Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juliana20_4u@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

juliana20_4u@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 am

On 4pp l:

HI DEAR never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance. (juliana20_4u@hotmail.com) that's my mail contact i really cares for your relationship I'll attach my picture To your mailbox. thanks miss Juliana

Profile elements:

jullybaby
I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.11.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am so good to any body

As profile picture is used one image already reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=258
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Juliana Haruni <juliana20_4u@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 am

Email:

HELLO Dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you this day? How was the night i hope fine, my name is Miss Juliana Haruni, i hold a certificate in general Nursing, i am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and i have no kid, i am dark in complexion and average height, i am 24 years of age.

I am from Sudan in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of plane crash that happened in my country which include my parents in the Plane Crash,

My late parent Mr and Mrs Jabari Haruni, my late father was a successful business man, he deals in Gold and diamonds sale in my country and he travel a lot in West Africa and Europe country, my late parent was among in the Plane Crash,

it is only me that is alive now then i have to ran to a near by country which is Senegal where i am now in the refugee camp, i have not finish up my education and need a person who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you, though I am not very photogenic, I hope you would not mind.

I wait to hear from you soon. Juliana

Picture:

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.101.141]
Subject: I am more than happy
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 08:51:37 +0000

Originating IP: 41.82.101.141
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

Using the same email adress for massmail texts, "she" is also active on net log:

Profile elements:

jullynkaje - no picture
female - 23 years, New York City, United States
84 visitors since 3 July 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: juliana20_4u@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:52 pm

More Info:
Banker Script; (No IP because it's a Gmail addy)
For Your Kind Attention/Welcome 2012,
Sir
Mr.,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your efforts and your partner's instruction which we received in our Bank today.

Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Juliana Haruni (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank.

Late (Dr.Jabari Haruni,) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us, $5.5 M Dollars, Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently in Senegal ).

2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3.A Certificate Deposit issued to him by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.
These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

Should you have any question(s),please contact our Foreign Operational Director-DR.M. MALICK DIOP,, through his email address thus, Email:(banque1_atlantique@inMail24.com) Or (onlinetransferbankatlantic5@gmail.com) Via Phone for more directives/clarifications. or Office Telephone Numbers.: (00221,77483-8538 or +221-77483-8538),,

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Sheriff Rich Diouf.
(For Account Department)
B.A.S

Barrister Script:
TOUNKARA ET ASSOCIÉS (41) AVENUE BLISE DIAGNE

TEL / FAX +221-77-882-7124
DAKAR SENEGAL

DATE 15-08-2012

Mr, ,

Dear Sir,
Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Juliana Haruni. Having said this, please note that all this service will be subject to the payment of our legal service charges. And also you are to pay the cost of oath fee including the stamp duty fee and the notary stamp and authentication fee.

This money is needed in cash to pay to the High Court of Senegal. Before they will issue the power of attorney and affidavit of oath documents to me in two working days after the payment has made to them at the high court of Senegal.

FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IT WILL COST THE SUM OF (450 Dollars) TO BE PAID IN COURT.

THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID IS (250 Dollars) TO BE PAID IN COURT.

FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IS (150 Dollars) TO BE PAID IN COURT.

AUTHENTICATION STAMP (70 Dollars) TO BE PAID IN COURT.

MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE IS (300 Dollars).

TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND IS (1,220 Dollars).

YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER POST TODAY WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY.

Name ..................... Alfred Georgia
Question ................ How old are you
Answer .................. 52 years
Country ................. Senegal
State ...................... Dakar
Phone ..................... +221778827124

AMOUNT IN WORDS: ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLAR'S ONLY.

You are therefore advised to send finances to enable us pay oath fee, Notary and stamp duty fees.

PREPARATION OF THOSE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).
Yours sincerely in Service.

ADVOCATE ZENITH BASIL ( Principal Partner ).(ESQ)

IP INFO:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick ReportOriginating IP: 41.82.99.55Originating ISP: Sonatel City: n/aCountry of Origin: Senegal* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Copy To Clipboard

Associated E-mail Addy's:
Banker Mrs. Diouf: onlinetransferbankatlantic5@gmail.com
banque1_atlantique@inMail24.com
Barrister Zenith Basil: zenithchambers89terbarris@live.fr
Reverend Paulson Davis

Phone numbers Associated:
+221768683307
+221773369406
+221778827124
+221706057715
+221774838538
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.