Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Celebrate our 2nd birthday with some site facts and figures.

For general scam based discussions.

Re: Celebrate our 2nd birthday with some site facts and figu

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:37 am

Here's more. The simple design with big buttons to click may look like it was done to make it easier for people to navigate the site. The reality is that the simple design is down to my basic programming skills.

The only two staff members to have met in real life are Firefly and Wayne during the UK meet (6 of us attended) last year. Slappy was supposed to have attended, but came down with a serious case of cantbeasseditis just before it and had to cry off. FF and Wayne are meeting again in September as site representatives at a dating site industry conference in Germany, and another big meet is planned for 2015. Will Slappy make it this time? Your guess is as good as ours.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Well, Wayne, I'm not sure if I will make the meeting in 2015 actually. I've been asked to do a video commercial spot about that time. I'll be making tons of cash after it airs, and I'll be the next new web sensation and be helping a good cause. Plus, I'm still a bit miffed at you for not sending me the gold toothbrush you promised me for working with you 4 years ago. So, I'll get going with my sit-ups now and you get yourself ready for Part II of this video that I will star in.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFW_QdcrBZ0[/youtube]
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Michael » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Happy Birthday !!!
Michael
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Well folks, today's the day. We are now officially 2 years old. Thank you to everyone for making us what we are today.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:17 pm

It seems like only yesterday that Wayne launched SS well done everybody it is a pleasure to be a small part of all this. 8-)
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby NewLight » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:33 am

Congrats on 2 years....and to many more in the future. SS provides a unique experience to help people, full of unselfish people willing to help desperate, lonely and scared individuals. Kudos SS for all the work and time you guys/girls put in to make this site not only a success but actually helping people. Glad to be a small part of what we do here. Thanks for the oppurtunity
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
NewLight
Young Padawan

Previous

Return to General scam discussions.