Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Priscilla Benson <priscillabenson1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Priscilla Benson <priscillabenson1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 pm

On single123:

priscillabenson1@yahoo.com
Dearest One,
My name is Miss priscilla Benson i saw your profile today in this site
(http://www.single123.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,
and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address,
(priscillabenson1@yahoo.com)

profile details:

priscilla123
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
Alabama
City:
NEW YORK
Zip Code:
Description:
and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forand i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture forVVV

"She" tried to play on Badoo also, but the profile is no more available there...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Priscilla Benson <priscillabenson1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Email:

Dear One,
Thanks for your reply to me, How are you today? I hope that is perfectly fine and in good health. My name is Priscilla Benson. I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, Single, never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure that color, race, religion or nationality makes no difference to me. What I see in people are their personality and character. I promise you all that makes a definite and refined love and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you immediately going through your profile, I was very pleased with it. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am currently living in Senegal, because
Civil War fought in my country some years ago
back. My father (Dr. Fred Benson was the CEO of the company chairman Fred & SONS Industrial in my capital city (Kigali), also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother, along with my younger sister.

It's only me that is alive, because I was not here when this happened, I was in college where I am schooling, am doing my first year at the counter, then manage to escape following the West African countries (Senegal), where am resides now in'' REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you because of the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. Not eligible to leave the camp unless permission.a is like a stay in prison, but I think by the grace of God I come out here soon.

I have no relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war, the only one I have now is Rev Paul David who is the pastor here (United Church of Christ, a branch of Dakar) in Camp been good to me since I got here, but am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women and another for men.

Please listen to this, I have my late father of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as family members, the amount in question is $ 7.4M (Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars). So I'd like to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +22 177 733 1840) If you call tell him you want to talk to me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here I have no privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law. I return to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE: As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately and you will learn more about how to help me get the money, in light of the above, there is a urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

As above I would like to be confidential and not tell anyone for fear I have lost my life and the money if people gets to know. Remember i am giving all this information due to the trust in you I trust. I like people honest, kind, respectful, honest and understanding, truth and hard work. I love the English language, but I'd like to meet many, if God gives me a chance, but I speak English very well. However, I would like to call me because we still have much to discuss. I know a little about yourself and you can send your picture to me too because I've been sent here only as a attachment.Thanks mine and God bless you, waiting for your urgent response and early and have a nice day.
Yours in love
Miss Priscilla Benson

Header:

Received: from [41.82.125.88]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:18:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My Dearling Please Help Me Out

Originating IP: 41.82.125.88
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

Rev Paul David is mentioned in other scam letters online.
The phone number +221777331840 was also used in few other scam attempts.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.