Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

linda_soumah@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

linda_soumah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:37 am

On 4pp l:

My name is linda Soumah.I saw your profile today i must confess it look loving and responsible i became interested,i will like us to know each other more better,You can write me direct on
( linda_soumah@yahoo.com )so i can send you my picture.

Profile elements:

linda244 - forest picture
I am a:Woman
Birthday:14.02.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
20x My name is
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Linda Soumah <linda_soumah@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:39 am

Email:

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.
My name is Miss linda Soumah, I am 23years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.
My late father Dr Abakar Soumah was chairman managing director ( AKSA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss linda Soumah.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.145.117]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 04:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY AM HAPPY FOR YOUR REPLY CAN I KNOW YOU MORE

Originating IP: 41.82.145.117
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.