Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Equity Financial Investment Bank (EFIB) - efib-plc.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Equity Financial Investment Bank (EFIB) - efib-plc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 23, 2021 11:51 am

The fraudsters are targeting victims with promises of loans.

The victims are asked to provide their details (location, phone number, email address, copies of their identity documents) while the fraudsters claim to be opening a bogus account for them with the fake bank, showing the promised money in that bank account.

When the victim attempts to transfer the money, the fake bank start asking for various fees, with the promise that each one of the amounts requested is the last one before the transfer will be possible.

Needles to say, no transfer will ever be possible, since the bank is fake and there is no loan. The only real monies are the ones each victims loses while paying fees for a loan that doesn't exist.

The fraudsters pretend to be a bank in London, UK, named Equity Financial Investment Bank (EFIB). In fact, behind the fake bank is a group of scammers operating from Ghana.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: efib-plc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 23, 2021 11:56 am

Victim complaint:

Names:
Amy Whitesell
Jeffrey Patrick
Edward Hills
Joseph Chamberlain
British Taxation
John Campbel
Ransford Asare
Gordon Barnes
Oliver Macaulay
Gibson Moore
Frank Allex
Phones:
+44-754-854-4662
Website/emails:
www. efib-plc.com
They pressure you to believe the online bank it legit. Beware they will steal your money, they are opening up more online IBanking scams. The British taxation office will never send you a text or email. The IMF will never communicate by email or text. They provide you with fake documents at a very high price. They will give you a fake account that you can log in and out you never get your money, they find ways to make you believe more money is needed to free your account - that is fake. End of years takes, court documents, stamping for each documents they tell you this after you pay for each document, program fees to help you pay the needed money, extend tax due date so your money won’t be taken by the government. They will tell you no more hitch that always has more money needed, they will tell you last time you will encounter paying more money, this is your funds, they will tell you this is not a scam - lie, it is a scam.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 23, 2021 11:57 am

Another victim complaint:

Agents:
Edward Hills
Managers:
Oliver Macaulay
https: // efib-plc.com/
+44-754-854-4622
I paid for all documents as I was told. Each time I paid for a document a new document would be needed.
I was told I can pay for a affidavit to take out the add on taxes, I paid for it to find out that the affidavit did not let the add on taxes be paid. I’m told let transfers go through by an activating code, the account worked for a few minutes then no transfer came to the United States because the account was frozen. I was told that the cost of the affidavit would be deducted from the add on taxes. I was told pay for a receipt from Boris Johnson as the account is in London. I get a receipt from Joseph Chamberlain tax office now I’m told I have to pay for a re validation fee. Although there is a bank attorney of the account that can’t seem to prove that the default affidavit is the reason my account is in need of re validation. Now I’m told I have a time limit to come up with a large amount of money for the validation.
They seem to keep finding new ideas at the last minute to scam people out of money. If you want an online bank to steal your money equity financial investment bank has no problem stealing your money from you.
Email of General Manager
bankgeneralmanager@efib-plc.com
Director of foreign banking
info@efib-plc.com
This so called bank has posted my driver license online with their website attached and all of my account information directly tells me nothing can be done until I pay more money -another scam to protect your identity
I have found other customers accounts online.
BEWARE OF THIS SCAM
I had over 2 million in the account
About 15000 asked as payments.
Found a way to run a search on their bank swift code it came back fake.
Found a way to run search on Iban in case it its a swift code that my statement claims the Iban code came back fake no known country with this Iban code
Checked with FCA report came back as a scam
Checked with action fraud came back as a scam
The director of foreign banking said he is putting me on block. Why? Because I’m fighting the bank for wrong doing and taking my money. He tells me I’m rude
The General Manager tells me I’m rude. Why? Because I’m fighting them for money they have probably stolen from me.

Despite of the victims reporting it again and again to various local authorities, the fake bank is actively scamming people since 2017.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 23, 2021 12:01 pm

From the fake website:

EFIB PLC was established in 1999 to help businesses spread the cost of new IT infrastructure using leasing facilities. We also trade as SpeedLease, EduLease and Cisco Rentals.
We now offer finance facilities for a wide range of business equipment. We invest in close business relationships with each of our vendors and clients. We lend responsibly and treat our customers fairly.
We co-ordinate the time consuming activity of organising credit facilities, then select the most appropriate funding service for their circumstances. We provide a comprehensive range of commercial services that include Finance Lease, Operating Lease, Hire Purchase, Business Loans and Receivables Funding.

Contact details:

London 2 Gresham Street, EC2V 7QP, United Kingdom
+44 (0)7902705869
+44 7548544662
info@efib-plc.com

+447902705869 / +447548544662

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=150641.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: efib-plc.com
Updated Date: 2020-11-26
Creation Date: 2017-10-10
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-10-10

Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Reseller: QHOSTER.COM

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: frank alex
Registrant Street: Ogbojo east legon spinex road
Registrant City: Accra
Registrant State/Province: central
Registrant Postal Code: 233
Registrant Country: GH
Registrant Phone: +233.237041057
Registrant Email: frankiceemail@gmail.com

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

InterExpress Logistics - interexpresslogistics.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 23, 2021 12:28 pm

The same fraudsters also operate a fake delivery company pretending to be InterExpress Logistics.

From the fake website:

In its few years of operation, InterExpress Logistics has established itself as a force to reckon with in freight forwarding in the cargo industry with its wide network of links throughout the globe. InterExpress Logistics offers a wide range of services in international logistics and transport. We operate with the sole objective of providing our clients with outstanding services. We offer customized shipping, warehousing and distribution solutions. Personalized customer service is our priority and complimentary in our package. The quality of our services has earned us a distinct place among our peers and contemporaries. Our services that are a combination of people and logic match all international standards. A range of our services can broadly be categorized into Air Freight Services, Ocean Freight Services, and Cargo Handling Services.

Contact details:

37 King Street London EC2V 8EH United Kingdom
Tel: +442030954674
Email: headofficelondon@ielservices.com
Address: 470 17th Street, 32nd Floor Denver, CO 80202, USA
Email: usoffice@ielservices.com
Address: Büyükdere Cd. No:109, Esentepe Mahallesi, 34394 Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey
turkeyoffice@ielservices.com
No: 14 Agostino Neto Road, Airport Residential Area, P.O. Box 1560, Accra Ghana.
Address: ghanaoffice@ielservices.com
(Whatsapp) +447451284859

+442030954674
Number billable as geographic number
Original network provider* Andrews & Arnold Ltd

+447451284859
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Tismi BV

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=150642

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: interexpresslogistics.com
Updated Date: 2020-12-07
Creation Date: 2017-11-23
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-11-23

Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Reseller: QHOSTER.COM

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: frank alex
Registrant Street: Ogbojo east legon spinex road
Registrant City: Accra
Registrant State/Province: central
Registrant Postal Code: 233
Registrant Country: GH
Registrant Phone: +233.237041057
Registrant Email: frankiceemail@gmail.com

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.