Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mohammad Khansi - emailphyk@inbox.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby TheDane » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 am

Delivered-To: xxx
Return-Path: <info@bca-co-id.com>
Received: from server2.paynhost.com ([70.38.78.206])
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 70.38.78.206 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@bca-co-id.com) client-ip=70.38.78.206;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 70.38.78.206 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@bca-co-id.com) smtp.mail=info@bca-co-id.com
Received: from [66.141.109.91] (port=2379 helo=User)
by server2.paynhost.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <info@bca-co-id.com>)
Reply-To: <akhansi@ymail.com>
Subject: Thank You For Your Reply
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 14:24:38 -0500

Good Day,

I am 19 years female, an Ivorian national but living presently in hiding place now in a city here the capital city Abidjan . I know this letter may come to you as a surprise but i am writing you with utmost confidence and trust regarding the sum of (US $ 6.5 Million) inherited from my late father, a cocoa merchant and a contractor in the ousted President Laurent Gbagbo's government of the Ivory Coast, who was killed with my mother and two other brothers.

I wish to invest in your country if i can have your assured support and willingness to help me sincerely since you are living in a more peaceful country. I will be giving you twenty percentage of the total money in appreciation for your assistance.

Kindly get back to me if my proposal interests you. My appreciation goes to you as you indicate your willingness to help me so i can give you a detailed explanation about the proposal.

Thanks in anticipation and looking forward to your sincere response. Write me here for more details (emailphyk@inbox.com) This is project is 100% risk free.

Yours beloved,

Ms. Mohammad Khansi
TheDane
Super survivor

Return to Refugee scams.