Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lucky strike

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

westfields-llc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:42 am

Another fake site impersonating Westfield Bank.

Contact details:

+14195583359 - Bandwidth SMSEnabled VoIP number

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=129379:

Domain Name: WESTFIELDS-LLC.COM
Updated Date: 2017-09-20
Creation Date: 2017-07-21
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-07-21
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: randy william
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: No 5 Airport Road, Effurun
Registrant City: Warri
Registrant State/Province: Delta State
Registrant Postal Code: 330102
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.07014301843
Registrant Email: randy247willy@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rezyltd@gmail.com

Unread postby rezyltd » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:07 am

firefly wrote:Behind those fake sites used in scam is a person creating and registering the sites. The faker maker was reported first time back in 2016, with a fake site impersonating Exxon - see https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=116791. At that time claimed to be:

Registrant Name: Excel Servers
Registrant Street: 9609 Timber Hawk Circle, 21,
Registrant City: Highlands Ranch
Registrant State/Province: CO

Registrant Postal Code: 80126
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.14175989545
Registrant Email: rezyltd@gmail.com

For some of his recently created sites he claims to be:

Registrant Street: 2305 Southwest Freeway
Registrant City: Houston
Registrant State/Province: TX

Registrant Postal Code: 77001
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.18321256788

and...

Registrant Organization: Rezy Nigeria Limited
Registrant Street: Shop 25 Main Market
Registrant City: Oleh
Registrant State/Province: Delta

Registrant Postal Code: 110001
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08165501112

On skype he is active as bright.esibe / Bright Esibe.

The real identity:

Bright Orezimena Esibe Jnr
CEO at Rezy Nigeria Limited
Peer Educator at UNESCO POP/FLE
Song writer and Artiste at BRITeSTAR Entertainment
Former Administrative Secretary at Frao Oil Nigeria LTD
Studied Botany at Delta State University, Abraka
Studied International Diploma in Computer Studies at D+T MANAGEMENT KONSULT
Went to St Michael's College
Lives in Warri, Nigeria
In a relationship
From Warri, Nigeria

Some of his pictures (family and friends not included):

bright2.jpg

bright.jpg

bright1.jpg

bright3.jpg

I am drawing your notice to a publication made on scamsurvivors.com with this thread https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 17&t=65072
Please I would seek you remove my names and photos from the thread as it is a defamation of character and personality.
I am a web developer and also a Tech Entrepreneur, I have a web hosting hosting company
When I started the web hosting company 2016, I was registering domains with my details as I never had an API from namecheap for reselling of domains and as such none of the domains never had WHOIS HIDE, hence you were able to find all my details.
I have never been associated with any scam related issues, I am married and responsible and so please kindly take down my information and photos from the site.
Thanks, Bright Orezimena Esibe
rezyltd
New survivor

rezyltd@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:55 pm

rezyltd
rezyltd@gmail.com
ISP: globacom
Organization: globacom
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

Instagram: @rezymedia

Our answer to your request is NO. We said it before and we say it again: there is no privacy and no protection for online fraudsters.

"it is a defamation of character and personality."

"Defamation of character", according to the official definition, is "the communication of a false statement that, depending on the law of the country, harms the reputation of an individual". That applies to the situation when what we said is not true. We can prove what we said. If you choose to disagree please contact ExxonMobil and all the banks that you impersonated and get a release from responsibility for impersonating them, and the EFCC, who can contact us for details if needed.

When I started the web hosting company 2016, I was registering domains with my details as I never had an API from namecheap for reselling of domains and as such none of the domains never had WHOIS HIDE, hence you were able to find all my details.

Registering fake sites makes you responsible for anything that happens on them, including fraud. You knew exactly what was going on, so don't try and fool us.

I have never been associated with any scam related issues

...means you just have not been caught yet. Contact the EFCC and turn yourself in.

I am married and responsible

We are supposed to be impressed and feel sympathy for a fraudster? Hardly.

No, we will never "kindly" take down your information and photos from the site. We have no "kind feelings" for faker-makers. Go read this for information on your situation: Thread of Shame viewtopic.php?f=20&t=70275
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: rezyltd@gmail.com

Unread postby rezyltd » Fri May 29, 2020 12:54 pm

SlapHappy wrote:rezyltd
rezyltd@gmail.com
ISP: globacom
Organization: globacom
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

Instagram: @rezymedia

Our answer to your request is NO. We said it before and we say it again: there is no privacy and no protection for online fraudsters.

"it is a defamation of character and personality."

"Defamation of character", according to the official definition, is "the communication of a false statement that, depending on the law of the country, harms the reputation of an individual". That applies to the situation when what we said is not true. We can prove what we said. If you choose to disagree please contact ExxonMobil and all the banks that you impersonated and get a release from responsibility for impersonating them, and the EFCC, who can contact us for details if needed.

Registering fake sites makes you responsible for anything that happens on them, including fraud. You knew exactly what was going on, so don't try and fool us.

I have never been associated with any scam related issues

...means you just have not been caught yet. Contact the EFCC and turn yourself in.

I am married and responsible

We are supposed to be impressed and feel sympathy for a fraudster? Hardly.

No, we will never "kindly" take down your information and photos from the site. We have no "kind feelings" for faker-makers. Go read this for information on your situation: Thread of Shame https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 20&t=70275

Hey buddy, I have never been involved in any related fraudulent activities, the fact my details showed up does not mean I was the one involved in the fraud. People registered their domains on my web hosting company then when I started it way back 2016 and as at then I was still trying to get a Reseller API from Namecheap and without a WHOIS HIDE, my details must show up. I see no reason, why my details should be pulled up here.

Asking me to speak to ExxonMobil and those banks, I had no connection with them. I only owned a web hosting company and as a starter in the business, I never knew all of these and besides the domain registry was pulling down those domains.

Once again, I would say this is a defamation of character and personality. I never denied not registering those domains in my web hosting but all I am saying is that I am not responsible or I was not the owner of those domains and with that I can not be held responsible for such.

If you do not pull down this thread, I would seek legal redress. I am not afraid of the EFCC or anybody because I have never been involved in any fraudulent activities.

Just put my name on google and see the damages you're causing to my name and humble self.

I would await your quick response on this. Thank you
rezyltd
New survivor

Re: Lucky strike

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 29, 2020 1:38 pm

Dear Bright,

Registration is responsibility. The fact that you could not HIDE your name does not make you innocent.
I seriously do not think that posting the registrant of fake banks and other impersonated entities using your name and email account is defamation of your character. In fact it shows your total lack of any character at all, that you would make fake sites, whose sole purpose is to take money from innocent people. Shameful behavior on your part, wouldn't you say?
I also think that it is shameful for you to come here to plead your innocence in such a blatant way, for the second time, while you continue to ripoff the public. I'm glad we are doing damage to your humble self. You just reminded us that we need to do more to hurt your business, and get you arrested for your crimes.
We don't play games with small boys like you. There is no privacy and no protection for online fraudsters.

If you do not pull down this thread, I would seek legal redress. I am not afraid of the EFCC

Then, I suggest that you bring your "case" to them. That will make our job easier. Tell your barrister to contact the EFCC, as well..

Go read this, fool.
Thread of Shame viewtopic.php?f=20&t=70275
The chicken digs up the knife that kills it.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Previous

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.