Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jacinta Collie <jacintacollie@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Jacinta Collie <jacintacollie@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:42 pm

On single123:

It's my pleasure to write you at this moment.My name is miss Jacinta Collie i saw your profile today and i wish to request for your true friendship.I have an important reason of contacting you and i hope we can share great experiences together beyond here. Write to me direct to my e-mail box:(jacintacollie@yahoo.com) and i will send you my picture for you to know whom i am, thanks for your understanding. I wish to hear from you soon, God bless you.
Yours friend.
jacinta.

Profile elements:
jacintar - no picture
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
Cote Divoire
State:
Arizona
City:
abijan
Zip Code:
Description:
I am a kind of woman that dont play mind game I am a kind of woman that dont play mind game I am a kind of woman that dont play mind game I am a kind of woman that dont play mind game I am a kind of woman that dont play mind game I am a kind of woman that dont play mind game I am a kind of woman that dont play mind game
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jacinta Collie <jacintacollie@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest,
How are you doing together with your health which is the most important thing in life, thanks for your response, mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Jacinta Collie Tokpa from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.6ft tall, 24 years old, fair in complexion,(never married) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country which claims the life of my parents.l am in a helpless situation and that is why i am looking for a man that will replace the vacuum in my heart which my late father and mother has created in my heart.

My late father Dr.Collie Tokpa, was the former adviser to president of the Economic and Social Council of Ivory Coast. Before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now because i was in school and manage to make my way to a near by country called Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

Here it's like a trip to jail and I hope by God grace I'll come out of this place soon, if you help me out. I have no brother, sister or parent, I can go to now, the only person I have now is Rev Peter Michael, the Priest of (Saint John's Cathedral) here in the camp, he is very nice to me since I'm here, but I do not live with him, rather I live in the hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men, the other for Female.

The rev fathers Tel number ( 00221-771-842-088) and his email address (rev.petermichael1@ymail.com) when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Jacinta Collie then he will sent for me in the camp. You know, as a refugee here, I have no right or privilege, rather money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because I only lead to my first year before the tragic incident that leads me in this situation happened.

Please listen carefully, I have a statement of my late father,s of account and death certificate(as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you later,for confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, because when my father was alive he deposited a sum of money in one of the leading bank, he use my name as next of kin amount in question! $4.5m (Four million five hundred thousand dollars).

So what i need from you is for you to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make an arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is Rev Peter, because he is like a father to me. So in light of the foregoing, I would like you to keep it private and do not tell any one about it, so that you will not lose your life when the transfer is made, because I will lose my life and the money if people hear it from you. i will like to have your full contact as well as your:

YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS,
YOUR FULL NAME,
YOUR REAL AGE,
YOUR PHONE NUMBER,
A RECENT PICTURE OF YOU
YOUR OCCUPATION.

Remember, I'll give you all this information in confidence I have for you. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies.

I like honest and understanding, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working man. My favorite language is English because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school, please try to call me as i requested so that we can hear each other voices.I will be thinking about you so much as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest, Have a very wonderful day,
Yours Truly
Jacinta.

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.206]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 06:31:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject:From Jacinta, Dear this is my full life story please help me out.‏‏‏

b]Originating IP:[/b] 41.208.184.206
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal

Rev Peter Michael and his email adress rev.petermichael1@ymail.com are reported online for scam activities.
Same the phone number +221771842088.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:38 pm

The Banker's Script:
HALIFAX BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON,
Email address.
(HALIFAXBANKOFSCOTLAND@LONDON.COM)
H_BANKOFSCOTLAND@ACCOUNTANT.COM/ HALIFAXBANKOFSCOTLAND@REDIFFMAIL.COM)
HALIFAX BANK OF SCOTLAND,38 ST.ANDREW SQ.
Edinburgh EH2 2YR
Contact No.0044 7035931754/0044 7035949501
Fax No.08457294959.
07/August/2012,

Attention (CLIPPED).

I have been directed by the director of Foreign operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of the mail which we received from your partner, Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Jacinta Collie that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative partner for the claim of her late father fund deposit in our Bank.Late Dr. Collie Tokpa is our late customer with Account No.01040423. Roll No. D/33556847-6. Sort Code. 80-46-57 Bic. Bofsgbs1103. Iban. Gb92bofs80465701040423.substantial Amount (U.S $4,500,000.00) of deposit with Us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin Miss Jacinta Collie. However before our bank will transfer the fund into your Account, We will like you to send the followings:

1. A Power of Attorney with an Affidavit of Oath to permitting you to claim and transfer the funds into your Bank Account on behalf of Next of Kin Miss Jacinta Collie Note:This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese Resident lawyer (Hence the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal which she can help you to get one Lawyer).
2.The Death Certificate of late Dr.Collie Tokpa (Her deceased Father) Confirming the Death.
3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the Account issued to Dr.Collie Tokpa by Our Bank.
4.Your Bank Account where the 4.5 Million US Dollars will be transferred to you as you are the appointed person by the Next of Kin to Miss Jacinta Collie.

Note the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,the Next of Kin after the claims of the fund into your Account. This shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund will be made into your Account within 48hours at reception of those important Documents.
As soon as those important Documents are being provided by you and your partner, The Transfer will be made into your Account immediately, Therefore You are request to present those Documents Urgent to our Bank to Enable Us Wire the fund ($4,500,000.00 ) into your Account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Smith George
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept),
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 am

Hey, Al, do you have an IP for the banker?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Here you go Slappy:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick ReportOriginating IP: 41.208.186.37Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega City: n/aCountry of Origin: Senegal* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:17 pm

More Info Barrister:
BARRISTER BOUBA CISSE.
SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NOBLE LAW CHAMBER
BOUBA & ASSOCIATE

ATTENTION MR. .

IN RESPECT OF THE MAIL WE RECEIVED IN OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS JACINTA COLLIE TO TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM HALIFAX BANK OF SCOTLAND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OUR LAW FIRM.

1) YOUR FULL NAME....................................
2) YOUR ADDRESS......................................
3) YOUR TELL....................................................
4) YOUR FAX............................................................
5) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH.................................................
6) YOUR COUNTRY..................................................................
7) YOUR PROFESSION...................................................................

ALL THIS INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF DAKAR SENEGAL.
I WILL BE GOING TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
AFTER WHICH OUR LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.
OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS.
THANKS FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH OUR LAW FIRM IN THIS TRANSACTION
REGARDS.
YOURS IN SERVICE,
Barrister Bouba Cisse. (Esq)
+ 221- 772 -496- 222
48 Rue Cheik Anta Diop Dakar-Senegal.

Barrister IP:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick ReportOriginating IP: 41.208.186.25Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega City: n/aCountry of Origin: Senegal* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

E-mail Address List:
Jacinta Collie Topka: jacintacollie@yahoo.com
Reverend Peter Michael: rev.petermichael1@ymail.com
Banker Mr. Smith George: halifaxbankofscotland@london.com
Barrister Bouba Cisse: barristerboubacisselawfirm@london.com

Phone Number list associated with above:
+221771842088
+221772496222
FAX +08457294959
+447035931754
+447035949501

Hope I got it right this time.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:46 am

Yup, nice work, Big Al. It appears like this beauty has an entire entourage! :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Refugee scams.