Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

SHIT FROM SCAMMERS

For general scam based discussions.

Re: SHIT FROM SCAMMERS

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Ruffled Feathers wrote:Ahhh ---- HH

You have to stop pissing these guys off,

hello rf;

glad to salute you

i have to piss them off more and more and more and more, ejejjejeej
its really funny to get them annoyed :lmao:

HH ;)
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 am

Love this thread! And I have so much to share, that I don't even know where to start - but here's an old one from early in my "career"... (italics are my emphasizing).

Hey brother
Thanks a lot for your email .I understand why you leave that day fast .So how are you doing??
Anyway Mr Xavier i don't even know that you will write .I just come to tell you a bad news and here we go.
You know that in TOGO we got power cut sometimes and can you imagine that ;this morning our house take fire and everything get fire and now we are homeless .For this reason my dad told me to let you know so that if you have something to figure out as help we could know it . Now we are living in my uncle room who traveled there are some weeks.So please Mr Xavier you are like our brother and it is why we want you to help us at this moment.Please do anything you can to help us. Now we lost everything , and we are homeless .We lost mant things.Now i don't know what to do.Please we come to you to help us through this problem and we beg you not to refuse to help us because we are in need .
Now i have to go because i don't have many times .I will be back to check my inbox to see if you will email me back so that i can see what you wrote and i will let my dad know your word i mean what you will say soon.
Take care and talk soon
our love to you
Alex yours ever from TOGO

TheDane
Super survivor

Unread postby Jonathan » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:50 pm

H :?: ow does one upset a female russian scammer?
Jonathan
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Ususally all you have to do is post their details to warn others. That disrupts their "business" of stealing money from innocent people. Welcome to SS, Jonathan. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Let's not forget that "she" is really a he who will threaten to have anal sex with your mother in the marketplace (yes, they love that particular rant) if you upset them. Or some will attempt to keep up the pretence and b1tch at you as if they were a female, which is even funnier.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 am

This is nothing compared to what's preceded it, but I found it kind of funny:

please am not here for scam ok
am here for reall love

I'm trying hard to believe him, but his ip address ...
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Previous

Return to General scam discussions.