Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Thanks to Public Domain Registry. How to kill a fake site

For general scam based discussions.

Thanks to Public Domain Registry. How to kill a fake site

Unread postby Michael » Wed May 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Public Domain Registry is one of the most aggressive internet companies against scammers or anyone abuses their service.
If you give them the needed proofs, they will suspend the fake site immediately.
Even if you don't have enough evidences, they will launch an investigation anyway. If the site is found to be fraudulent ,they'll nuke it.
So when a gang in the UK sent us their fake site, we found it was registered via Public Domain Registry. We waited until the scammer sent us an email from this domain.
He did!

Then this report was sent :
Dear Sir
This site: http://al-habibgroup.com/ Is a fake site. The criminals are impersonating a real company and a real group (http://www.habib.com/). They spam people with their fake investment offers, but what they want really is money for their fake insurance.

Also, the numbers on the site (contact page) are associated with two scam reports with the same contents but different email addresses, please check these links:

http://www.baiterbase.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... 006333df17
http://www.spaminform.com/spam-report/p ... 96877.html

The final proof is the last email this criminal sent to one of my friends, where he clearly states his scam and softens up his victim. I present it here with the full headers:

(Headers), then the scammer's email:

Dear Khalid, Thank you for your email. I have discussed with Sheikh Ahmad and we have concluded to make available the sum of $1,500,000 for your hotel project in sweden. You made mention of the contract agreement address to the church? I really do not understand, can you explain in detail why you want me to prepare the contract agreement in the church's name and not yours or Mr. Bob. You will be required to procure a surety bond from Dycinak Insurance after signing the contract agreement, this surety bond stands as collateral and security for the investment loan. You will also present it on the funds release/meeting day in London. Kindly advise in whose name and address you want the contract agreement to be directed to. Best regards Dr. Khalid

This site breaches your terms and conditions. Please investigate this fake site and suspend it as soon as possible.
Lots of thanks.

In just a few hours, we received this:

Hello,Thank you for alerting us. Involvement of a domain name in such an activity is against our AUP, hence we have suspended the domain name.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Public Domain Registry Abuse Mitigation Team.

It's not the first site, but it's the latest example of how a company would act of someone exploits their business!
Michael
Junior survivor

Re: Thanks to Public Domain Registry. How to kill a fake sit

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 24, 2012 2:46 am

Excellent work Michael. I hope you did not have to pay for this service as we have friends here who kill websites for free. Should you find one, simply post it and our friend will do the necessary research. If the site is found to be fraudulent, it will be zapped out of existence.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Michael is one of our friends who kills sites. And as you say Ducky, sites can be killed very easily. All the tools are online and free.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Oops ... sorry Michael. Sometimes I`m a little slow ... just ignore me. :lol:
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby Michael » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Just to add this:
A few days ago I noticed this in the lad's email-
Dycinak Insurance

Google search resolved to another fake site >>dycinakinsurance.com

With the help of Wayne, the site was nuked today :D
Michael
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Good news :twisted:
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Good eagle eye, Michael! :D
Thanks!
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to General scam discussions.