Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

acespeedelivery.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Re: acespeedelivery.com

Unread postby bozerboy » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:11 pm

Big Al wrote:We will look into ACESPEEDCOURIERS.COM.

Can you post at least one E-mail that you have received from them?

Also the payment information that you sent money to?

You should file a fraud report with your local police.
Then take the police report to wherever you sent the money through and try to get any payments reversed.

Hi BIG.AL was thinking of sending some email to you regards this company ACESPEEDCOURIERS.com
I have kept screen shots of emails to and from them. Also to a from the supposed giver of the leather sewing machine item via Freeserve. A person by the name Joanna Melville-Richards. (more than likely false)
Please take a look at the Acespeedcouriers.com website. They claim to be having problems with their payment portal.
Normally I would have expected to pay for a service via a link to either cred/debit card, or even Paypal.
They were requesting payment in the meantime via "PAYSAFECARD" I should have" smelled a rat then"
They claim to be a Paysafecard partner. I contacted Paysafecard to ask if they could either confirm or deny this, only to be told they could not help my enquiry.
So wanting to receive delivery of the machine as a Christmas present for my daughter, and after contacting jmelvillerichards@gmail.com the person responsible for offering and sending the item I made payment..
HOW STUPID OF ME
bozerboy
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:18 pm

You can send the information to me by E-mail.
My address is below in my signature line.

Don't beat yourself up too much about getting scammed.
It was just the right scam at the wrong time.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby bozerboy » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:38 pm

Big Al wrote:You can send the information to me by E-mail.
My address is below in my signature line.

Don't beat yourself up too much about getting scammed.
It was just the right scam at the wrong time.

Will my email address be safe if I just forward the ones I have sent/received regarding this scam to your email direct? I don’t want everything to be viewed on this forum.
I hope when you view how I was pulled into the deceit, it may be possible to bring up acespeedcouriers.com up on a new post warning.
bozerboy
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:48 pm

I prefer you forward the E-mails rather than send screenshots. It'll save me some work.
I will remove any of your information and only post the information of the scammer.
I can put the information in the "Am I being Scammed" forum for you to review before moving it to the 419 forum and cross-linking the two topics.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: acespeedcouriers.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:49 pm

From the fake website:

Dear customers,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our payment gateway. As a result, we are temporarily unable to accept payments through our regular channels.
In the meantime, we have implemented an alternative payment method for your convenience. We are now accepting payments via Paysafecard. You can easily purchase Paysafecards from various retail stores or online platforms.
We assure you that our team is working diligently to resolve this issue and restore our regular payment options as soon as possible. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.
for any inquiries contact us via info@acespeedcouriers.com

We Have 30+ Years Of Experience.
Our relentless drive is to deliver a world-class logistics service to all our customers worldwide; aided by our vision and mission, which has propelled us towards our expansion and the positive results that we have recorded since inception.

Australia based Courier
At AceSpeed Courier & Logistics we act as same day couriers, offering premier services to all our customers throughout man major cities in the UK.

Contact details:

TEL: +44 3333034047
info@acespeedcouriers.com

+443333034047
Number billable as national geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom

In other words, the "company" was unable in 30 years to get an address, while being unsure if operates in Australia or the UK.

"30+ Years Of Experience" is also a lie - the fake site was created in April.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=164052

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: ACESPEEDCOURIERS.COM
Updated Date: 2023-06-21
Creation Date: 2023-04-21
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-04-21
Registrar: Hostinger, UAB

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

This is what the fake courier website looks like:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.