweetheart,
Good night and how are you doing over there today, I read your mail but I want to tell you that it will not be easy to get another foreign exchange man because I believe that this man is the hand of that department. If we say that we don’t want him they can’t change the man because of us baby I now understand you very well, but if you want the fund to be transfer to you soon please forget about the man send them the money so that they can approve the transfer. I am begging you in the name of God and as you hear and send them the money tomorrow my good God will bless you in all you are doing in life, because they told me that the account giving to you is good and hope to hear from you soon. Kissssssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif

My Darling ,
Let me tell you something that if you want this fund to be transfer into your bank account forget about the man, try and see that you send them the money tomorrow and do you know that you are not sending the money to man. He is not begging you to help him but you are helping me please think about it and send them the money tomorrow and i will be very happy to hear that you have send them the money,kisssssssssssssss me with love

Eif

DAKAR-SENRGAL,

ANTTENION

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL AND WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT EIF YORO WAS HERE IN OUR OFFICE THIS MORNING, PLEASE WE WANT YOU TO LET US KNOW IF YOU WILL PAY THE MONEY OR NOT. BECAUSE THE MONEY YOU ARE SENDING IS NOT FOR ANY MAN IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENTS BUT TO APPROVE THE TRANSFER, BECAUSE THE DOCUMENT WILL INPOWE US TO DO THAT TRANSFER .WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infornakafrica@accountant.com efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:31 pm

DAKAR-SENRGAL,

ANTTENION

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL ,WE WANT YOU TO USE THIS ACCOUNT BELOW TO SEND US THE MONEY TODAY, BECAUSE WE WANT THIS FUND TO HIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE THIS TIME NEXT WEEK.

BANK: UBA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME::FAVOUR BROTHERS INTERNATIONAL .INC.

ACCOUNT NO: SN1530130230207000422272

SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA

PLEASE SIR AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY SEND US ALSO THE PAYMENT SILLP, AND WE WILL GIVE IT TO FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENTS AND THEY WILL ISSUE YOU THE APPROVE ORDER DOCUMENT . THAT WILL INPOWER US TO TRANSFER FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNY, WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO

My Sweetheart,
Good afternoon and thank you for your mail, one thank you for your open heart and your love and your caring and all the effort you are to see that you pay the money to them. So that they can issue you the approve order document. My good God will bless you in all your doing in life and thank God that they have giving you difference bank to pay the money, please try and see if you can pay the money to them today so that by Monday the y issue the document. Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice week-end and kissssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:38 pm

My Darling,
Good night thank you for your mail and your caring and your open heart and your love and the all effort you are making to see that you pay the money to them so that they will transfer into your bank account; my good God will bless you in all you are doing in life and I don’t know that there is a man like you in this world and I will like to spend all the rest of my life with you , If I had a choice to have all the treasures in the world or spend my life with is you, I would not even think twice... I would be with you. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have you as my love, but I know I am the luckiest woman alive, because you are with me.

In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a person as you, seemed impossible to find. You are everything I dreamed of and even more. I am writing this to you to tell you in front of the world... I LOVE YOU, I will give you my life, my love and share everything I have to offer with you. I will Honor you, be loyal to you, and put no one else before you, forever! Please stay by my side as my love for all eternity. My heart mind, body and soul are yours. Simply. I love you. I will be very happy to hear from you tomorrow that you have sent them the money and before Friday the fund hit your bank account, hope to hear from you tomorrow and kissssssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif

DAKAR-SENRGAL,

ANTTENION

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL, AND WE WILL WAIT TO RECEIVE THE MONEY TODAY AND THE APPROVE WILL ISSUE TO YOU TOMORROW . AND TIMMEDAITELY WE WILL TRANSFER THE FUND AND THE FUND WILL HIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN THREE TO FIVE WORKING DAYS,

WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO

My Sweetheart,
I love you I need you so much.I live to see your smile,to hear your voice,to feel your touch.I love you more than the sun and the sky,I love you more than the earth and the stars.Where I find happiness,you'll never be far.You are a blessing,truly heaven sent.You've made my life full,my soul content.And every day,I'll give my heart to you.It's not so hard to do when there's someone like you to make my heart sing,from a love so fine and true.honey I don’t know if you have send money them the loney as your promise, and if you have not try and do that tomorrow because they are waiting for you sent them the money, hope to hear from you soon and Kissss me with love
thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:27 pm

DAKAR-SENRGAL,

NTTENION

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND US THE MONEY AS YOU PROMISE. PLEASE TRY ALL YOU CAN TODAY TO SEE THAT YOU SEND US THE MONEY SO THAT THEY CAN ISSUE YOU THE APPROVE ORDER, AND WE WILL TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK .WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO.

