Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Global Thai Trading - siriwantrader.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Re: Global Thai Trading - siriwantrader.com

Unread postby kenthailand » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:28 pm

You better send me the files then I can verify with the Thai Govt directly. So, that we can solve this issue properly.
kenthailand
Account suspended.

Unread postby kenthailand » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:32 pm

If you are blaming Thailand as a whole then Thai Govt may take actions against. You are not writing this as a personal message. In fact you are letting world know about your stereotyping.

Really sad to know your wrong viewpoints where you are judging the country in a wrong way.

Jack Russell wrote:kenthailand

As a guest of Scam Survivors myself, I'm going to highlight this part you quoted :

kenthailand wrote:If you don't do those things and you just take those posts for granted without proper investigation you are jeopardizing your own reputation.

Indeed. But:

What happens if those authorities don't respond?

What happens is victims from around the world starts piling up, yet those authorities still don't respond?
In just this case, Thailand has once again shown their 'caring nature'. An alert on the fraudulent "Department of Business Development Thailand " has been escalated last week via reputable parties. The silence has been overwhelming.

To be honest, Thailand is an incestuous nest of business impersonation and fraud. Thailand is a risk to any business partner. This did not happen overnight either with previous attempts at outreach failing.

Where the world is currently facing a massive threat of fake suppliers targeting consumers and business around the world with bogus offers related to CovID-19, a group consisting of experts in various cyber disciplines came together to protect consumers, governments and business alike. Many of the countries surrounding Thailand are present. Take a guess who is absent? Thailand.

I suspect you're not surprised by this?

If I'm wrong, I suggest you encourage somebody authoritative with a Thailand email government address to contact Scam Survivors, have them put the authorities in contact with myself, then we can move forward with this serious issue. Until that time, all the writing here is just noise and of no value.

Thank you.
kenthailand
Account suspended.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Really sad to know your wrong viewpoints where you are judging the country in a wrong way.

Read it again and you'll see we're talking about what we experience while dealing with authorities around the world on a daily basis.

An alert on the fraudulent "Department of Business Development Thailand " has been escalated last week via reputable parties. The silence has been overwhelming.

That says it all.

Do you seriously think we don't do ALL our research on every single post and every single person who posts here? Now your time here is at an end. Say goodbye now.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
"Cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Jack Russell » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:01 am

kenthailand wrote:If you are blaming Thailand as a whole then Thai Govt may take actions against. You are not writing this as a personal message. In fact you are letting world know about your stereotyping.

There are two parties I'm blaming here and with reason. Thai law enforcement for not clamping down on criminals. I have many emails showing outreach attempts.

The other? You'll also find those criminals are not Thai nationals, rather parties from the Cameroon and Nigeria. But I suspect you know that already?

kenthailand wrote:Really sad to know your wrong viewpoints where you are judging the country in a wrong way.

These are not 'my viewpoints', these are based upon statistics. Please tell me what is wrong with this?
https://db.aa419.org/fakebankslist.php? ... earchtype=

Are you also saying it's okay to spoof the Thai government, not once, but multiple times?
http:/ /dbdthailand.com/:

http:/ /dbd-go-thdbdwebthaib.com/:

There is much irony in this, even the fraudulent The Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce, Thailand, has a fraud alert, an acknowledgement of a problem you seem to deny.

Why, when businesses that have been cheated by parties in Thailand, do we find these businesses taunted and threatened from the Cameroon? In turn there is also the not so small issue of money laundering.

Further: Any party cheating people and business seeking to buy masks, gloves and any other personal protection equipment in the midst of the CovID-19 pandemic when it's killing people, is a disgrace to humanity and a sad reflection on mankind. Likewise anybody allowing it is worthy of severe critique.

So please do me a favour: contact your authorities and start addressing the problems from there. As I said before, the Scam Survivors staff will be quite happy to put the authorities in contact with me. You'd also be doing the whole world a favour. At this stage everything else is noise.
Jack Russell
New survivor

Previous

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.