Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

machinery-limited.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Re: machinery-limited.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Sorry to hear you lost money because of this fraudster, livinginthewoods.

Please contact your local police as soon as possible and file a complain about the fraud. Also contact your bank and report the bank account where you sent the money for the fraudulent seller and his fake escrow company. Acting fast might give you a chance to recover the money you lost.

Can you please forward to my email address the correspondence you had with these fraudsters? You can find my email address below. Your identity will be entirely protected, all we are asking for are the scammers details and how they operated in your case. Those details may save someone else.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

m-t-farm-limited.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:28 pm

From the fake site:

We supply used equipment throughout the UK and Poland as well as overseas. We underwrite for most of the large manufacturers that sell construction equipment in the UK and Poland and then we sell to the trade, therefore our prices are usually hard to beat. We hold a large stock of Machinery including the following: excavators, rollers, dumpers, jcb, forklifts, wheeled excavators, mini diggers, dump trucks, etc and can arrange finance if required.

We export a large percentage of our plant equipment to Dubai, Serbia, Croatia, Turkey, Romania, France, Italy, Africa and are interested in finding more business partners that want a good supply of quality plant equipment from the UK and Poland. We have loading facilities, and can arrange shipping if required. When it comes to plant sales MTF LIMITED deliver above and beyond all your expectations.

Contact details:

Address
63 Highfield Cl Hull HU7 4UA, United Kingdom
Neder-Silezië, Wrocław 50-001, Poland
E-mail: contact@m-t-farm-limited.com
Fax: +44 (0) 121 479 0602
+44 (0) 113 328 2333

+441214790602
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Wightfibre Limited

+441133282333
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=136416.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: M-T-FARM-LIMITED.COM
Updated Date: 2018-08-05
Creation Date: 2018-06-06
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-06-06
Registrar: Shinjiru MSC Sdn Bhd

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

This is what the fake site looks like:

mtf.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: contact@m-t-farm-limited.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:21 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

I come to report a large-scale scam on the site Leboncoin, France, done through an ad posted by MT FARM MACHINERY LIMITED. It uses EMAIL: contact@m-t-farm-limited.com. No tel: 44 1133282333. A commercial ALEXANDER MAUER denominator (he even send me his passport) he asks to make the transfer of money to the account of the English bank:

NATWEST BANK PLC.
N · IBAN: GB53 NWBK5600 142933xx xx.
in the name of KELIH-MTFARM. N ·
SWITT.BIC. NWBKG24.

I was scammed by these crooks, I unfortunately made a bank transfer, 3000 €, the 29/01/2019, for the order of a backhoe JCB 1CX.len · transaction: xxx. He was to deliver the machine on 08/02/2019. Of course, it never arrived.

Fake documents used in scam:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby duduche12 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:37 pm

Bonjour je suis également victime de ce site d'arnaque
Hello I am also a victim of this scam site
m-t-farm-limited.com
Attachments
Mini Pelle Yanmar SV 17-EX.jpg
Contrat Mini pellle.jpg
suivie.jpg
duduche12
New survivor

Re: m-t-farm-limited.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:00 pm

duduche12,

We strongly advise you to contact you local police and file a complaint about this case. Also contact your bank as soon as possible. Make them aware about the fact that you are a victim of an online fraud and ask them what options they have to freeze that bank account receiving your money. If the money is still there, you might recover something from this loss.

I will appreciate if you can forward to me the messages received from these fraudsters. The fraudsters use the same fake site, but different fake characters as "sellers". Some of those details you have may save another victim soon.

You can find my email address below, under every post I make on this forum.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby duduche12 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Bonjour, j'ai pas trouvée votre adresse mail mais voilà le site
( m-t-farm-limited ) le site est très bien fait et voilà aussi un autre site ou il mais des annonces pour récupérer ces clients ( https:/ /www.leboncoin.fr/profil/2ac3a4bb-b56f-489d-9db6-b3cc1bb8b74f/ )

Hello, I have not found your email address but here is the site
(m-t-farm-limited) the site is very well done and here is also another site or it but announcements to recover these customers
duduche12
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Email address is in the signature as an image file. You will need to type this address.

L'adresse électronique est dans la signature sous forme de fichier image. Vous devrez taper cette adresse.

firefly (1).png
firefly (1).png (6.28 KiB) Viewed 7665 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby FátimaDavid » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Boa tarde, também eu e o meu namorado fomos enganados. Foram 10.500€ E agora, quais passos dar? Encontrei o vosso site ao acaso ao procurar por mt farm limited. Vou conversar com o namorado sobre partilharmos a vocês tudo o que temos sobre eles. Qual o seu endereço de e-mail?
Muito obrigado, (Name Removed)
FátimaDavid
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:10 pm

Google Translated:

Good afternoon, me and my boyfriend too. It was 10,500 € And now, what steps to take? I found your site at random when searching for mt farm limited. I'm going to talk to your boyfriend about sharing everything we have about you. What's your e-mail address?
Many thanks,

You can contact me at my E-mail address below:

Você pode entrar em contato comigo no meu endereço de e-mail abaixo:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby FátimaDavid » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:13 am

Enviei a informação por email. Confirma?

I sent the information by email. Do you confirm?
FátimaDavid
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.