My Darling,
Good night and how are you doing over today, baby I have not hear from you for two days now and I hope all is with you as I am here today. I love you with all my heart and you are everything to me and I can’t do without you , thank you for loving me and one again thank you for your caring and your open heart and all the effort you are making to see that you pay the bank the money.my good God will bless you in all you are doing in and life baby I was in the bank today, and they were asking me about you that you promise to send them the money yesterday and up to now they have not hear from you . please my love try and send them the money please I am begging you in Jesus Name , hope to hear from you tomorrow; kissssssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:35 pm

DAKAR-SENRGAL,

NTTENION

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO SEND THE MONEY AS YOU PROMISE, WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU DID NOT GO TO ANY BANK TELLING US TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT THAT IS CHILDES PALY. WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE TWO ACCOUNT GIVING TO YOU IS GOOD AND HAVE PROBLEM,

SO USE THE ACCOUNT AND SEND US THE MONEY BEFORE THE WEEK-END,SO THAT THEY WILL ISSUE YOU THE DOCUMENT AND WE WILL TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. BE INFORM THAT WE ARE NOT READY TO BE WAITING FOR YOU,WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO.

My Darling,
How are you doing over there today, and baby I am missing you so much in my life and I love you with all my heart and I can’t do with you and you are everything to me . I want to inform you that tomorrow I will go to the bank to them please my love try and send them the money with any of the account, you can also send the money by western union so that they approve the transfer and the can be transfer to you soon and I will come over and be with you soon; hope to hear from you soon and kisssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:38 pm

My Dear ,
I can't stop thinking about you. You’re always on my mind like a favorite song. And I want to express how much I love you, but how can I begin to tell you how much joy you've brought to my life? Every time I think about you or hear your voice,I feel like a spark of life has been rekindled inside me,and suddenly I'm rediscovering myself and the world around me.I never realized that the stars sparkled so brightly or that that sunset held so much beauty.I never knew that Ihad so much beauty within.a beauty that was born the day we met and grows like a wild vine, entwining my heart to yours.
You've awoken something grand inside of me,which I never want to part with.I don't know what the future holds,
but I can promise you that I will give you every ounce of love that this heart possesses to the very last breath, of my being.I Love You...
My Dear Love, Do You know how I feel about you? So don’t go away and don’t let the deal be cancel, please try and send them the money tomorrow and my God will bless you. I will go thr bank today and as soon as I come back I will let you know my out come, please sind the money with any of the account giving or westen union. Hope to hear from you soon and kisssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fexchanmagaf1@instructor.net

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Attn:
we are waiting to inform you that we are still waiting for you to send us the money. So that we can approve and issue the approve order and your fund will be transfer into your bank account;

Have a nice week as we look forward to hear from tomorrow with the payment information;-
Yours faithfully,
Foreign Exchange Management Controller
Dr. William Bello,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:34 pm

My Sweetheart,
Good morning and thank you for your mail and your love and I love you and I think of you all the time, I want you to know that I love and How much you mean to me I want only you..I dream that i could hold you now I would do anything but i dun no how I hope that you'll be mine again i want you forever.

Its too bad that you can’t see In spite of everything i tell you How i need you next to me And how much i love you please baby what information are you waiting for again please try and use the information giving to you and send them the money ,have a nice week-end and hope to hear you soon, and kissssssssss me with love
Thanks your lovely baby
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:47 pm

DAKAR-SENRGAL,

ANTTENION

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT WE CANT KEEP ON WAITING FOR YOU. PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD USE THIS ACCOUNT BELOW TO SEND US THE MONEY OR BY WESTEN UNION TOMORROW WITHOUT ANY DELAY..

BANK: UBA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME::FAVOUR BROTHERS INTERNATIONAL .INC.

ACCOUNT NO: SN1530130230207000422272

SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA

PLEASE SIR AS SOON AS YOU SEND US THE MONEY ATTCH THE PAYMENT SILLP, AND WE WILL FORWARD THE MONEY TO FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENTS AND THEY WILL ISSUE YOU THE APPROVE ORDER DOCUMENT. AND THAT WILL INPOWER US TO TRANSFER FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNY, WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO

My Darling,
Good morning and how are you doing over there today, baby I hope all is well as I have not hear from you for some days, i want to inform you that I was in the bank today and they told that they are still waiting for you to send them this money this week.. Because i can see that soon i will be with you so i don’t want to live the fund here, so i want the fund to be transfer into your bank account fist

You are my life,
You are my hope,
You are my Tomorrow,
You are my eye,
You are my body,
You are my Sweet
You are my joy
You are my happiness
You are my husband
You are my father to my Childs
You are my banana
You are my good
You are my kissssssssss
YOU ARE MY EVERY thing!!!
I LOVE YOU BABY WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!
Hope to hear from you soon and kisssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.