Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Funny how it works sometimes....

For general scam based discussions.

Funny how it works sometimes....

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 30, 2012 8:39 pm

As some of you know I've never been a victim, I'm a Baiter. A friend of my Ex-wife's was badly scammed and that's how I started this adventure:
I baited a Dakar scammer a while back and all my efforts to get a bank account to report failed. The scammer finally dropped me. At least a month has gone past. I put the scammer's phone number on my "Prank Call" list. Last weekend, I wanted to do a few calls using a soundboard. I forgot to disable the outgoing ID before I called her (yes really a female this time). I realized my mistake later but it was already too late for that one. I was surprised when I received an E-mail from the scammer! She asked how my mother was and I told her Mom died (The lie was Mom was another baiter pretending to have lung Cancer). She said how much she loved and missed me. I told her I figured by her angry words that she wanted me to leave her alone Blah,Blah,Blah....

Anyway, the funny part is that today my "Dakar Darling" coughed up a bank account to report!

Big Al is having a double Pork sandwich today in honor of Alice and Sandre! TYVM.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Funny how it works sometimes....

Unread postby Pinky » Thu May 31, 2012 4:41 am

Way to go Al!
Pinky
Junior survivor

Return to General scam discussions.