Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deutschebn.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

deutschebn.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:33 am

The victim was contacted by email and notified about a donation made supposedly by a winner of a Powerball Lottery.

The winner is a real person and his winning is real as well. The person sending the messages while pretending to be him is not.

For obtaining that donation, the victim was asked to contact Deutsche Bank, by sending an email to offshore-account@deutschebn.com. Again, Deutsche Bank is real. deutschebn.com is not.

Content of the messages received:

I won $298.3 million in Powerball lottery,I have decided to donate $550,000 USD to 5 lucky people world-wide, Your E-mail came out as one of my winner's, Please confirm if you still using this email and do send me your name,country, age.
https: // newyork. cbslocal.com/2019/01/25/brooklyn-powerball-winner-david-johnson/

Regards.
Dave Johnson.

Dear Beneficiary- xxx,

Am so happy to read from you coupled with the details I requested of you. I believe this is a life time opportunity for, which was why I had to put up my winnings on Internet for the world to see to definitely prove to you that you are in a safe hands.

I plan to take care of the needs of my family and make some of my friends millionaires because I believe in making others comfortable and happy like me. I will be assisting the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, some hospitals majorly involved in cancer treatment and some other charity organizations in Africa, Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. I am very glad for your good work and i glad this money will help you do your good work with the children.

However, since I won the Powerball Lottery, I have been planning on investing ahead of the future, as I just bought a family house in Hawaii and a beach house in Beverley Hill. I am currently in vacation in Musha Cay Island, Bahamas. Firstly I will give you the full guideline as subject to how we will finalize your donations processing.

To get your donated funds you will have to operate a secured bank account from here in United States. Traditionally, all winners cash prizes has already been secured in a bank coded transfer as I am out of the states. The reason for you to open an account in your name is for an easy transfer of the funds to avoid taxes because I did not inform the US National Lottery Commission -NLC- (The government body responsible for all games and promos in the US) because if I did inform them that I am given out prize to people they will require %50 taxes from each donations prize, I paid lots of tax out of my lottery so I don't want that to happen in your case, so I am given you this money personally, When you open this account in your name, it will be easy to transfer the $550,000 USD to your personal account without stress.

I will provide you with the bank details for you to contact them, Your $550,000 USD cash which by now has already been encoded in a bank transfer code.. During registration of the bank account you will need to enter the transfer code that I will supply to you and with it your account will be credited with $550,000. You alone should have access and password to your online bank account.

All you need do now is to contact the issuing bank with the details (Email) below to,

Name of bank==: Deutsche Bank®
Office address==: New York, New York, USA
Customer care number==: +1 347-815-2311
Name of department ==: Offshore Accounts Department.
Email of department==: offshore-account@deutschebn.com

When sending an email to the accounts department you should note the following..
*You should write the bank and let them know you wish to open a new bank account, That i told you to contact them for new account
*You should supply them with the encoded transfer code worth $550,000USD cash(M17260)
*Again the code is M17260
Remember that after they must have opened up a new bank account for you, you will then be able to login and transfer your money from online to your home bank account. Congratulations and note that you only a deadline of one week from now to complete the transfer of your prize money because the transfer code expire. Therefore you should act as quickly as possible.

Do not also fail to update me with whatever is happening between you and the bank, when you receive your cash please do send me your pictures.
NOTE: You must add the bank's email ( offshore-account@deutschebn.com )to your email address book or contact list so that you can have emails delivered to your inbox mail folder. You should also ensure you check your JUNK/SPAM mail filter regularly to ensure that you do not lose any emails from them.

Regards,
Mr. Dave Johnson.

+13478152311
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=137172.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: deutschebn.com
Updated Date: 2019-03-26
Creation Date: 2018-03-20
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-03-20
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain ID Shield Service
Registrant Organization: Domain ID Shield Service CO., Limited

This is what the fake site looks like:

dbfake.JPG

The faker maker may hide under privacy protection given by the Registrar or by the GDPR, but nothing can be hidden forever online. We dealt with this fraudster before. He works for a group of Nigerian scammers previously documented on our site.

He was reported on our forum last year, in viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58556, following an investigation a year before about loan scams - see viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58556 and another one in 2015 about loan scams as well - see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52310. The fake sites he created were reported year after year and suspended. He is back now, with another nest of fake sites used to defraud innocent victims online.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

julongmarkconstruction.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:41 am

There is a construction company named Ju-long Mark Construction. The fraudster stole the website of an Arab company, changed the name and launched the fake website online to build credibility for the "CEO" while dating online.

He is active on Facebook as:

Mark Ju Long
Self-Employed
Studied at University of Florida
Went to Corinth Christian Academy
Lives in Jacksonville, Florida
From Hong Kong

markfb.JPG

The fake profile was created on February 10.

From the fake site:

Ju-long Mark Construction is a Family business, We had been in existence since 1990. We are construction services company and is a leading builder in diverse and numerous market segments.

Contact details:

Head Office
FLORIDA, USA
Gainesville Florida. United States Of America
Email: info@julongmarkconstruction.com
Tel: +1 941 499 0900 - USA
+852 5625 8488 - HONG KONG
+852 6857 8874 - WHATSAPP ONLY

+19414990900
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)

+85256258488 / +85268578874
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Hong Kong

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=137174

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: julongmarkconstruction.com
Updated Date: 2019-01-08
Creation Date: 2019-01-08
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-01-08
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc

Registrant Organization: Domain eRegistration
Registrant State/Province: GREAT BRITAIN(GB)
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Email: Contact holder at https: //www. domainidshield.com/gdpr

This is the "CEO" profile on the fake site:

marksite.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Fake banks and couriers

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:20 am

The same faker maker is the creator of few other fake banks and a courier:

1. capitaoneb.com - impersonating Capital One Bank and using the email address offshore-account@capitaoneb.com;

2. cimbmy.com - pretending to be CIMB Group Holdings Berhad Malaysia, using the email address offshore-account@cimbmy.com ;

3. tntxpress.com, impersonating TNT Express, email address used: info@tntxpress.com.

Registrant details used for all those fake sites while being hidden under the privacy protection requested by the GDPR:

Registrant Name: Domain eRegistration
Registrant Organization: Domain eRegistration
Registrant Street: SUITE 8525, 16-18 CIRCUS ROAD, ST. JOHNS WOOD
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province: London
Registrant Postal Code: NW8 6PG
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7086754231
Registrant Fax: +44.8704867385
Registrant Email: sunoyegunwa@yahoo.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.