Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Naomi Gagnon - naomi_gagnon01@yahoo.fr

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Received: from [41.207.18.134] by web29304.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:20:35 BST
X-RocketYMMF: hamedtyran
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344619235.56726.YahooMailClassic@web29304.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:20:35 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: naomi_gagnon01@yahoo.fr
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

Attn Please

My Dear

I know really that this message will come to you as a supprise but please permit me to introduce myself to you because i am seriously in need of your assistance.

My name is Ms.Naomi Gagnon Ivorycoast in West Africa.My parents where victims of the political crises war which recently occured in my country because my father was accused of supporting the past president who is now in prison in holland and since then the rebels are seeking a way to eliminate my life after assasinating my father and my mother and by the grace of God i except from the hand of the rebels and ran to hide in Capital city of our country Abidjan IVORYCOAST for security of my life.
I am the only surviving child of my late parents and that has made me to run away for security of my life to Abidjan after i found out that my parents where killied in this political crises war.
My entire dream now is to find someone reliable overseas whom I can trust with my future life and my inheritance and also who will be able to assist for my relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad.I am seriously in need of reliable person, who will assist me in my investment plans over there in your country and that is why i contacted you.
My late father deposited the sume worth $USD4.5 million before he was killied which I inherited now as the only surving daughter from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before he was assasinated with my family members because he was acused of supporting past government,
Now I am ready and wanted to relocate out of this country for security of my life because my life is in danger now and I will continue my education and so you will also assist me to secure a business opportunity in your country as I wish to invest this fund in any lucrative bussiness in your country.

I need to invest the money in your country because of my situation here is guranteed, besides we do not have fair investment opportunities here in our country because of frequent political crisis.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.
Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment and also the contact of the bank where the fund is deposited
I will appreciate if you inform me immediately so that I will start making an urgent arrangement with the bank here without much delay for transfering of the fund to your account.
Please contact me immediately on this mail as soon as you recieve this mail because i am worried over my security here

Thanks for your your caring as i am waiting to hear from you
God bless you
Miss Naomi Gagnon
TheDane
Super survivor

Return to Refugee scams.