Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tagged

For general scam based discussions.

tagged

Unread postby chico » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:57 pm

after i was scammed a week ago, i take a break and look what happend, i have seen that the site tagged .com very dangerous is. most of the girls there, say that they are in cote ivoir, or Ghana . and all for there own reason. father died, and mother take them to Ghana. there for study, visit friend, and so many things more. mostely Ghana and Cote ivoir.

i write this to warn everyone for that site, it's very dangerous. when you contact someone there, they ask first for fb, and the they ask for skype, it's better block that people, and not have contact.

greetz
chico
New survivor

Re: tagged

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 pm

chico,

Scammers are everywhere online. And not all pretends to be from Africa, even if a lot of them are from there. Best thing to do is never share your real life details with someone met online only, you can never know how they can be used against you. Not to mention going on web-cam with someone met just online, if you intend not to keep your clothes on...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SGscamVictim » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:58 pm

My scammer came from Tagged and claims to be from Japan
SGscamVictim
New survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:32 am

Sorry you were scammed SGscamvictim. It happens to the best of us unfortunately.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to General scam discussions.