Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pacific Bank And Trust - pacificbankandtrustcompany.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Pacific Bank And Trust - pacificbankandtrustcompany.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 19, 2021 4:27 pm

The fake bank acts as an escrow for items sold online. The almost victim in this case described his experience on Reddit:

So i was selling my laptop on my local website, and I get an email from a potential buyer who is abroad, he told me not to worry about the shipment as he will take care of it with fedex. The payment he chose is a bank wire transfer through this bank https: // pacificbankandtrustcompany.com/ i got an email from the bank saying that the transaction is on hold and i will get my money after fedex picks up the laptop and i send them the documents of the shipment pick up, idk the bank looks sketchy or maybe i'm just paranoid.

Message received from the fake bank:

About Your Payment: Pacific Bank and Trust Company®

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Pacific Bank & Trust Company is working to make it safer than ever to buy and sell on the internet and one of the boldest steps is to identify the transaction that poses the greatest risk of fraud and holding the payments from sellers for a period of time to help ensure that the transaction goes smoothly.

Regarding your Transaction, Your total amount has been deducted from the buyer's account. Therefore, all you have to do now is to proceed with the shipment. we want you to be sure that you will get your money once the shipment tracking details have undergone the verification procedure. All emails are being monitored by the international regulatory authorities so no need for you to panic. We will not release the shipping tracking details to the receiver until we get a confirmation email from you that you have received the full payment in your bank account. We are doing this to make sure everything goes smoothly.
We want you to understand that the payment can't be reversed nor can it be canceled or split by the payor. Your account will be credited immediately after we verify the shipping information. You can contact us anytime if you have any questions about this transaction.

Thanks for your banking with us.

Sincerely,
Pacific Bank and Trust Company Team.

From the fake website:

We work with you to protect your account information. Under our Security Guarantee, we will fully reimburse you for unauthorized transactions conducted in your personal accounts through Pacific Bank And Trust Company Online banking or Pacific Bank And Trust Company Mobile Banking if you have met your security responsibilities..
We’ve made a commitment to keep your online and mobile transactions as safe as possible. In the unlikely event you experience Pacific Bank And Trust Company account loss resulting from a transaction through Pacific Bank And Trust Company online or mobile service, that you did not authorize, you will receive 100% reimbursement of those account losses provided you have met your security responsibilities.

Contact details:

support@pacificbankandtrustcompany.com
+44 78620 73849

+447862073849
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=150602.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: pacificbankandtrustcompany.com
Updated Date: 2021-03-11
Creation Date: 2021-03-11
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-03-11
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

First Credence Bank Corp - firstcredencebankcorp.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 19, 2021 4:39 pm

A clone is active online as First Credence Bank Corp.

From the fake website:

We work with you to protect your account information. Under our Security Guarantee, we will fully reimburse you for unauthorized transactions conducted in your personal accounts through First Credence Bank Corp Online banking or First Credence Bank Corp Mobile Banking if you have met your security responsibilities..
We’ve made a commitment to keep your online and mobile transactions as safe as possible. In the unlikely event you experience First Credence Bank Corp account loss resulting from a transaction through First Credence Bank Corp online or mobile service, that you did not authorize, you will receive 100% reimbursement of those account losses provided you have met your security responsibilities.

Contact details:
support@firstcredencebankcorp.com
+44 78620 73849

+447862073849 - same as above.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=150603.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: firstcredencebankcorp.com
Updated Date: 2021-03-05
Creation Date: 2021-03-05
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-03-05
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.